Most Clicked This Week
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- Iran cyber attack was to poison Israelis with chlorine through their drinking water
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
Tag Archives: COVID19
Israeli Health Ministry official says that the new cases of COVID19 across the country are cause for great concern
ARUTZ SHEVA Health Ministry official: Israel is on the verge of another outbreak by Staff June 4, 2020 A senior Health Ministry official warned on Wednesday that Israel is on the verge of a second wave that will lead to … Continue reading
“Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19”
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Jewish and a Palestinian scientist team up for MIT at-home coronavirus test by Rich Tenorio May 29, 2020 Amid the global COVID-19 pandemic, a silver lining is that researchers from diverse cultural backgrounds are coming together … Continue reading
“Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks”
HAARETZ How Arabs Crushed the Curve and Became Israel’s Coronavirus Success Story by Ronny Linder May 21, 2020 There were two communities that worried the Health Ministry in particular during the coronavirus crisis – Arabs and ultra-Orthodox Jews, two groups … Continue reading
The perfect reality-show set up with 200 people from all walks of life: Israelis, Palestinians, religious and secular, all COVID patients recovering under one roof
NPR ROUGH TRANSLATION Hotel Corona by Gregory Warner and Daniel Estrin May 13, 2020 When the Dan Hotel in Jerusalem was leased by the government to house recovering COVID-19 patients, the new guests gave it the nickname, “Hotel Corona.” The … Continue reading
“Palestinian media, government officials and activists have recycled these themes by placing coronavirus and Israel at the center of their delusions”
NEWSWEEK Arab world delusions fuel #BDS campaign’s coronavirus conspiracies by Samantha Mandeles May 17, 2020 The past two months have seen an explosion of coronavirus-related anti-Zionist discourse from across the globe. Notably, proponents of the global “Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions … Continue reading
“Coronavirus ‘tipped over’ patients who would have died of other causes within year, says Shaare Zedek head Ofer Merin”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Most people we lost to COVID were already near death — Jerusalem hospital chief by Nathan Jeffay May 20, 2020 A hospital chief said most COVID-19 patients who died at his institution had around a year’s life … Continue reading
JTA ‘Rogue’ minyans and divided ranks: Orthodox rabbis are increasingly split over safety of communal prayer by Shira Hanau May 15, 2020 When the coronavirus pandemic first descended on the United States in March, the Orthodox rabbis of Dallas shuttered … Continue reading