Most Clicked This Week
- "Blast at Iran centrifuge assembly facility may have set back development by 2 years, experts tell the NY Times"
- US Justice Department: "Justice is overdue for the many victims of Iranian-supported terror"
- "The response to the free speech petition has once again exposed the intolerance of the Left"
- J Street and If Not Now sign letter to Biden advocating for, among other things, defunding Pentagon
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
Tag Archives: Jabhat al Nusra
“As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
JERUSALEM POST Jihadists rape, stone Christian woman to death in Syria by Benjamin Weinthal July 18, 2019 Islamic terrorists from the Jihadist organization Jabhat al-Nusra stoned to death an Armenian Christian woman living in the Syrian province of Idlib. Christian … Continue reading
THE INDEPENDENT by Adam Withnall April 6, 2015 Isis has reportedly begun beheading captives after taking over the majority of a large Palestinian refugee camp in Syria. UN officials said scenes on the ground in the Yarmouk camp just south of … Continue reading
MIDA by Father Gabriel Nadaf December 24, 2014 Right now, while Christians the world over are celebrating Christmas, entire communities of the followers of Christ cannot rejoice. The Middle East and parts of Africa continue to drown in rivers of … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D May December 2, 2014 ….Turkish policies have been aiding and abetting Jabhat al Nusra, an al Qaeda affiliate; the Islamic State, which has turned large swaths of Syria and Iraq into killing fields; the Islamic … Continue reading