Most Clicked This Week
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #BLM "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back #BlackLivesMatter"
- #Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
Tag Archives: Juan Thompson
RIVERFRONT TIMES Juan Thompson Sentenced to 5 Years for Cyber Stalking, Jewish Bomb Threats by Doyle Murphy December 20, 2017 Disgraced ex-journalist Juan Thompson was sentenced this morning in New York City to five years in federal prison for calling … Continue reading
“The sad phenomenon of Jews accusing other Jews of provoking antisemitism can be found throughout Jewish history”
ALGEMEINER Antisemitism Isn’t Caused by the Political Left or Right by Rafael Medoff March 6, 2017 The recent attacks against the Jewish community have revealed a surprising abundance of self-proclaimed experts on the causes of antisemitism….Sure, it’s convenient to blame one’s … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER The Intercept Eats Crow After Former Reporter Arrested For Bomb Threats by Alex Pfeiffer March 3, 2017 The Intercept mocked President Trump on Tuesday for suggesting an opponent of his could be behind bomb threats called in to … Continue reading