Most Clicked This Week
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- Jeremy Corbyn suspended: “It is a day of shame for the #LabourParty. We have failed Jewish people"
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- Always known as a left-winger, Greenwald "also emerged as a vocal critic of the mainstream media, accusing it of quashing alternative views when it comes to coverage of certain news stories'"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- France under siege: Video shows police outside of French church where woman was decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: James Zogby
Obama appointee Zogby polls the Arab world, reports dramatic levels of support for US brokered peace plan
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Surprise: Majority of Arabs back Trump Middle East peace plan, 79% of Saudis by Paul Bedard October 16, 2020 In a surprise that experts didn’t see coming, most Arabs in countries that would be affected by President Trump’s … Continue reading
“According to the survey by US-based Zogby Analytics, 59% of Jordanians and Saudis, along with 58% of Egyptians and 56% of the residents of the UAE support normalization with Israel, while 61% of Palestinians oppose it”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Poll finds growing support for ties with Israel in some Arab countries By Neta Bar and Daniel Siryoti October 12, 2020 A recent poll published in the United Arab Emirates over the weekend shows … Continue reading
JNS Democrats should disown official who accused Israel, Rachael Ray of ‘cultural genocide’ by Stephen Flatow December 27, 2017 A longtime Democratic Party official [James Zogby], is accusing Israel, and celebrity chef Rachael Ray, of committing “cultural genocide” against the … Continue reading
#Democratic Platform #JStreet joined #Sanders in lobbying for a “new consensus” approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
JEWISH INSIDER Dems Reject Sanders’ Platform Proposal on Israel by Jacob Kornbluh June 25, 2016 The Democratic Party’s platform drafting committee on Friday voted down an amendment that would have called for “an end to occupation and illegal settlements” and … Continue reading
“The Democrats have ceased to be a pro-Israel party and become one where Israel-haters are not only welcomed but given honor and power”
COMMENTARY The Party’s Over for Pro-Israel Dems by Jonathan S. Tobin May 24, 2016 The names of those chosen to be on the Democratic Party platform committee were announced yesterday, and the headlines were about Bernie Sanders getting his due. … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Meet Bernie Sanders’ Israel Hating Advisers by Adam Kredo February 8, 2016 Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders has tapped several critics of Israel to advise him on foreign policy, including one who has compared Israelis to “Nazis” and … Continue reading