Most Clicked This Week
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- "In an effort to discredit AIPAC, its opponents and competition have begun falsely accusing AIPAC of practicing the politics of hate, immoral tactics and producing harmful effects all around the world"
- Deborah Lipstadt speaks on antisemitism at UC Berkeley: Pro-Palestinian student group held signs attacking Israel, though her talk had nothing to do with it
- “So many adoring fans are awaiting the arrival of Celine in Israel this August and we will not let hate and division win”
- Israel and coronavirus
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- “Jews from around the world will be able to land at Ben-Gurion and in a short amount of time be at the Western Wall to be spiritually uplifted"
Tag Archives: Neville Chamberlain
“What possessed President Obama to publicly state that Israel now “acknowledges” that the Iran nuclear deal has been a “game changer when nothing could be further from the truth? He’s delusional”
PJ MEDIA Obama Lied About Israel Calling Iran Deal a ‘Game Changer by Rick Moran August 6, 2016 …The comparison to the Munich accord is apt. Perhaps no leader since Neville Chamberlain has utterly failed to grasp the evil he … Continue reading
DENNISPRAGER.COM July 21, 2015 We say that evil is dark. But this metaphor is imprecise. Evil is actually intensely bright, so painfully bright that people look away from it. Many even deny its existence. Why? Because once people acknowledge evil’s existence, … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Rick Richman July 15, 2015 If one peruses the pages of The New York Times from mid-September 1938 through the first week of October 1938, it is apparent that what we are witnessing today is a virtual replay … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Lauri B. Regan April 7, 2015 In both the months leading up to and the days following last week’s announcement by Obama of his capitulation to the tyrannical Islamist Iranians (aka an outline for a possible deal … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Paul Miller February 19, 2015 Blaming Jews won’t save Europe from the deadly blade of Islamic terror “Terrorism in the Middle East — when Jews were being attacked, Israelis were being attacked, Americans were being attacked, even … Continue reading