Most Clicked This Week
- Why are rich privileged white people trying to reduce services in the black community?
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- Evolution of the Left observed by a Former Member of the Left: "When you believe you are morally superior, when you have dehumanized those you disagree with, you can justify almost anything"
- “Not long after “#JewishPrivilege” went viral on Twitter, Jewish Twitter users flipped the hashtag and used it to tell their personal stories about facing antisemitism”
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- US plan to remove troops from Sinai "has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government"
- Farrakhan: “You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Weinstein. You don’t hear nobody talkin’ about Epstein.”
- The Gaza health crisis: Why reduce suffering when you can just blame Israel
Tag Archives: Simon Weisenthal Center
Bahrain is ahead of the entire Arab world — their “national orchestra performs Hatikva at Wiesenthal Center event. Gulf nation’s king says subjects free to visit Israel” [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA Bahrain ruler denounces Arab boycott of Israel by Gary Willig September 17, 2017 King Hamad bin Isa al Khalifa of Bahrain condemned the Arab boycott of Israel in Los Angeles, California last week. King Hamad made the remarks … Continue reading
Jewish Group Accuses New York Times of “Crossing Red Line” By Publishing American Anti-Semite Max Blumenthal
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen December 8, 2014 Less than one month after being indefinitely banned from entering the German parliament following an attempted violent assault on Gregor Gysi, the parliamentary leader of that country’s Left Party, the American anti-Semitic propagandist … Continue reading
In front of CNN, hundreds protest anti-Israel media bias, insidious double standard and media duplicity
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Cathryn R. Prince August 8, 2014 NEW YORK – Several hundred people rallied outside CNN’s Time Warner studios Thursday evening, calling on it and other US news outlets to stop slanting its coverage against Israel. “We … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Robert Wistrich June 20, 2014 Given the UN’s long record of anti-Israel actions, I was initially rather skeptical that such an exhibition on the Jewish people’s connection to the Land of Israel could ever be implemented by … Continue reading