Most Clicked This Week
- “Princeton claims it fired me for a long-past offense—for which I was already punished—but the truth should worry everyone”
- "Malley also announced new sanctions will be imposed on an “international smuggling and money-laundering network” that he said provides hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force"
- "Congressman Levin only turned down PAC money after ‘his hypocrisy was exposed,’ Stevens alleged"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- As Ankara mends fences with pro-Western Arab governments and Israel, Hamas could become collateral damage and may be expelled from Turkey
- Murderer Khechiche fixated on "antisemitic conspiracy theory claiming that the Mossad, Israel’s secret service, uses prominent Jews in the diaspora as its agents"
Tag Archives: Fatah Revolutionary Council
“Jews purposefully infecting non-Jews just so they become richer? Nah, nothing antisemitic about that”
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Abbas’ Advisor: Allah is punishing world with COVID for ignoring Palestinian plight Nan Jacques Zilberdik December 17, 2021 The PA is a master of evading responsibility because it is so easy to blame Israel for everything that goes … Continue reading →