Most Clicked This Week
- “The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
- “There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- “Opposition to Palestinian intransigence and radicalism will remain a centrist issue in Congress, even if the incoming administration is eager to re-establish ties with the Palestinians”
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
Tag Archives: Andrew Pessin
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM Pessin Affair Exposes Connecticut College Anti-Semitism by Noah Beck January 20, 2016 A pro-Israel professor won’t be on campus at Connecticut College when classes start Monday, missing the second straight semester since his 2014 Facebook post … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by David Bernstein April 13, 2015 Last week, I wrote about the kerfuffle involving false accusations of racism against Connecticut College professor Andrew Pessin. That controversy seems to have arisen out of an effort to shame and silence a rare active … Continue reading
BREITBART by Dr Phyllis Chesler April 7, 2015 Andrew Pessin, Professor of Philosophy at Connecticut College, is the latest casualty in the campus-based culture wars. Dr. Pessin is a well-liked and much published professor, self-described as the “only Jewish professor on … Continue reading