Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: Dallas
“How pressure campaigns by criminal suspects can collapse the journalistic ideal of boldly-defiant truth-telling”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Reflections on How Islamist Lawfare Has Succeeded by Todd Bensman December 21, 2018 The 10-year anniversary of the “Holy Land Foundation Five” trial in a Dallas federal courtroom has quietly arrived. In November of 2008 federal prosecutors convicted five … Continue reading
“The notion of white skin privilege became an article of faith among progressives, accounting for everything that was racially wrong in America, beginning with its constitutional framework”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Ugly Racism of ‘Whiteness Studie’s Programs by John Perazzo August 1, 2016 When a pair of black separatists recently murdered five police officers in Dallas and three others in Baton Rouge, they were aiming, by their … Continue reading
#Obama : “If many Americans feel as if the nation is heading toward an abyss, it is due in no small measure to the same person who is, belatedly, trying to calm public opinion”
COMMENTARY Unraveling Obama’s False Narratives by Jonathan Tobin July 10, 2016 …Throughout his presidency and in particular during the last two years since the shooting in Ferguson, Missouri in August 2014, he and other administration figures, such as former Attorney … Continue reading