Most Clicked This Week
- A brave pro-Israel Muslim woman, attacked again
- Jews and Arabs saving each other's lives
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- "How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics"
- “Multiple cities in Illinois are forced to cut police, fire departments and other city services to fund pension plans”
- "What makes Trudeau’s blackface scandalous is not that it is bigoted, but that it directly contradicts his carefully curated brand as a racially enlightened progressive"
- Some of what went down at RJC Vegas, both Trump and Pence speaking with barely an hour in between
- Texas Jewish inmate Randy Halprin is scheduled for execution next month: “I didn’t intend the death of that officer. I didn’t shoot him. I didn’t pull my gun”
Tag Archives: Dallas
“How pressure campaigns by criminal suspects can collapse the journalistic ideal of boldly-defiant truth-telling”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Reflections on How Islamist Lawfare Has Succeeded by Todd Bensman December 21, 2018 The 10-year anniversary of the “Holy Land Foundation Five” trial in a Dallas federal courtroom has quietly arrived. In November of 2008 federal prosecutors convicted five … Continue reading
“The notion of white skin privilege became an article of faith among progressives, accounting for everything that was racially wrong in America, beginning with its constitutional framework”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Ugly Racism of ‘Whiteness Studie’s Programs by John Perazzo August 1, 2016 When a pair of black separatists recently murdered five police officers in Dallas and three others in Baton Rouge, they were aiming, by their … Continue reading
#Obama : “If many Americans feel as if the nation is heading toward an abyss, it is due in no small measure to the same person who is, belatedly, trying to calm public opinion”
COMMENTARY Unraveling Obama’s False Narratives by Jonathan Tobin July 10, 2016 …Throughout his presidency and in particular during the last two years since the shooting in Ferguson, Missouri in August 2014, he and other administration figures, such as former Attorney … Continue reading