Most Clicked This Week
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- "In 2014, Beto O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome"
- "I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist"
- “Outside of Wrigley Field, a Hasidic Jew tried to wrap me in tefillin”
- "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" traffics in Jewish stereotypes with characters straight out of central casting
- Mel Gibson: Survivor Mitzvah Project undercover contributor
Tag Archives: Amnesty International
“Iranian authorities have sentenced Nasrin Sotoudeh, a human rights lawyer, to 148 lashes and 33 years in jail”
AL JAZEERA Amnesty: Sentencing of Iran lawyer Sotoudeh ‘outrageous’ March 12, 2019 Amnesty International has condemned the sentencing of prominent Iranian human rights lawyer and women’s rights defender Nasrin Sotoudeh, calling it “outrageous injustice”. Sotoudeh, who has been in Tehran’s … Continue reading
“Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state”
NGO MONITOR Amnesty International Singling Out Jews in 2019 January 3, 2019 Leaked documents seen by NGO Monitor and an analysis of public statements from NGO officials indicate that Amnesty International will conduct a series of intense campaigns singling out … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Sarah Silverman Faces Twitter Rebuke for Calling on Jews to Defend Palestinian Teen Ahed Tamimi by Shiryn Solny February 18, 2018 American comedian Sarah Silverman faced a flurry of criticism from Twitter users over the weekend after she urged … Continue reading
Gaza: If Amnesty International can’t blame Israel, they’re not so interested in the story [IDF VIDEO]
COMMENTARY A Humanitarian Travesty in Gaza by Evelyn Gordon June 14, 2017 Gaza’s worsening electricity crisis provides a textbook example of why many so-called human-rights organizations no longer deserve to be taken seriously. The crisis stems entirely from an internal … Continue reading
NGO MONITOR by Staff June 22, 2015 More NGO Cut and Paste – Preliminary Response to UN Gaza Report The report of the Commission of Inquiry (COI) on the 2014 Gaza War, headed by William Schabas and then Mary McGowan … Continue reading
REUTERS May 27, 2015 Amnesty International said in a report on Wednesday that Islamist Hamas committed war crimes against Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip during last year’s war with Israel. A ceasefire last August ended 50 days of fighting between … Continue reading