Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Amnesty International
“Equally important, Amnesty International, HRW and Oxfam all have links to, or actively support, groups involved in the #BDS movement”
CAMERA BLOG Politico Plays Defense for Anti-Israel Groups by Sean Durns October 30, 2020 On Oct. 21, 2020 Politico magazine reported that “the Trump administration is considering declaring that several prominent international NGOs — including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch … Continue reading
UN WATCH Amnesty researcher prompts Hamas to arrest peace activist April 13, 2020 Amnesty International, the group that was founded to free political prisoners, is being asked to terminate its relationship with a Gaza researcher after the New York Times … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Amnesty International’s Obsessive Anti-Semitic, Anti-Israel Hatred by Arye Greene/TPS December 22, 2019 Close scrutiny of dozens of social media accounts linked to Amnesty International and research of the output of over 40 of the organization’s staff and volunteers … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Fox News reporter in Gaza: Amnesty International lied by Staff November 13, 2019 Amnesty International lied yesterday, Tuesday, when it accused Israel of violating international law for bombing the Palestinian Independent Commission for Human Rights building in Gaza, … Continue reading
“Iranian authorities have sentenced Nasrin Sotoudeh, a human rights lawyer, to 148 lashes and 33 years in jail”
AL JAZEERA Amnesty: Sentencing of Iran lawyer Sotoudeh ‘outrageous’ March 12, 2019 Amnesty International has condemned the sentencing of prominent Iranian human rights lawyer and women’s rights defender Nasrin Sotoudeh, calling it “outrageous injustice”. Sotoudeh, who has been in Tehran’s … Continue reading
“Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state”
NGO MONITOR Amnesty International Singling Out Jews in 2019 January 3, 2019 Leaked documents seen by NGO Monitor and an analysis of public statements from NGO officials indicate that Amnesty International will conduct a series of intense campaigns singling out … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Sarah Silverman Faces Twitter Rebuke for Calling on Jews to Defend Palestinian Teen Ahed Tamimi by Shiryn Solny February 18, 2018 American comedian Sarah Silverman faced a flurry of criticism from Twitter users over the weekend after she urged … Continue reading
Gaza: If Amnesty International can’t blame Israel, they’re not so interested in the story [IDF VIDEO]
COMMENTARY A Humanitarian Travesty in Gaza by Evelyn Gordon June 14, 2017 Gaza’s worsening electricity crisis provides a textbook example of why many so-called human-rights organizations no longer deserve to be taken seriously. The crisis stems entirely from an internal … Continue reading
NGO MONITOR by Staff June 22, 2015 More NGO Cut and Paste – Preliminary Response to UN Gaza Report The report of the Commission of Inquiry (COI) on the 2014 Gaza War, headed by William Schabas and then Mary McGowan … Continue reading