Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Amnesty International
“Iranian authorities have sentenced Nasrin Sotoudeh, a human rights lawyer, to 148 lashes and 33 years in jail”
AL JAZEERA Amnesty: Sentencing of Iran lawyer Sotoudeh ‘outrageous’ March 12, 2019 Amnesty International has condemned the sentencing of prominent Iranian human rights lawyer and women’s rights defender Nasrin Sotoudeh, calling it “outrageous injustice”. Sotoudeh, who has been in Tehran’s … Continue reading
“Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state”
NGO MONITOR Amnesty International Singling Out Jews in 2019 January 3, 2019 Leaked documents seen by NGO Monitor and an analysis of public statements from NGO officials indicate that Amnesty International will conduct a series of intense campaigns singling out … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Sarah Silverman Faces Twitter Rebuke for Calling on Jews to Defend Palestinian Teen Ahed Tamimi by Shiryn Solny February 18, 2018 American comedian Sarah Silverman faced a flurry of criticism from Twitter users over the weekend after she urged … Continue reading
Gaza: If Amnesty International can’t blame Israel, they’re not so interested in the story [IDF VIDEO]
COMMENTARY A Humanitarian Travesty in Gaza by Evelyn Gordon June 14, 2017 Gaza’s worsening electricity crisis provides a textbook example of why many so-called human-rights organizations no longer deserve to be taken seriously. The crisis stems entirely from an internal … Continue reading
NGO MONITOR by Staff June 22, 2015 More NGO Cut and Paste – Preliminary Response to UN Gaza Report The report of the Commission of Inquiry (COI) on the 2014 Gaza War, headed by William Schabas and then Mary McGowan … Continue reading
REUTERS May 27, 2015 Amnesty International said in a report on Wednesday that Islamist Hamas committed war crimes against Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip during last year’s war with Israel. A ceasefire last August ended 50 days of fighting between … Continue reading