Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: Hamas
“Will the international community ever wake up to realize that Palestinian leaders are playing them for fools?”
GATESTONE How Palestinians Lie to Europeans by Bassam Tawil October 11, 2018 …[PA Prime Minister Rami ] Hamdallah and his boss, PA President Mahmoud Abbas, believe that Israel has no right to defend itself against the campaign of terrorism waged … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli farmers travel to Hague, file war crimes complaint against Hamas by Yonah Jeremy Bob September 3, 2018 A group of Israeli farmers traveled to The Hague in the Netherlands on Monday and filed a war crimes complaint … Continue reading
REUTERS Trump cuts more than $200 million in U.S. aid to Palestinians by David Brunnstrom August 24, 2018 The United States is cutting more than $200 million in aid to the Palestinians, the State Department said on Friday, amid a … Continue reading
“Extensive damage has been inflicted upon protective thickets of trees planted around eleven communities in the Western Negev”
KEREN KAYEMETH LEISRAEL/JEWISH NATIONAL FUND Life-Saving Trees Burnt by Incendiary Kites August 19, 2018 Hundreds of acres of security plantings carried out in this part of Israel since the 1950s have now gone up in smoke due to incessant incendiary … Continue reading
“Over the years, Israel’s various security branches have developed a penchant for liquidating dangerous enemies who seek to inflict harm on the Jewish State”
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Long Arm Reaches Peddler of Death by Ari Lieberman August 17, 2018 The spasm of Hamas-provoked violence that gripped the Gaza Strip and parts of southern Israel last week has halted for the time being. According … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate urged to push bill targeting Hamas, Hezbollah use of human shields by JTA August 12, 2018 AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee and the Anti-Defamation League are urging United States lawmakers to co-sponsor a bill … Continue reading
“There’s an old adage that there are no atheists in a foxhole. Let me add a corollary to that adage — there are no pacifists in a bomb shelter. The urge to strike back at your attacker is instinctive”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Musings from a bomb shelter by Mark Werner August 9, 2018 Most Americans have never had the experience of being wakened in the middle of the night by a Tzeva Adom (“Code Red”) siren, rushing to the … Continue reading