Most Clicked This Week
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- With Israel having one of the highest daily infection rates per capita in the world, there are only two nations where Israelis can currently travel without being forced into quarantine upon arrival or return
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Princeton president admits his university is racist; Department of Education responds, if so, school may have run afoul of anti-discrimination laws
Tag Archives: Hamas
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Families of murdered Israeli teens file ‘unprecedented’ lawsuit against Hamas by Yair Altman August 30, 2020 The families of three Israeli teenage boys who were abducted and murdered by Hamas terrorists in Judea and … Continue reading
IDF says warplanes, tanks, helicopters hit terror sites after airborne devices spark over 80 fires in recent days
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel strikes Hamas targets in Gaza amid spate of balloon-borne arson attacks by Staff and Aaron Boxerman August 13, 2020 Israel attacked targets in the Gaza Strip in the early hours of Thursday morning in response to … Continue reading
“According to sources, another senior Hamas military commander was recently arrested on suspicion of collaborating with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Has Israel infiltrated Hamas’s military wing? by Khaled Abu Toameh July 11, 2020 A senior commander of Hamas’s military wing, Izzadin al-Qassam Brigades, has reportedly fled the Gaza Strip amid suspicions that he had been collaborating with Israel, … Continue reading
“Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The day Abbas moved from rebuffing Trump to joining forces with terrorists by David Horovitz July 3, 2020 At a joint press conference on Thursday, Fatah’s Jibril Rajoub and Hamas’s Saleh al-Arouri vowed to work together to … Continue reading
How can Hamas and its supporters around the world continue to complain about poverty and misery when new shopping malls and supermarkets filled with clothes, and various types of luxury goods are being opened every few weeks in the Gaza Strip?
GATESTONE The Gaza They Do Not Want You to See by Bassam Tawil June 10, 2020 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has warned Palestinians in the Gaza Strip not to publish photos from the Gaza Strip on social media platforms. … Continue reading
#HasHeReallyThoughtThisThrough: “By halting the security crackdown on Hamas, Abbas would be paving the way for terrorists to kill him and his associates in the West Bank”
GATESTONE Abbas’s Precious Gift to Iran: Hamas by Khaled Abu Toameh May 23, 2020 …Khamenei evidently sees Abbas’s decision to renounce all agreements and understandings with Israel and the US as a positive development that would facilitate the mission Iran … Continue reading
To be clear, the rockets from Gaza are an effort—even amid their own health crisis—“to destroy Israel and replace it with an Islamic state”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Despite Coronavirus, Jihad Against Israel Continues by Khaled Abu Toameh March 31, 2020 As the world is busy pursuing the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Iranian-backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) groups in the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“It is worth noting that Egypt, which has a shared border with the Gaza Strip, did not send any test kits or disinfectant materials to the Palestinians living there”
GATESTONE Israel Helps Palestinians Prevent Coronavirus; Arabs Betray Them by Khaled Abu Toameh March 16, 2020 While Israel is working overtime with Palestinians to curb and prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Arab states appear to be doing what … Continue reading
“The unimaginably bizarre situation meant that for years this man lived with the dissonance of being both a Hamas operative and an admirer of Judaism”
JERUSALEM POST The top Shin Bet official who ‘converted’ a Hamas supporter to Judaism by Yonah Jeremy Bob March 14, 2020 Move over, Fauda. One could hardly imagine a more surreal scene. There he was, a top Shin Bet (Israel … Continue reading
THE HILL Palestinian Islamists disrupt an attempted truce in Gaza by Eitan Dangot March 11, 2020 While Israel attempted to achieve quiet in the lead-up to the March 2 elections, Hamas, with a strategic interest in pausing the fighting, also … Continue reading