Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Hamas
JEWISH PRESS US Ambassador to UN Nikki Haley: Hamas is Causing Gaza’s Problems, Not Israel By Hana Levi Julian June 21, 2017 U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told the UN Security Council on Tuesday that Israel isn’t … Continue reading
Gaza: If Amnesty International can’t blame Israel, they’re not so interested in the story [IDF VIDEO]
COMMENTARY A Humanitarian Travesty in Gaza by Evelyn Gordon June 14, 2017 Gaza’s worsening electricity crisis provides a textbook example of why many so-called human-rights organizations no longer deserve to be taken seriously. The crisis stems entirely from an internal … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Hamas rejects Red Cross plea for information on Israelis held in Gaza by Daniel Siryoti June 12, 2017 Hamas has rejected a plea by the International Committee of the Red Cross to provide it with information about the … Continue reading
AP policies reporting on Nazis and Hamas weren’t so different. Would it be better to “not tell the story at all?”
TABLET What the AP’s Collaboration With the Nazis Should Teach Us About Reporting the News by Matti Friedman June 5, 2017 Did the Associated Press, the venerable American agency that is one of the world’s biggest news providers, collaborate with … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Gaza on the Brink by Evelyn Gordon June 2, 2017 If you ask Palestinians in either Gaza or the West Bank who’s responsible for their suffering, most would probably say Israel. But what would they say if they were … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
“Recently, Hamas announced that if and when the 82-year-old Abbas shows up in the Gaza Strip, he will be hanged in a public square on charges of “high treason”
GATESTONE Palestinians: The Threats Trump Needs to Hear by Bassam Tawil May 16, 2017 The warning by Hamas and Islamic Jihad is directed not only against Trump and his new administration, but also against Abbas and any Arab leader who … Continue reading