Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Hamas
Laurie Cardoza-Moore: “Put freshmen Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib on no-fly list until they condemn Hamas terror”
ARUTZ SHEVA Evangelical leader: Put Omar, Tlaib on no-fly list by Staff August 8, 2019 Evangelical leader Laurie Cardoza-Moore has called on the Department of Homeland Security to put freshmen Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib on the no-fly list … Continue reading
#HamasTerror plot: “The planned attacks included kidnappings, stabbings and shootings, along with efforts to recruit more terrorists to carry out attacks”
JERUSALEM POST Shin Bet foils Hamas terror plot against Israel and Palestinians by Anna Ahronheim August 7, 2019 The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) thwarted a major Hamas terrorist attack in Jerusalem after an explosive charge ready for use and … Continue reading
FLORIDA DAILY House Passes Brian Mast’s Bill Sanctioning Hamas by Kevin Derby July 24, 2019 U.S. Rep. Brian Mast’s, R-Fla., bill sanctioning Hamas, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and their supporters passed the U.S. House this week. Back in March, Mast … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Senior Hamas official calls on members of Palestinian diaspora to kill Jews by Adam Rasgon July 14, 2019 Fathi Hammad, a member of Hamas’s politburo who is considered a hard-liner and is known for his fiery rhetoric, … Continue reading
Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of Green Prince Mosab Yousef, flees organization and gives revealing interview to Israel TV
JNS Another son of Hamas founder flees, blasts terror organization’s corruption July 4, 2019 Suheib Yousef, son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef and younger brother of “Green Prince” Mosab Yousef, deserted his post in Turkey, flew to an undisclosed … Continue reading
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading
#GazaRockets Western media showed “usual eagerness to believe the propaganda produced by the attackers, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad”
JERUSALEM POST Doing what comes naturally – the West’s suicidal animus by Melanie Phillips May 9, 2019 As around 700 rockets rained down on southern Israel last weekend, leaving four Israelis dead and many more wounded, many in Western media … Continue reading