Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Hamas
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading
#GazaRockets Western media showed “usual eagerness to believe the propaganda produced by the attackers, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad”
JERUSALEM POST Doing what comes naturally – the West’s suicidal animus by Melanie Phillips May 9, 2019 As around 700 rockets rained down on southern Israel last weekend, leaving four Israelis dead and many more wounded, many in Western media … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Corruption: A Major Cause of Palestinian Suffering by Pierre Rehov May 6, 2019 …But when you talk to Palestinians about the misappropriation of funds allocated by the international community, the first term they use is “corruption.” Indeed, a … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST 1 killed as 300 rockets slam southern Israel by Tzvi Joffre May 5, 2019 One man has died and 83 people have been injured, since terror groups in Gaza began firing rockets into Israel around 10 a.m. on … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The suffering of Gaza’s population by Dr Mordechai Kedar Apri 5, 2019 …A reign of terror began in June 2007 when the Hamas movement seized control of the Strip and attacked the Palestinian Authority security forces with extreme … Continue reading
Israel-hater shown clueless in interview with Palestinian when it becomes clear that Hamas is the enemy (not Israel)
ISRAELLYCOOL Antisemite Ariyana Love’s Interview With a Palestinian Goes Horribly Wrong For Her by Aussie Dave April 5, 2019 For those who don’t know, Ariyana Love is a vile jew hater I have exposed here on Israellycool. My expose on her hit such a raw … Continue reading
If you do one thing today, hear Dr Einat Wilf explain the March Of Return: “80% of Gaza residents don’t think of Gaza as their home”
Dr Einat Wilf, author of “War of Return” brilliantly unpacks the Israel-Gaza conflict.