Most Clicked This Week
- Australian Prime Minister steps up for Israel: “In the past, we had abstained on these UN resolutions. Not anymore. And not on my watch going forward”
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- SNL takes on Prophet Muhammad Cartoons
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Long Live the Ideals of Ze’ev Jabotinsky
- More AIPAC moments [VIDEO]
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
Tag Archives: Hamas
“Ever since Hamas violently seized control of the Gaza Strip in 2007, its leaders and security forces have maintained a tight grip on the local media”
GATESTONE Palestinians: “Journalism” Hamas Style by Khaled Abu Toameh February 14, 2019 …Needless to say, Hamas is not about to give credentials to any journalist who is not affiliated with the Islamist movement and its ideology. Also, Hamas is not … Continue reading
#BDSFail “The decision came in response to a complaint from Shurat HaDin, an Israeli advocacy group that files lawsuits around the world against Israel’s foes”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US fundraising site suspends Palestinian boycott account by Josef Federman December 21, 2018 A U.S. software company [Donorbox] said Friday it blocked the fundraising account of the Palestinian-led boycott [BDS] movement against Israel following a complaint by a … Continue reading
“US bid for first ever UNGA vote against Hamas was doomed after states decided it would need a two-thirds majority.” Switzerland, Norway and New Zealand helped kill resolution.
NATIONAL REVIEW The U.N. Gives Palestinian Terrorists a Free Pass by David May December 7, 2018 On Thursday the United Nations had an opportunity to speak with moral clarity and denounce the terrorist group Hamas. Instead, the General Assembly (UNGA) … Continue reading
Since 1977, “The UN has observed “International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People” every year on November 29th…“day of mourning and a day of grief””
FRONT PAGE MAG U.N. Israel-Bashing Day by Joseph Klein November 30, 2018 …To assuage its grief, the UN General Assembly passes annually a series of blatantly one-sided anti-Israel resolutions, which have deliberately overlooked decades of Palestinian terrorism aimed at killing … Continue reading
“Hamas military wing recruited militants in the West Bank and taught them how to build bombs to carry out attacks within the Green Line”
YNET Shin Bet foils Hamas-planned bombing in Israel by Zoav Zitun November 22, 2018 The Shin Bet has thwarted an attempt by the heads of Hamas in Gaza to establish terror infrastructure in the West Bank to plan and carry … Continue reading