Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Hamas
“As Israeli frustration mounts about violence coming out of Gaza, the idea of a ground invasion, and once and for all to finish with Hamas aggression, becomes more appealing”
WASHINGTON TIMES Should Israel Invade Gaza? by Daniel Pipes September 23, 2019 …Attitudes toward Gaza are in flux. Efraim Inbar, the strategist who heads the Jerusalem Institute for Security Studies, for years advocated “mowing the grass” as “Israel’s strategy for … Continue reading
“Sources in Washington acknowledged that there is no contradiction between Netanyahu’s plan to annex the Jordan Valley and Trump’s peace plan. It is impossible to overstate the significance of these statements”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Netanyahu’s earth-shattering announcement by Caroline B. Glick September 11, 2019 Hamas, which seeks to annihilate Israel, certainly was none too pleased with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s announcement Tuesday evening that if re-elected, he would … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS NewsHour Propaganda Piece Attacks Israel with Bogus Exploding Bullets Charge by Ricki Hollander August 29, 2019 PBS Newshour has once again grossly deceived its audience, with a propaganda piece that could have come directly from Hamas’ playbook. … Continue reading
Laurie Cardoza-Moore: “Put freshmen Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib on no-fly list until they condemn Hamas terror”
ARUTZ SHEVA Evangelical leader: Put Omar, Tlaib on no-fly list by Staff August 8, 2019 Evangelical leader Laurie Cardoza-Moore has called on the Department of Homeland Security to put freshmen Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib on the no-fly list … Continue reading
#HamasTerror plot: “The planned attacks included kidnappings, stabbings and shootings, along with efforts to recruit more terrorists to carry out attacks”
JERUSALEM POST Shin Bet foils Hamas terror plot against Israel and Palestinians by Anna Ahronheim August 7, 2019 The Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) thwarted a major Hamas terrorist attack in Jerusalem after an explosive charge ready for use and … Continue reading
FLORIDA DAILY House Passes Brian Mast’s Bill Sanctioning Hamas by Kevin Derby July 24, 2019 U.S. Rep. Brian Mast’s, R-Fla., bill sanctioning Hamas, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad and their supporters passed the U.S. House this week. Back in March, Mast … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Senior Hamas official calls on members of Palestinian diaspora to kill Jews by Adam Rasgon July 14, 2019 Fathi Hammad, a member of Hamas’s politburo who is considered a hard-liner and is known for his fiery rhetoric, … Continue reading