Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Hamas
ISRAEL BLOGGER Myth #6: Zionism Versus Hamas – They’re [Somehow] Really the Same by Micha Mitch Danzig June 16, 2018 …First, my “cause” and the cause of most Jews and Zionists is to simply support the right of the Jewish … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The toy that’s wreaking havoc on the South by Tamara Zieve June 5, 2018 Up until recently, kites were a symbol of joy, innocence and beauty for residents of Kibbutz Kfar Aza. That was until March, when some … Continue reading
TABLET MAG BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations by Armin Rosen and Liel Leibovitz June 1, 2018 Over the past decade, as the prospects of peace between Israelis and Palestinians became ever slimmer, there has been a growing … Continue reading
“Pro-Palestinian online activists set off internet storm with claim American-born Rebecca shot dead #RazanNajjar on Friday, but she hasn’t been in army for years and wasn’t a sniper”
TIMES OF ISRAEL IDF vet gets death threats after she’s falsely accused of killing Gaza medic by Judah Ari Gross June 3, 2018 A demonstrably false claim started spreading on social media sites around the world on Friday night, accusing … Continue reading
“So long as Gaza continues to be governed by Hamas’s rule of the jungle, no Palestinian civil society, let alone a viable state, can develop”
JERUSALEM POST It is not the economy, stupid by Efraim Karsh June 3, 2018 No cliché has dominated the discourse on the Gaza situation more than the perception of Palestinian violence as a corollary of the Strip’s dire economic condition. … Continue reading
Western liberals, including Black Lives Matter, know “images of Palestinian hardship will be shared widely, wept over, and held up as proof of the allegedly uniquely barbarous nature of the Jewish State”
SPIKED The Ugly Trade in Palestinian Pain by Brendan O’Neill, Editor May 21, 2018 …This should be the central lesson of the terrible events at the Gaza-Israel border last week: that much of what happens in the Israel-Palestine conflict is … Continue reading
“Hamas and Israel remain bitter enemies, but neither wants an all-out war, and so both sought to prevent a day’s escalation from turning into something far more devastating” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL The curious common interest behind the rapid Gaza-Israel flare-up and flare-down by Avi Issacharoff May 30, 2018 With the tailing off of the Gaza conflict, and the end to the barrages into Israel and the IDF’s counterstrikes, … Continue reading