Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: Hamas
Six steps to reforming UNRWA include “canceling their curriculum, which is based on jihad, martyrdom, and the “right of return” by force of arms” [VIDEO]
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Don’t Dismantle UNRWA; Reform Its Policies by David Bedein August 9, 2017 The desire of Prime Minister Netanyahu to dismantle UNRWA, while understandable in light of the agency’s egregious history of collusion with Hamas, is … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL EU top court rules Hamas to stay on its list of terror groups by Raphael Ahren July 26, 2017 The Court of Justice of the European Union on Wednesday decided to keep Hamas on the EU blacklist … Continue reading
“Gaza Strip residents describe their new reality: sleepless nights, beaches closed due to toxic sewage, and rising food prices; even fresh water is in short supply”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Starved of power, Gaza’s Palestinians buckle under an oppressive heatwave by Dov Lieber July 4, 2017 …Depending on what neighborhood one lives in, say the interviewees, the average Gazan enjoys either 4 to 6 or 2 to … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS US Ambassador to UN Nikki Haley: Hamas is Causing Gaza’s Problems, Not Israel By Hana Levi Julian June 21, 2017 U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told the UN Security Council on Tuesday that Israel isn’t … Continue reading
Gaza: If Amnesty International can’t blame Israel, they’re not so interested in the story [IDF VIDEO]
COMMENTARY A Humanitarian Travesty in Gaza by Evelyn Gordon June 14, 2017 Gaza’s worsening electricity crisis provides a textbook example of why many so-called human-rights organizations no longer deserve to be taken seriously. The crisis stems entirely from an internal … Continue reading