Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Hamas
Hamas has this habit of “storing arms and ammunition in civilian houses–without, obviously, informing Israel of the caches’ locations”
COMMENTARY Hiding Evidence of Its Own Innocence by Evelyn Gordon March 15, 2017 I’m not naïve enough to think that better PR would solve all of Israel’s international relations problems. But there’s no question that incompetent PR makes its situation … Continue reading
US extradition request to Jordan could put Sbarro Pizza homicide bomber released in Schalit deal back in prison [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST US Makes 1st Extradition Request for Hamas Terrorist Who Killed Americans by Yonah Jeremy Bob March 14, 2017 The US Department of Justice announced on Tuesday its first ever extradition request to try a Hamas terrorist who murdered … Continue reading
“Despite Israel’s unprecedented efforts to minimize Gaza’s civilian casualties, the film shows how Hamas works to maximize them” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Media Misfeasance Exposed in “Eyeglass in Gaza” Documentary by Noah Beck March 6, 2017 Hamas operatives burst into the Associated Press (AP) Gaza bureau during the 2014 war with Israel, angered by a picture shot by an … Continue reading
“Had Netanyahu informed the public, the knowledge that Obama administration was backing Hamas would have caused mass demoralization and panic”
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of the Hamas War by Caroline B. Glick March 2, 2017 …America’s support for Hamas was expressed at the earliest stages of the war when then-secretary of state John Kerry demanded that Israel accept an immediate … Continue reading
GATESTONE The Offer that Turns the Gaza Strip into Singapore by Bassam Tawil February 21, 2017 …[Killing Jews] clearly takes precedence over easing the plight of the two million Palestinians living under its rule in the Gaza Strip…Last week, Hamas … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Outgoing prosecutor: Intelligence shows Hamas will takeover West Bank post-Abbas by Yonah Jeremy Robb February 3, 2017 …Based on this intelligence, Lt.-Col. Hirsch, the newly retired chief West Bank prosecutor, is convinced that the [West Bank] area will … Continue reading
The Three-State Solution: “Middle East peace deal won’t succeed until there’s peace between the Palestinians themselves”
POLITICO Jared Kushner Needs a Wingman by Jonathan Schanzer January 24, 2017 Donald Trump last week appointed his son-in-law Jared Kushner to “broker a Middle East peace deal.” Mediating an agreement between the Palestinians and Israelis is a “yuge” task, … Continue reading