Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Hamas
ARUTZ SHEVA The suffering of Gaza’s population by Dr Mordechai Kedar Apri 5, 2019 …A reign of terror began in June 2007 when the Hamas movement seized control of the Strip and attacked the Palestinian Authority security forces with extreme … Continue reading
Israel-hater shown clueless in interview with Palestinian when it becomes clear that Hamas is the enemy (not Israel)
ISRAELLYCOOL Antisemite Ariyana Love’s Interview With a Palestinian Goes Horribly Wrong For Her by Aussie Dave April 5, 2019 For those who don’t know, Ariyana Love is a vile jew hater I have exposed here on Israellycool. My expose on her hit such a raw … Continue reading
If you do one thing today, hear Dr Einat Wilf explain the March Of Return: “80% of Gaza residents don’t think of Gaza as their home”
Dr Einat Wilf, author of “War of Return” brilliantly unpacks the Israel-Gaza conflict.
“So far overnight, Israeli fighter jets struck several targets in the southern Gazan city of Khan Younis, including a military compound and a weapons manufacturing site belonging to Hamas”
JERUSALEM POST IDF to Haniyeh: Don’t forget to let us know where your new office is by Yasser Okbi / Maariv March 27, 2019 “When you arrive at the location that used to be your headquarters, look right, look left,” … Continue reading
“In banning the entire organization of Hezbollah, the UK joins Canada, the U.S., Israel, the Netherlands and the Arab League”
GATESTONE UK Bans Hezbollah by Judith Bergman March 23, 2019 British Home Secretary Sajid Javid recently proscribed the Iranian terrorist proxy organization, Hezbollah (‘Party of God’) in its entirety under the UK Terrorism Act 2000, a government decision that the … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Palestinian Lives Don’t Matter* (*Unless Israel is to blame) by Bret Stephens March 21, 2019 The people of the Gaza Strip are protesting again, and soldiers are shooting again, and civilians are being victimized again. Only this … Continue reading
Egypt to Hamas: “Even if the Israelis decide to dismantle your rule in Gaza by assassinating each and every one of you we won’t lift a finger”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Israel will destroy you and we won’t do a thing to stop it’ by Daniel Siryoti March 17, 2019 Shortly after 9 p.m. on Thursday, minutes after sirens blared across central Israel and a … Continue reading