Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: Islam
“Feminists denounce the Western “patriarchy,” but say nothing against the Muslim treatment of women as chattel; gays denounce Christian bakeries, but say nothing against the Muslim execution of gays”
AMERICAN THINKER Understanding the Islam/West Narrative by Raymond Ibrahim November 26, 2019 Any honest and objective appraisal of Islam’s historic jihad on the Christian world is eye-opening, to say the very least. In the first century of its existence (between … Continue reading
“It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
JNS Despite pressure, film about rising anti-Semitism in Europe gets Jerusalem screening June 13, 2019 After several venues canceled screenings at the last minute, a controversial documentary film directed by U.K. right-wing media figure Katie Hopkins was shown in Jerusalem … Continue reading
“Although terrorist attacks are severe, the attempt by one civilization to subjugate the other is occurring on a broader ideological and religious plane”
GATESTONE The Peaceful Takeover of Europe by Jan Keller January 16, 2019 …According to a report released by Institut Montaigne in September 2016, the Muslim population of France is divided as follows: Nearly half consider the laws of the state — as … Continue reading
“We refugees…do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave #Germany”
GATESTONE Germans Leaving Germany ‘In Droves’ by Soeren Kern October 20, 2016 A growing number of Germans are abandoning neighborhoods in which they have lived all their lives, and others are leaving Germany for good, as mass immigration transforms parts … Continue reading
The mother of politically incorrect questions: Is Islam a religion or rather “a totalitarian political doctrine ?”…”The standard rebuttal that all faiths have at one time or another shown themselves prone to violence and repression misses the essential point”
PJ MEDIA Is Islam a Religion? by David Solway August 10, 2016 The status of Islam should be clarified if the debate on how to defeat terrorism is ever to bear fruit. Islam, I would argue, is not a religion … Continue reading
Columbus OH Christian Arab restauranteur: ‘If being a 100% supporter of Israel means I am a Zionist, then I guess I am’ [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Terror attack turns Arab Ohio restaurant owner into fighter for Israel by Renee Ghert-Zand May 7, 2016 After not visiting Israel for nine years, Hany Baransi, the owner of the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli in Columbus, Ohio, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Islam’s Willing Executioners by Ron Jager March 28, 2016 …Islamic Anti-Semitism has long been recognized as the Arab world’s prominent vehicle for the hatred of the Jews. From Islamic academics teaching that Judaism permits murder and rape of … Continue reading