Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: Islam
“Feminists denounce the Western “patriarchy,” but say nothing against the Muslim treatment of women as chattel; gays denounce Christian bakeries, but say nothing against the Muslim execution of gays”
AMERICAN THINKER Understanding the Islam/West Narrative by Raymond Ibrahim November 26, 2019 Any honest and objective appraisal of Islam’s historic jihad on the Christian world is eye-opening, to say the very least. In the first century of its existence (between … Continue reading
“It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
JNS Despite pressure, film about rising anti-Semitism in Europe gets Jerusalem screening June 13, 2019 After several venues canceled screenings at the last minute, a controversial documentary film directed by U.K. right-wing media figure Katie Hopkins was shown in Jerusalem … Continue reading
“Although terrorist attacks are severe, the attempt by one civilization to subjugate the other is occurring on a broader ideological and religious plane”
GATESTONE The Peaceful Takeover of Europe by Jan Keller January 16, 2019 …According to a report released by Institut Montaigne in September 2016, the Muslim population of France is divided as follows: Nearly half consider the laws of the state — as … Continue reading
“We refugees…do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave #Germany”
GATESTONE Germans Leaving Germany ‘In Droves’ by Soeren Kern October 20, 2016 A growing number of Germans are abandoning neighborhoods in which they have lived all their lives, and others are leaving Germany for good, as mass immigration transforms parts … Continue reading
The mother of politically incorrect questions: Is Islam a religion or rather “a totalitarian political doctrine ?”…”The standard rebuttal that all faiths have at one time or another shown themselves prone to violence and repression misses the essential point”
PJ MEDIA Is Islam a Religion? by David Solway August 10, 2016 The status of Islam should be clarified if the debate on how to defeat terrorism is ever to bear fruit. Islam, I would argue, is not a religion … Continue reading
Columbus OH Christian Arab restauranteur: ‘If being a 100% supporter of Israel means I am a Zionist, then I guess I am’ [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Terror attack turns Arab Ohio restaurant owner into fighter for Israel by Renee Ghert-Zand May 7, 2016 After not visiting Israel for nine years, Hany Baransi, the owner of the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli in Columbus, Ohio, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Islam’s Willing Executioners by Ron Jager March 28, 2016 …Islamic Anti-Semitism has long been recognized as the Arab world’s prominent vehicle for the hatred of the Jews. From Islamic academics teaching that Judaism permits murder and rape of … Continue reading