Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Tag Archives: Islam
“We refugees…do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave #Germany”
GATESTONE Germans Leaving Germany ‘In Droves’ by Soeren Kern October 20, 2016 A growing number of Germans are abandoning neighborhoods in which they have lived all their lives, and others are leaving Germany for good, as mass immigration transforms parts … Continue reading
The mother of politically incorrect questions: Is Islam a religion or rather “a totalitarian political doctrine ?”…”The standard rebuttal that all faiths have at one time or another shown themselves prone to violence and repression misses the essential point”
PJ MEDIA Is Islam a Religion? by David Solway August 10, 2016 The status of Islam should be clarified if the debate on how to defeat terrorism is ever to bear fruit. Islam, I would argue, is not a religion … Continue reading
Columbus OH Christian Arab restauranteur: ‘If being a 100% supporter of Israel means I am a Zionist, then I guess I am’ [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Terror attack turns Arab Ohio restaurant owner into fighter for Israel by Renee Ghert-Zand May 7, 2016 After not visiting Israel for nine years, Hany Baransi, the owner of the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli in Columbus, Ohio, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Islam’s Willing Executioners by Ron Jager March 28, 2016 …Islamic Anti-Semitism has long been recognized as the Arab world’s prominent vehicle for the hatred of the Jews. From Islamic academics teaching that Judaism permits murder and rape of … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Egyptian TV admits Islam has no ties to Jerusalem by Karin McQuillan December 19, 2015 Egyptian TV has been infamous for decades for its Arab-Nazi programming. Every Egyptian leader from Nasser through Sadat to Mubarak has enshrined Nazi Jew-hatred in … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Is Islam Reformable? by Amil Imani December 17, 2015 The idea of reforming Islam is not entirely new. But Islam cannot be reformed the way Christianity was. For one, Islam claims that it is the perfect eternal faith … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT December 10, 2015 By the Numbers – The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics