Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
#NYT critic laments that “Jews who run the city will turn Jerusalem from a “global heritage site“ into a “Jewish-themed Epcot”
CAMERA BLOG For NY Times Critic, a Jerusalem Cleansed of Jews More Authentic Than Today’s City by Gilead Ini September 18, 2019 The New York Times architecture critic seems to have a problem with Jerusalem, the holiest city in Judaism. … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Abbas: ‘We’ll enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters’ by Mordechai Sones August 22, 2019 Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said in an address at the Jalazun Refugee Camp near Ramallah that the “Palestinians” cannot be removed from their … Continue reading
Chicago’s Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem’s Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he’d be their patient
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Bump in the Road by Rabbi Vernon Kurtz August 25, 2019 A rather startling thing happened to me on my way to write a blog of our visit with our grandchildren to Mt. Herzl during Herzl … Continue reading
“The big powers, Russia and the U.S., talked spheres of influence in Jerusalem, with Benjamin Netanyahu as the broker”
BLOOMBERG Jared Kushner’s Bahrain Conference Is the Sideshow by Zev Chafets June 26, 2019 …While the Bahrain show plays out, the real Deal of the Century is being discussed in Jerusalem, by the national security advisers of the U.S., Russia … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hundreds of Palestinians riot as Jews allowed on Temple Mount for Jerusalem Day by Michael Bachner and Staff June 2, 2019 Clashes erupted between Palestinian rioters and police on Sunday morning at the Temple Mount compound in … Continue reading
Bipartisan Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 “passed on a vote of 93 to seven in the Senate and 374 to 37 in the House”
NEW YORK SUN Waving Goodbye To the Jerusalem Waiver Editorial May 9, 2019 …Three presidents — Messrs. Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama — defied the spirit and intent of the law over and over, renewing the waiver every six … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Justice minister urges death penalty for suspect in Jerusalem murder by Staff February 10, 2019 A senior Israeli minister told prosecutors on Saturday to pursue the death penalty for a Palestinian suspect in the grisly murder of … Continue reading