Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
“Trump’s peace plan calls attention to Palestinian division and the collapse of the Arab political order”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Israel’s New Diplomatic Moment by Jonathan Spyer March 3, 2020 …Jerusalem’s Palestinians remain in a kind of limbo. Israel places barriers before their acquisition of full citizenship, and they can complain justly of large discrepancies in municipal … Continue reading
“Jews from around the world will be able to land at Ben-Gurion and in a short amount of time be at the Western Wall to be spiritually uplifted”
JNS Extension of high-speed rail to Old City Jerusalem expected to alleviate traffic, boost tourism by Josh Hasten February 20, 2020 In what is being dubbed as a historical development, Israel’s Transportation Ministry announced this week that is it moving … Continue reading
“The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism’s fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) A great – but fragile – triumph of Zionism by Caroline B. Glick January 24, 2020 …The arrival of dozens of world leaders in Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit themselves … Continue reading
France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hosting Macron, Abbas says he hopes France will recognize Palestine by Adam Rasgon January 23, 2020 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas met French President Emmanuel Macron in Ramallah late Wednesday evening and expressed his hope that France … Continue reading
REUTERS Macron berates Israeli security men in tussle at Jerusalem church by John Irish January 22, 2020 “Go outside,” French President Emmanuel Macron demanded in English in a melee with Israeli security men on Wednesday, demanding they leave a Jerusalem … Continue reading
Market and pilgrimage road were found in an area of Jerusalem archaeologist Levy refers to as the equivalent of “Times Square”
CBN NEWS Israeli Archaeologists May Have Uncovered Bustling Jerusalem Market from the Time of Jesus by Emily Jones January 6, 2020 The Israel Antiquities Authority believes it may have found a 2,000-year-old market next to the recently discovered Pilgrimage Road … Continue reading