Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
“Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem’s Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood”
JERUSALEM POST Dozens injured as Palestinians riot in Jerusalem, al-Aqsa by Staff and Tzvi Joffre May 9, 2021 Over 100 Palestinians were injured in clashes with Israeli security forces in Jerusalem on Saturday night and Sunday morning, amid violent riots … Continue reading
Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
“Eli Rozen was walking his dog when dozens of rioters assaulted him with fists, rocks and clubs; he says he’s lucky to be alive; attack one of several on Jewish civilians”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jerusalem man beaten by Palestinian mob on Friday says city in ‘Third Intifada’ by Staff and Agencies April 25, 2021 An Israeli man who was badly beaten by a Palestinian mob Friday night during rioting in Jerusalem, … Continue reading
“It is important to understand that this timeline is similar to how tensions grew in 2014 and other cycles that led to tensions in Gaza and Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST Escalation over Jerusalem is how wars start by Seth J. Frantzman April 24, 2021 The recent string of events leading to greater clashes in Jerusalem and rocket fire from Gaza is part of the cycle that has led … Continue reading
JNS Erdoğan again has his eyes set on Jerusalem by Nadav Shragai March 1, 2021 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s decision to change the name of the Directorate of Religious Affairs to the “Directorate of Jerusalem and Umrah Affairs” isn’t … Continue reading
“Unlike this chamber which is detached from reality, a growing number of nations are acknowledging Jerusalem,” said Gilad Erdan”
JERUSALEM POST UN speaks of Temple Mount as solely Muslim site, ignores Jewish ties by Tovah Lazaroff November 5, 2020 Some 138 United Nations countries approved a draft resolution that spoke of the Temple Mount solely as an Islamic holy … Continue reading
“Under the new US policy, individuals will be able to choose whether to have “Jerusalem, Israel,” or just “Jerusalem” on their passports”
JPOST US citizens born in Jerusalem to have ‘Israel’ on their passports by Lahov Harkov October 28, 2020 The Trump administration plans to reverse a longstanding US policy that passports of citizens born in Jerusalem may not say they were … Continue reading
This year, Jews are facing a challenging situation that may prevent them from properly exercising their religious traditions
JERUSALEM POST Jews invited to send notes to be placed in Western Wall for Yom Kippur by Tobias Siegal September 23, 2020 The Jewish Agency has launched a unique global project that will allow Jews from across the world to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Kosovo, Serbia to formalize ties with Israel, open JLM embassy by Tovah Lazaroff September 6, 2020 Kosovo intends to establish diplomatic ties with Israel and both that Balkan-Muslim majority nation as well as Serbia plan to open embassies … Continue reading
Biden’s Democratic Party Israel platform: “U.S. embassy, which Trump moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in May 2018, five months after recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, should remain there”
JNS Democratic Party advances platform, including language on Israel July 16, 2020 Members of the drafting committee voted to approve the language of the Democratic Party’s 2020 platform in a virtual meeting on Wednesday ahead of the July 27 vote … Continue reading