Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
“Palestinian groups warned of an escalation after an Israeli court ruled in support of Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians outraged over court ruling allowing Jewish prayer on Temple Mount by Tzvi Joffre October 7, 2021 Palestinians expressed outrage and warned of an escalation on Thursday after a court ruling on Wednesday implied support for allowing quiet … Continue reading
“The US Embassy in Jerusalem already provides consular services to the Palestinians. Why do they need an independent consulate in the same city?”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Why the US really wants a Palestinian consulate in J’lem by Prof. Eugene Kontorovich October 7, 2021 The Biden administration is trying to partially undo one of Israel’s greatest diplomatic achievements of recent decades … Continue reading
“Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again”
JERUSALEM POST 10 insights from the recent Gaza war by Efraim Inbar and Eran Lerman June 21, 2021 Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” … Continue reading
“In meeting with senior White House officials in Washington, Defense Minister Benny Gantz calls for greater oversite of Iranian nuclear project”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Gantz tells US officials military option necessary for Iran by Lilach Shoval June 4, 2021 Defense Minister Benny Gantz met with a series of senior US administration officials at the White House, Thursday, in … Continue reading
“The controversy has been widely misreported as an effort by the State of Israel to evict a number of Palestinian Arab families from their ancestral homes in a purely Palestinian Arab neighborhood of eastern Jerusalem”
JNS The Sheikh Jarrah property dispute and the false claim of Israeli land discrimination by Avi Bell May 23, 2021 The claim that Israeli law permits Jews to reclaim ownership of lands they owned prior to 1948 but denies Palestinians … Continue reading
As I write here in Jerusalem, sirens have sounded and explosions have been heard. Ignore the lies. Here are some important facts
MELANIE PHILLIPS SUBSTACK Hamas commits war crimes. Israel is blamed. Of course by Melanie Phillips May 12, 2021 Over the past few hours, fresh barrages of Hamas rockets from Gaza have been raining down over Israel. Most have been intercepted … Continue reading
“Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem’s Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood”
JERUSALEM POST Dozens injured as Palestinians riot in Jerusalem, al-Aqsa by Staff and Tzvi Joffre May 9, 2021 Over 100 Palestinians were injured in clashes with Israeli security forces in Jerusalem on Saturday night and Sunday morning, amid violent riots … Continue reading