Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hundreds of Palestinians riot as Jews allowed on Temple Mount for Jerusalem Day by Michael Bachner and Staff June 2, 2019 Clashes erupted between Palestinian rioters and police on Sunday morning at the Temple Mount compound in … Continue reading
Bipartisan Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 “passed on a vote of 93 to seven in the Senate and 374 to 37 in the House”
NEW YORK SUN Waving Goodbye To the Jerusalem Waiver Editorial May 9, 2019 …Three presidents — Messrs. Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama — defied the spirit and intent of the law over and over, renewing the waiver every six … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Justice minister urges death penalty for suspect in Jerusalem murder by Staff February 10, 2019 A senior Israeli minister told prosecutors on Saturday to pursue the death penalty for a Palestinian suspect in the grisly murder of … Continue reading
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison: “Canberra formally recognizes “West Jerusalem” as Israel‘s capital”
ALGEMEINER Israel Signals Displeasure at Australia’s ‘Mistaken’ West Jerusalem Move by Reuters and Staff December 16, 2018 Israel signaled displeasure on Sunday with Australia’s recognition of western Jerusalem as its capital, with a confidant of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu saying it … Continue reading
RUFKM United Nations has spoken: Jerusalem ain’t Jewish. And much of the western world, including Europe, agrees.
THE TOWER UN Passes 6 More Anti-Israel Resolutions, Including 2 Denying Jewish Ties to Jerusalem by Staff December 3, 2018 The United Nations General Assembly in New York on Friday approved six anti-Israel resolutions, including two that reject Jewish ties … Continue reading
Opening in Jerusalem, “Czech House will house Czech cultural, investment, trade and tourism offices”
JERUSALEM POST Czech president in Israel, to begin moving embassy to Jerusalem by Herb Keinon November 25, 2018 Miloš Zeman, the president of the Czech Republic – one of the friendliest countries to Israel in Europe – arrived on Sunday … Continue reading
“Those wily Zionists, traveling 2,500 years back in time to plant these little stone weights with Hebrew inscriptions at the base of some temple in Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Half-shekel’ from First Temple era unearthed near City of David by Sara Rubenstein November 21, 2018 A rare and unusual find was unearthed north of the City of David in Jerusalem – a tiny stone “half-shekel” weight that … Continue reading