Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
“Jews are ‘colonialists’ and ‘occupiers’ who only arrived in Israel in 1948, the academics claimed on Palestinian TV”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian academics deny archaelogical evidence of Jews in Israel by Donna Rachel Edmunds December 1, 2019 The Palestinian Authority is continuing with its propaganda mission to deny Jewish links to the land of Israel by placing on television … Continue reading
Canada concurs with the United Nations: The Western Wall, the Temple Mount and the Jewish Quarter of the Old City are occupied Palestinian land to which Israel and Jews have no claim
ALGEMEINER More Than 11,000 People Urge Canada to Reverse UN Vote Calling Western Wall ‘Occupied Palestinian Territory’ by Staff November 25, 2019 More than 11,000 people have signed a petition urging the Canadian government to reverse its vote in favor … Continue reading
“In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration”
i24NEWS Nikki Haley claims ex-secretary of state tried to thwart US embassy move to Jerusalem November 13, 2019 Former US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley claims in her new book that in late 2017 then secretary of state … Continue reading
#NYT critic laments that “Jews who run the city will turn Jerusalem from a “global heritage site“ into a “Jewish-themed Epcot”
CAMERA BLOG For NY Times Critic, a Jerusalem Cleansed of Jews More Authentic Than Today’s City by Gilead Ini September 18, 2019 The New York Times architecture critic seems to have a problem with Jerusalem, the holiest city in Judaism. … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Abbas: ‘We’ll enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters’ by Mordechai Sones August 22, 2019 Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said in an address at the Jalazun Refugee Camp near Ramallah that the “Palestinians” cannot be removed from their … Continue reading
Chicago’s Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem’s Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he’d be their patient
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Bump in the Road by Rabbi Vernon Kurtz August 25, 2019 A rather startling thing happened to me on my way to write a blog of our visit with our grandchildren to Mt. Herzl during Herzl … Continue reading
“The big powers, Russia and the U.S., talked spheres of influence in Jerusalem, with Benjamin Netanyahu as the broker”
BLOOMBERG Jared Kushner’s Bahrain Conference Is the Sideshow by Zev Chafets June 26, 2019 …While the Bahrain show plays out, the real Deal of the Century is being discussed in Jerusalem, by the national security advisers of the U.S., Russia … Continue reading