Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
Dividing #Jerusalem would abandon 200,000 Arabs to the Palestinian Authority, turning metro area into Gaza
ISRAEL HAYOM Why we shouldn’t divide Jerusalem by David M. Weinberg June 17, 2017 …The worst plan [for dividing Jerusalem] is that of former MK Haim Ramon for unilateral Israeli withdrawal from 28 predominantly Arab neighborhoods in eastern Jerusalem. Ramon … Continue reading
#PalestinianTerror Border Police officer murdered in Jerusalem; three terrorists shot and killed [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Border Police officer killed in Jerusalem terror attack by Daniel J. Roth, Eytan Halon June 17, 2017 A female Border Police officer died after succumbing to her wounds following a suspected coordinated terror attack carried out by three … Continue reading
US Senate passes bill: “Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel” and “reaffirms the Jerusalem Embassy Act”
FREE BEACON Chuck Schumer Teams with Ted Cruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem by Natalie Johnson June 16, 2017 Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) called on the Trump administration Thursday to … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Trump signs waiver, won’t move US embassy to Jerusalem by Eric Cortellessa and Staff June 1, 2017 US President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a waiver that delays for six months any plan to relocate the US … Continue reading
On anniversary of Jerusalem’s liberation U.S. Congress will celebrate Jerusalem Day together with Knesset by video conference
YNET Congress to celebrate belated Jerusalem Day by Amihai Attali May 29, 2017 Jerusalem Day—marking the 50th anniversary of reunification of the city following an Israeli victory in the 1967 Six Day War—will be celebrated for the first time in … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Czech parliament asks government to recognize Jerusalem by Yoel Domb May 24, 2017 In honor of the 50th anniversary of Jerusalem’s reunification, The Czech parliament’s lower chamber, the Czech Chamber of Deputies, has called on its government to … Continue reading
50 years later, Jerusalem Day 2017: “In June 1967, 28 Iyar was the third day of the Six-Day War, when Jerusalem’s Old City fell to Israeli forces” [VIDEOS]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Jerusalem Day 2017 – Movie “In Our Hands” Brings Liberation of Jerusalem to Life by Miriam Elman May 24, 2017 …In these remarkably well-researched scenes, the film transforms into a compelling and emotional “Israeli version of Band of … Continue reading