Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
“Unlike this chamber which is detached from reality, a growing number of nations are acknowledging Jerusalem,” said Gilad Erdan”
JERUSALEM POST UN speaks of Temple Mount as solely Muslim site, ignores Jewish ties by Tovah Lazaroff November 5, 2020 Some 138 United Nations countries approved a draft resolution that spoke of the Temple Mount solely as an Islamic holy … Continue reading
“Under the new US policy, individuals will be able to choose whether to have “Jerusalem, Israel,” or just “Jerusalem” on their passports”
JPOST US citizens born in Jerusalem to have ‘Israel’ on their passports by Lahov Harkov October 28, 2020 The Trump administration plans to reverse a longstanding US policy that passports of citizens born in Jerusalem may not say they were … Continue reading
This year, Jews are facing a challenging situation that may prevent them from properly exercising their religious traditions
JERUSALEM POST Jews invited to send notes to be placed in Western Wall for Yom Kippur by Tobias Siegal September 23, 2020 The Jewish Agency has launched a unique global project that will allow Jews from across the world to … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Kosovo, Serbia to formalize ties with Israel, open JLM embassy by Tovah Lazaroff September 6, 2020 Kosovo intends to establish diplomatic ties with Israel and both that Balkan-Muslim majority nation as well as Serbia plan to open embassies … Continue reading
Biden’s Democratic Party Israel platform: “U.S. embassy, which Trump moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in May 2018, five months after recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, should remain there”
JNS Democratic Party advances platform, including language on Israel July 16, 2020 Members of the drafting committee voted to approve the language of the Democratic Party’s 2020 platform in a virtual meeting on Wednesday ahead of the July 27 vote … Continue reading
“With families confined at home, country belts out Four Questions, traditionally sung by youngest member of household, asking ‘Why is this night different from every other night?”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Under Passover lockdown, thousands take to balconies to sing ‘Mah Nishtana’ by Staff April 8, 2020 Tens of thousands of Israelis, locked down by the government and separated from their families on Passover, came out to their … Continue reading
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
“Trump’s peace plan calls attention to Palestinian division and the collapse of the Arab political order”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Israel’s New Diplomatic Moment by Jonathan Spyer March 3, 2020 …Jerusalem’s Palestinians remain in a kind of limbo. Israel places barriers before their acquisition of full citizenship, and they can complain justly of large discrepancies in municipal … Continue reading
“Jews from around the world will be able to land at Ben-Gurion and in a short amount of time be at the Western Wall to be spiritually uplifted”
JNS Extension of high-speed rail to Old City Jerusalem expected to alleviate traffic, boost tourism by Josh Hasten February 20, 2020 In what is being dubbed as a historical development, Israel’s Transportation Ministry announced this week that is it moving … Continue reading
“The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism’s fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) A great – but fragile – triumph of Zionism by Caroline B. Glick January 24, 2020 …The arrival of dozens of world leaders in Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit themselves … Continue reading