Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
ARUTZ SHEVA Abbas: ‘We’ll enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters’ by Mordechai Sones August 22, 2019 Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said in an address at the Jalazun Refugee Camp near Ramallah that the “Palestinians” cannot be removed from their … Continue reading
Chicago’s Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem’s Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he’d be their patient
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Bump in the Road by Rabbi Vernon Kurtz August 25, 2019 A rather startling thing happened to me on my way to write a blog of our visit with our grandchildren to Mt. Herzl during Herzl … Continue reading
“The big powers, Russia and the U.S., talked spheres of influence in Jerusalem, with Benjamin Netanyahu as the broker”
BLOOMBERG Jared Kushner’s Bahrain Conference Is the Sideshow by Zev Chafets June 26, 2019 …While the Bahrain show plays out, the real Deal of the Century is being discussed in Jerusalem, by the national security advisers of the U.S., Russia … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hundreds of Palestinians riot as Jews allowed on Temple Mount for Jerusalem Day by Michael Bachner and Staff June 2, 2019 Clashes erupted between Palestinian rioters and police on Sunday morning at the Temple Mount compound in … Continue reading
Bipartisan Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 “passed on a vote of 93 to seven in the Senate and 374 to 37 in the House”
NEW YORK SUN Waving Goodbye To the Jerusalem Waiver Editorial May 9, 2019 …Three presidents — Messrs. Clinton, George W. Bush, and Obama — defied the spirit and intent of the law over and over, renewing the waiver every six … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Justice minister urges death penalty for suspect in Jerusalem murder by Staff February 10, 2019 A senior Israeli minister told prosecutors on Saturday to pursue the death penalty for a Palestinian suspect in the grisly murder of … Continue reading
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison: “Canberra formally recognizes “West Jerusalem” as Israel‘s capital”
ALGEMEINER Israel Signals Displeasure at Australia’s ‘Mistaken’ West Jerusalem Move by Reuters and Staff December 16, 2018 Israel signaled displeasure on Sunday with Australia’s recognition of western Jerusalem as its capital, with a confidant of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu saying it … Continue reading