Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
HAARETZ Saudi King Tells U.S. That Peace Plan Must Include East Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital by Amir Tibon July 29, 2018 Saudi Arabia and other key Arab countries have told the Trump administration they won’t be able to support its … Continue reading
Prince William’s official itinerary: “His scheduled visit to the Old City on Thursday is part his trip in “occupied Palestinian territories”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Prince William said to refuse to meet with Mayor Barkat in Jerusalem by Staff June 27, 2018 Prince William reportedly refused a request for a meeting in the capital with Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat. According to a … Continue reading
Israel’s Shin Bet security services “succeeded in thwarting an assassination attempt on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat in April”
JNS.ORG Shin Bet confirms it thwarted attempts on lives of Israel’s premier, Jerusalem’s mayor June 5, 2018 Israel’s Shin Bet security services revealed on Tuesday that they succeeded in thwarting an assassination attempt on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and … Continue reading
“In the end, not a single currently serving Democratic lawmaker went to the inauguration of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem”
BREITBART Rep. Joe Wilson Invited Dems to Jerusalem Embassy Opening– Not One Said Yes by Aaron Klein May 30, 2018 Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC), who led the official House delegation that attended the U.S. Embassy opening in Jerusalem, confirmed that … Continue reading
“Just as Guatemala was the second country in 1948, after the United States, to recognize Israel, it is now the second country, after the US, to move its embassy to Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST Guatemalan president arrives to reopen embassy in Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 16, 2018 Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales arrived in Israel on Tuesday to take part in the official reopening of the Central American country’s embassy in Jerusalem’s … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What I hear when I hear Diaspora Jews on Gaza by Hen Mazzig May 15, 2018 …As a Jew I am ashamed of myself today. I understand that I have no military or security experience, but is … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading