Most Clicked This Week
- Why is Israel under threat from a terrorist group for allowing Jews to pray at Judaism’s holiest site? Why is it okay for everyone else to pray there and not for Jews? And why do these Palestinian groups get away with making such threats?
- Short YouTube explains why Israel's judicial reform is long past due
- Colonel (Res.) Zeev Raz wrote that if the Prime Minister acts undemocratically, he should be killed, citing a traditional Jewish law
- The Twitter account Omanis Against Normalization described the event as a "betrayal of the Palestinian cause and support for the tourist office of the occupying country"
- We need a way out of the judicial clash, not more angry rhetoric — a rejoinder to Gordis, Friedman and Klein-Halevi
- Congressional resolution: “Representative Omar, by her own words, has disqualified herself from serving on the Committee on Foreign Affairs”
- Netanyahu: 'I call on citizens not to take the law into their own hands - for that we have an army and police'
- “Attempts to run the anti-Trump playbook against Bibi ignore the deep differences between Israel’s resilient democratic culture and America’s polarized partisan mess”
Tag Archives: France
“The growing and distinctly western Mediterranean olim are a boon to Israel but a dark omen for the future of France”
TABLET MAG Israel’s French New Wave Matti Friedman October 26, 2022 The rumblings of Jewish history take many forms, and in this case the form was a disk of lemon filling, the dough brittle, meringue slightly browned. I was at … Continue reading
“Of the hundreds of hate crimes committed against Jews in NYC since 2018, many of them documented on camera, only a single perpetrator has served even one day in prison”
TABLET MAG It’s Open Season on Jews in New York City Armin Rosen August 28, 2022 …Perhaps the attack, which stemmed from a seemingly innocuous dispute over a parking space—a common enough occurrence in a densely populated place like Crown … Continue reading
Murderer Khechiche fixated on “antisemitic conspiracy theory claiming that the Mossad, Israel’s secret service, uses prominent Jews in the diaspora as its agents”
ALGEMEINER French Prosecutor Will Examine Antisemitic Motive in Brutal Murder of Elderly Jewish Man After All Ben Cohen May 27, 2022 The public prosecutor in the French city of Lyon announced on Friday that he would examine whether the brutal … Continue reading
Muslim pushes 90 year-old Jew from his 17th floor apartment but police say not antisemitism. Nothing to see here.
ARUTZ SHEVA France: 90-year-old Jewish man pushed to his death in Lyon Elad Benari May 20, 2022 A dispute between neighbors in France ended with the death of a 90-year-old Jewish man, and police do not suspect an antisemitic motive, … Continue reading
GUARDIAN French presidential rivals seize on death of Jewish man as ‘antisemitic attack’ Angelique Chrisafis April 5, 2022 The death of a young Jewish man in Bobigny, north of Paris, has shocked France and sparked outrage among French presidential candidates, … Continue reading
An unprecedented exodus has taken place in France. Muslims enter, Jews flee – and the decision makers call it “multiculturalism”
ARUTZ SHEVA Multicultural barbarians are emptying France of its Jews by Giulio Meotti October 5, 2021 …Bensoussan tells Le Figaro what is happening to the Jews of France: “For safety reasons, Jewish children have massively abandoned public education. In the … Continue reading
“This problem, this abyss, this malaise at the heart of the republic’s democratic civilization, is something that we, the French people, must ponder and repair together”
TABLET MAG The Metaphysics of the Sarah Halimi Affair by Bernard-Henry Levy April 29, 2021 The killing of Sarah Halimi is much more than a snippet of local news. It is a major event. Let’s review what happened. We have … Continue reading
“We are suffering from a widespread social health epidemic and it is rooted in the cheapening of Jewish blood”
AISH Why France Refuses to Prosecute an Antisemitic Murderer by Bari Weiss April 17, 2021 In a normal world, everyone would know the name Sarah Halimi. It’s understandable if you don’t. The press didn’t obsessively cover her murder the way they … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER ‘Now We Can Torture and Kill Jews With Impunity’: Fury Among French Jews as Top Appeal Court Rejects Criminal Trial for Killer of Sarah Halimi by Ben Cohen April 14, 2021 The family of Sarah Halimi — the French … Continue reading
Chief Rabbi of France, Haim Korsia, praises move by Catholic Church, calling it “prophetic initiative”
ALGEMEINER Citing Erosion of ‘Mutual Respect,’ Catholic Church in France Issues Clarion Call Against Antisemitism by Algemeiner Staff February 2, 2021 The leading bishops of the Catholic Church in France published an emotional declaration against antisemitism on Monday, emphasizing that … Continue reading