Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: France
Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL French envoy to US: Trump plan ‘very close to what Israel wants, 99% doomed’ by Staff April 20, 2019 France’s outgoing ambassador to the US, Gérard Araud, said US President Donald Trump is uniquely able to “push” … Continue reading
JNS New US envoy on anti-Semitism: No distinction between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism February 22, 2019 Elan Carr, the United States’ new envoy to combat anti-Semitism, told American Jewish leaders in Jerusalem that he will work to end the “attempted distinction” between … Continue reading
“Although terrorist attacks are severe, the attempt by one civilization to subjugate the other is occurring on a broader ideological and religious plane”
GATESTONE The Peaceful Takeover of Europe by Jan Keller January 16, 2019 …According to a report released by Institut Montaigne in September 2016, the Muslim population of France is divided as follows: Nearly half consider the laws of the state — as … Continue reading
“If Western Europe understands the value of the Western alliance and Trump doesn’t, why are they prioritizing their profits over the need to confront Iran?”
COMMENTARY Lessons from a century of history by Jonathan Tobin November 12, 2018 …Trump understands that the Iran deal must be renegotiated because the pact that President Barack Obama proclaimed as solving the nuclear threat is fatally flawed. The deal … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Journalist investigates wholesale denial of pivotal anti-Semitic murder in Paris by Robert Sarner September 16, 2018 Journalist Noémie Halioua’s life hasn’t been the same since she answered an unexpected call last year in her office at Actualité … Continue reading
“Meanwhile, our newspapers are silent, ignoring what is one of the greatest stories of our time, the new French anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA I do not want to live in a Europe where Jews flee by Giulio Meotti August 11, 2018 …We have imported from the Middle East, here in our once beautiful Europe, the anti-Semitic Islamic hatred, leaving a supremacist … Continue reading