Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: France
“In the heart of Jerusalem’s Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists”
JERUSALEMJOURNAL.NET Fools on the Ground: The World Council of Churches in Israel and Its EAPPI by Dexter Van Zile June 17, 2018 These days, France is not a particularly good place to be a Jew. The country that gave us … Continue reading
Twitter “activist” (with 45,000 followers) posts hit list of famous #French Jews. Her Twitter account is still active
JEWISH TELEGRAPHIC AGENCY French-Muslim website posts ‘hit list’ of famous Jews May 31, 2018 A French-Muslim news outlet and a prominent anti-colonialism activist published on Twitter alleged hit lists featuring Jewish groups and individuals. The activist, Sihame Assbague, posted the … Continue reading
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Is There Anything Left To Say About the Holocaust? by Thane Rosenbaum April 4, 2018 …Each of these [French] crimes was committed by Muslims on a continent already soaked with Jewish blood. Who would have guessed that the … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Thousands Gather in Paris Tribute to Mireille Knoll, Holocaust Survivor ‘Murdered Because She Was Jewish’ by Ben Cohen March 28, 2018 More than ten thousand people took the streets of Paris on Tuesday in tribute to Mireille Knoll, the … Continue reading
“The overall objective of President Macron’s plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country”
GATESTONE Macron Vows to Reform Islam in France by Soeren Kern February 13, 2018 French President Emmanuel Macron, in a declared effort to “fight fundamentalism” and “preserve national cohesion,” has promised to “lay the groundwork for the entire reorganization of … Continue reading