Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: France
NEW YORK POST Paris knife attacker who killed 4 in police headquarters had converted to Islam by Jorge Fitz-Gibbon October 3, 2019 The deranged employee who stabbed four people to death — including three cops — inside a Paris police … Continue reading
GATESTONE France: Macron Sides with Iran’s Mullahs by Guy Millière September 19, 2019 …The French officials act and speak as if the Iranian regime was totally honorable, and as if they did not discern the obvious: that the Iranian regime … Continue reading
The West’s “self-asphyxiation leads naturally to a decadence that opens the way to new barbaric civilizations”
GATESTONE France Slowly Sinking into Chaos by Guy Millière August 3, 2019 …President Macron looks like an authoritarian leader when he faces the disgruntled poor. He never says he is sorry for those who have lost an eye or a … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Judge rules Jewish woman’s killer not criminally liable by Ben Ariel July 16, 2019 A Muslim man who killed his Jewish neighbor in Paris while shouting about Allah is probably not criminally responsible for his actions because he … Continue reading
“For millennia Europe was the center of diaspora life but as Jews continue fleeing the continent, by the end of this century all that’s left will be a Jewish graveyard”
TABLET MAG Judenrein Europe by Joel Kotkin June 26, 2019 …In his earliest speeches Adolf Hitler made clear that his primary mission was to make Germany, and then all Europe, judenrein—free of Jews. He failed only because of the Allied victory but today, … Continue reading
“”Frenchness” is disappearing and being replaced by a kind balkanization of enclaves not communicating with one another”
GATESTONE The Suicide of France by Giulio Meotti June 23, 2019 “Regarding France in 2019, it can no longer be denied that a momentous and hazardous transformation, a ‘Great Switch’, is in the making”, observed the founder and president of the Jean-Jacques … Continue reading
Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL French envoy to US: Trump plan ‘very close to what Israel wants, 99% doomed’ by Staff April 20, 2019 France’s outgoing ambassador to the US, Gérard Araud, said US President Donald Trump is uniquely able to “push” … Continue reading