Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: France
“Meanwhile, our newspapers are silent, ignoring what is one of the greatest stories of our time, the new French anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA I do not want to live in a Europe where Jews flee by Giulio Meotti August 11, 2018 …We have imported from the Middle East, here in our once beautiful Europe, the anti-Semitic Islamic hatred, leaving a supremacist … Continue reading
THE JC Three Jewish papers take the unprecedented step of publishing the same page on Labour antisemitism July 25, 2018 Today, Britain’s three leading Jewish newspapers — Jewish Chronicle, Jewish News and Jewish Telegraph — take the unprecedented step of … Continue reading
“Israeli agents uncovered information about alleged plan by Tehran to bomb Iranian opposition group’s annual rally outside Paris” with Iranian diplomat implicated
YNET NEWS Mossad helped thwart major Iranian terror attack in France by Itamar Eichner July 19, 2018 The Mossad helped thwart a major Iranian terrorist attack in France last month, it was cleared for publication on Thursday evening. Mossad agents uncovered … Continue reading
“As far as the Europeans are concerned, Iran can kill whoever it wants [eg Israelis] so long as it doesn’t attack Europe”
WASHINGTON TIMES Iran’s greedy demands by Clifford D. May July 10, 2018 Britain, France and Germany are three of America’s closest allies, but they don’t always act like it. Last week in Vienna, their foreign ministers met with the foreign ministers of China and … Continue reading
“In the heart of Jerusalem’s Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists”
JERUSALEMJOURNAL.NET Fools on the Ground: The World Council of Churches in Israel and Its EAPPI by Dexter Van Zile June 17, 2018 These days, France is not a particularly good place to be a Jew. The country that gave us … Continue reading
Twitter “activist” (with 45,000 followers) posts hit list of famous #French Jews. Her Twitter account is still active
JEWISH TELEGRAPHIC AGENCY French-Muslim website posts ‘hit list’ of famous Jews May 31, 2018 A French-Muslim news outlet and a prominent anti-colonialism activist published on Twitter alleged hit lists featuring Jewish groups and individuals. The activist, Sihame Assbague, posted the … Continue reading
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading