Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: France
REUTERS Macron berates Israeli security men in tussle at Jerusalem church by John Irish January 22, 2020 “Go outside,” French President Emmanuel Macron demanded in English in a melee with Israeli security men on Wednesday, demanding they leave a Jerusalem … Continue reading
Smoke dope, butcher a Jew and walk away a free man: “French court rules Kobili Traore can’t be held criminally responsible for #SarahHalimi’s killing because he was in a psychotic state from marijuana use”
Smoke dope butcher a Jew walk free Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
TABLET MAGAZINE Roman Polanski’s Dreyfus by Bernard Henri-Levy December 3, 2019 I would like to talk here not about Roman Polanski but about Roman Polanski’s new film, J’accuse (An Officer and a Spy), which he dedicates to that key moment in French … Continue reading
#BDSFail Jewish groups welcome French resolution which recognizes connection between anti-Zionism and antisemitism
ALGEMEINER French Lawmakers Adopt Definition of Antisemitism That Includes Anti-Zionism by Ben Cohen December 3, 2019 The French parliament approved on Tuesday a resolution that recognizes and condemns anti-Zionism as a form of antisemitism. Deputies in the National Assembly voted … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Paris knife attacker who killed 4 in police headquarters had converted to Islam by Jorge Fitz-Gibbon October 3, 2019 The deranged employee who stabbed four people to death — including three cops — inside a Paris police … Continue reading
GATESTONE France: Macron Sides with Iran’s Mullahs by Guy Millière September 19, 2019 …The French officials act and speak as if the Iranian regime was totally honorable, and as if they did not discern the obvious: that the Iranian regime … Continue reading