Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: France
REUTERS Macron berates Israeli security men in tussle at Jerusalem church by John Irish January 22, 2020 “Go outside,” French President Emmanuel Macron demanded in English in a melee with Israeli security men on Wednesday, demanding they leave a Jerusalem … Continue reading
Smoke dope, butcher a Jew and walk away a free man: “French court rules Kobili Traore can’t be held criminally responsible for #SarahHalimi’s killing because he was in a psychotic state from marijuana use”
Smoke dope butcher a Jew walk free Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
TABLET MAGAZINE Roman Polanski’s Dreyfus by Bernard Henri-Levy December 3, 2019 I would like to talk here not about Roman Polanski but about Roman Polanski’s new film, J’accuse (An Officer and a Spy), which he dedicates to that key moment in French … Continue reading
#BDSFail Jewish groups welcome French resolution which recognizes connection between anti-Zionism and antisemitism
ALGEMEINER French Lawmakers Adopt Definition of Antisemitism That Includes Anti-Zionism by Ben Cohen December 3, 2019 The French parliament approved on Tuesday a resolution that recognizes and condemns anti-Zionism as a form of antisemitism. Deputies in the National Assembly voted … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Paris knife attacker who killed 4 in police headquarters had converted to Islam by Jorge Fitz-Gibbon October 3, 2019 The deranged employee who stabbed four people to death — including three cops — inside a Paris police … Continue reading
GATESTONE France: Macron Sides with Iran’s Mullahs by Guy Millière September 19, 2019 …The French officials act and speak as if the Iranian regime was totally honorable, and as if they did not discern the obvious: that the Iranian regime … Continue reading