Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: France
CITY JOURNAL The French, Coming Apart by Christopher Caldwell Spring 2017 …Guilluy doubts that anyplace exists in France’s new economy for working people as we’ve traditionally understood them. Paris offers the most striking case. As it has prospered, the City … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER French Jewish Leader Says Paris Terror Attack ‘Unfortunately’ Ensures Far-Right Candidate Le Pen Will Advance to Second Round of Presidential Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy April 21, 2017 Thursday’s terrorist attack in central Paris — in which one police officer … Continue reading
French police investigating death of Jewish woman thrown from window by Arab neighbor. And another Israeli killed in ramming attack [VIDEO]
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Paris Jewish woman pushed to her death by Arab neighbor April 5, 2017 A Jewish woman in Paris, pushed to her death from the window of her third-floor apartment in the 11th arrondissement Monday night, was found dead on the … Continue reading
Elections have consequences: “According to report in British press, London refused to send high-level delegation to Paris conference to appease US President-elect Donald Trump, who reportedly disapproved of the conference as well”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK refuses to sign Paris declaration, warns summit may harden Palestinian positions by Raphael Ahren January 15, 2016 Dramatically breaking ranks with participants from 70 other countries, the United Kingdom criticized Sunday’s Middle East peace conference in … Continue reading
French by their actions make it clear they can’t be honest brokers in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict [VIDEO]
NGO MONITOR French Funding to NGOs Involved in Boycott Campaigns and with Alleged Ties to Terror Groups January 10, 2017 An international peace summit, spearheaded by the French government, will be held on January 15, 2017, in Paris. In this … Continue reading
Way to go #France: “There are 200 territorial disputes in the world today, and France has singled out one of them—Israel’s with the Palestinians—for special treatment”
NEWSWEEK France Should be Ashamed of Labeling Products Made by Jews by Michael Oren November 30, 2016 To its credit, France is one of the first countries in Europe to ban economic boycotts of Israel. To its shame, France is … Continue reading
“Although overwhelmed by a domestic situation it barely controls, French government still intervenes in world affairs: a “Palestinian state” is still its favorite cause, Israel its favorite scapegoat”
GATESTONE France on the Verge of Total Collapse by Guy Millière November 24, 2016 France did not perceive it at the time, but it placed itself in a trap, and the trap is now closing…In the 1970s, the Palestinians began … Continue reading