Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: France
Elections have consequences: “According to report in British press, London refused to send high-level delegation to Paris conference to appease US President-elect Donald Trump, who reportedly disapproved of the conference as well”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK refuses to sign Paris declaration, warns summit may harden Palestinian positions by Raphael Ahren January 15, 2016 Dramatically breaking ranks with participants from 70 other countries, the United Kingdom criticized Sunday’s Middle East peace conference in … Continue reading
French by their actions make it clear they can’t be honest brokers in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict [VIDEO]
NGO MONITOR French Funding to NGOs Involved in Boycott Campaigns and with Alleged Ties to Terror Groups January 10, 2017 An international peace summit, spearheaded by the French government, will be held on January 15, 2017, in Paris. In this … Continue reading
Way to go #France: “There are 200 territorial disputes in the world today, and France has singled out one of them—Israel’s with the Palestinians—for special treatment”
NEWSWEEK France Should be Ashamed of Labeling Products Made by Jews by Michael Oren November 30, 2016 To its credit, France is one of the first countries in Europe to ban economic boycotts of Israel. To its shame, France is … Continue reading
“Although overwhelmed by a domestic situation it barely controls, French government still intervenes in world affairs: a “Palestinian state” is still its favorite cause, Israel its favorite scapegoat”
GATESTONE France on the Verge of Total Collapse by Guy Millière November 24, 2016 France did not perceive it at the time, but it placed itself in a trap, and the trap is now closing…In the 1970s, the Palestinians began … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Frenemies Sharpen Their Knives in Final Effort to Undermine the Jewish State by Ari Lieberman November 8, 2016 The French, with tacit U.S. backing, have once again decided to insert their brand of mischief into the … Continue reading
While many Jews support more refugees: “In the Paris region, there are virtually no more Jewish pupils attending public schools”…attributing their absence to “a bad atmosphere of harassment, insults and assaults” against Jews”
JTA How Paris public schools became no-go zones for Jews By Cnaan Liphshiz August 23, 2016 Twenty-five years after he graduated from a public high school in the French capital, Stephane Tayar recalls favorably his time in one of the … Continue reading
GATESTONE France: “First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People” by Guy Millière August 21, 2016 …Jews continue to flee. Synagogues and Jewish schools throughout the country are guarded around the clock by armed soldiers. Jews who are still in … Continue reading