Most Clicked This Week
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- Nikki Haley asks "If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?"
- "After delays, ministers approve return of much of Israel's economy under restrictions; studies to resume for grades 7-10 and in universities, colleges"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: France
Chief Rabbi of France, Haim Korsia, praises move by Catholic Church, calling it “prophetic initiative”
ALGEMEINER Citing Erosion of ‘Mutual Respect,’ Catholic Church in France Issues Clarion Call Against Antisemitism by Algemeiner Staff February 2, 2021 The leading bishops of the Catholic Church in France published an emotional declaration against antisemitism on Monday, emphasizing that … Continue reading
Paris: “3 days of terror, many victims, 5 years of waiting, 4 months of trial … suffering, forgetting, other attacks, more deaths, and then, a feeling after being heard: justice, finally!”
ALGEMEINER French Court Convicts 14 Accomplices of Islamist Terrorists Behind 2015 Massacres at Magazine, Kosher Market in Paris by Ben Cohen December 16, 2020 The harrowing trial of 14 accomplices in the January 2015 Islamist terror attacks in Paris came … Continue reading
France under siege: Video shows police outside of French church where woman was decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three
NEW YORK POST Woman decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three in suspected terror attack by Yaron Steinbuch October 29, 2020 A woman was decapitated and two other people were killed by a knife-wielding “terrorist” who shouted “Allahu akbar!” at a … Continue reading
“Paty had shown a class of teenage pupils a caricature from the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo during a moral and civic education class discussion about freedom of speech, sparking a furious response from a number of parents”
THE GUARDIAN Teacher decapitated in Paris named as Samuel Paty, 47 by Kim Willsher October 17, 2020 A history teacher was decapitated outside his secondary school in a Paris suburb on Friday after he showed a caricature of the prophet … Continue reading
Charlie Hebdo: “Western democracies have paid dearly for the right to freedom of expression and, if not protected and exercised, it can disappear overnight”
GATESTONE “We Will Never Give Up”: Charlie Hebdo Republishes Mohammed Cartoons by Giulio Meotti September 2, 2020 Yesterday, one day before the opening of the trial for 14 defendants accused of involvement in a string of terrorist attacks in France, which included … Continue reading
“Mireille Knoll was killed because she was a defenseless old woman and because her killers did not like Jews”
ALGEMEINER Accused Killers of French Jewish Holocaust Survivor Mireille Knoll Will Face Trial on Antisemitic Murder Charges by Staff May 15, 2020 The two men accused of the brutal murder of a French Jewish Holocaust survivor in her Paris apartment … Continue reading
REUTERS Macron berates Israeli security men in tussle at Jerusalem church by John Irish January 22, 2020 “Go outside,” French President Emmanuel Macron demanded in English in a melee with Israeli security men on Wednesday, demanding they leave a Jerusalem … Continue reading
Smoke dope, butcher a Jew and walk away a free man: “French court rules Kobili Traore can’t be held criminally responsible for #SarahHalimi’s killing because he was in a psychotic state from marijuana use”
Smoke dope butcher a Jew walk free Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
TABLET MAGAZINE Roman Polanski’s Dreyfus by Bernard Henri-Levy December 3, 2019 I would like to talk here not about Roman Polanski but about Roman Polanski’s new film, J’accuse (An Officer and a Spy), which he dedicates to that key moment in French … Continue reading