Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: France
Sarah Halimi: “In family’s first major interview, William Attal says he can ‘no longer stay silent’ over his sister’s brutal killing by a Muslim neighbor in April”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Seeking justice, brother of Sarah Halimi sees ‘warning’ for French Jews in grisly slaying by Raoul Wootliff July 18, 2017 The killing of French Jew Sarah Halimi and subsequent efforts to deny its anti-Semitic motives represent a … Continue reading
#Macron “Unprecedented statement from French leader as he hosts Netanyahu at Paris event marking 75 years since 13,152 French Jews were deported to Auschwitz”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Macron denounces anti-Zionism as a new form of anti-Semitism by Raphael Ahren July 16, 2017 French president Emmanuel Macron on Sunday condemned anti-Zionism as a new form of anti-Semitism, in what observers said was an unprecedented statement … Continue reading
CITY JOURNAL The French, Coming Apart by Christopher Caldwell Spring 2017 …Guilluy doubts that anyplace exists in France’s new economy for working people as we’ve traditionally understood them. Paris offers the most striking case. As it has prospered, the City … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER French Jewish Leader Says Paris Terror Attack ‘Unfortunately’ Ensures Far-Right Candidate Le Pen Will Advance to Second Round of Presidential Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy April 21, 2017 Thursday’s terrorist attack in central Paris — in which one police officer … Continue reading
French police investigating death of Jewish woman thrown from window by Arab neighbor. And another Israeli killed in ramming attack [VIDEO]
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Paris Jewish woman pushed to her death by Arab neighbor April 5, 2017 A Jewish woman in Paris, pushed to her death from the window of her third-floor apartment in the 11th arrondissement Monday night, was found dead on the … Continue reading
Elections have consequences: “According to report in British press, London refused to send high-level delegation to Paris conference to appease US President-elect Donald Trump, who reportedly disapproved of the conference as well”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK refuses to sign Paris declaration, warns summit may harden Palestinian positions by Raphael Ahren January 15, 2016 Dramatically breaking ranks with participants from 70 other countries, the United Kingdom criticized Sunday’s Middle East peace conference in … Continue reading
French by their actions make it clear they can’t be honest brokers in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict [VIDEO]
NGO MONITOR French Funding to NGOs Involved in Boycott Campaigns and with Alleged Ties to Terror Groups January 10, 2017 An international peace summit, spearheaded by the French government, will be held on January 15, 2017, in Paris. In this … Continue reading