Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Category Archives: Jewish
“Decision to suspend the plan prompted warnings that it may spark a crisis with Diaspora Jews, especially in the US” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Decision to nix Western Wall compromise riles Diaspora by Shlomo Cesana, Mati Tuchfeld, Yehuda Shlezinger, Yori Yalon and Staff June 26, 2017 The government on Sunday shelved a long-overdue plan to open a mixed-gender prayer area at the Western … Continue reading
Chicago ‘Dyke March’ removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags “because they were ‘triggering'”
HAARETZ Chicago ‘Dyke March’ Bans Jewish Pride Flags: ‘They Made People Feel Unsafe’ June 25, 2017 Three people carrying Jewish Pride flags were asked to leave the annual Chicago Dyke March on Saturday. The Chicago-based LGBTQ newspaper Windy City Times … Continue reading
“A century after the murder of Leo Frank, ‘Parade’ — now staged in Chicago — is a devastatingly relevant piece of drama”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Powerful musical recounts Atlanta lynching of falsely accused Jewish man by Ronit Bezalel June 25, 2017 Chicagoland theater goers have a must-see play in their midst. Even a century after the events that inspired it, the suburban … Continue reading
“For years, the Israeli government has been urging these and other European governments to stop funding Palestinian hate groups to no avail. What explains their abrupt change of heart? In two words: Donald Trump”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, American Jewry and Trump’s GOP by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2017 Earlier this month Norway, Denmark and Switzerland did something surprising. Norway announced that it was demanding the return of its money from the Palestinian Human … Continue reading
Micha Danzig on the Tipping Point regarding last Friday’s Palestinian Islamist Supremacist terror attack that resulted in the murder of Hadas Malka (Z’L) and the Orwellian and morally inverted response by the supposedly moderate Palestinian Authority to that attack as … Continue reading
“The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David”
HONEST REPORTING How Reporting From Israel Changed My Worldview Forever by Hunter Stuart June 22, 2017 …[Upon my arrival in Israel] it was immediately obvious to me that most of these organizations wanted news that would highlight the suffering of … Continue reading
“The outrages at Mizzou, DePaul and Evergreen have their roots in the anti-Zionist and anti-Jewish bullying and harassment that has taken place in schools throughout the country” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER The College Witch Hunt Began With Jews by Dexter Van Zile June 21, 2017 …To see the wisdom of crowds in action, we only have to look at the closure of several dormitories at the University of Missouri, after … Continue reading