Most Clicked This Week
- "The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
- The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- “The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
Category Archives: Jewish
ALGEMEINER European Jewish Population at Its Lowest Level Since 1170, New Report Reveals by Staff October 22, 2020 The proportion of the global Jewish population who reside in Europe has fallen below 10 percent according to a new report issued … Continue reading
“Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter”
AMERICANS FOR PEACE AND TOLERANCE New APT video analyzes the Black Lives Matter organization’s attitude to Jews and Zionism October 18, 2020 These are anxious times: the arc of justice is not bending our way. We are witnessing the demise … Continue reading
Borat steps in it again: “Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy”
JTA Holocaust survivor’s daughter wants her late mother’s interview out of ‘Borat’ sequel by Cnaan Lipshiz October 16, 2020 The daughter of a late Holocaust survivor is suing to have her mother’s appearance in Sacha Baron Cohen’s upcoming “Borat” sequel … Continue reading
ATLANTA JEWISH TIMES When Mobs Rule, Jews Lose by Jerry Levy October 16, 2020 …I get it when the BLM leadership explicitly states they are Marxists. I get it when they march in the streets of D.C. screaming about “Israeli … Continue reading
“The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel”
FORWARD BDS resolutions on campuses represent dangerous ‘intersectionality’ by Daniel Pomerantz October 15, 2020 Over the past few weeks, in moves that were in equal measures galling, ill-timed and stunningly decontextualized, students at two prominent American universities — including my … Continue reading
Roman colonialists invented the word “Palestine” in order to insult the native Jewish population with the memory of their ancient enemies, the Philistines.
JERUSALEM POST Christianity deeply rooted in Judaism, new Bible translation claims by Sarah Chemla October 15, 2020 A new translation of the Bible, called the Hebrew Heritage Bible Newer Testament by Dr. Brad H. Young – a Hebrew University-trained scholar … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Stop Being Shocked by Bari Weiss October 14, 2020 …The liberal worldview was one that recognized that there were things—indeed, the most important things—in life that were located outside of the realm of politics: friendships, art, music, family, … Continue reading
“The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) American Jewry’s Most Fateful Hour by Caroline Glick October 16, 2020 Almost all the polls say that US President Donald Trump is heading towards defeat at the hands of his Democrat challenger, former Vice … Continue reading
Democrats “have embraced Black Lives Matter, have ignored the anti-Jewish rhetoric of BLM leaders, and were silent as BLM mobs attacked and defaced synagogues in LA”
JNS Jews betraying Jews by Kenneth Levin October 12, 2020 …The Democrat Party has also been essentially silent about growing hostility towards Jews being promoted in Democrat bastions in the wider society. The major American institutions abetting anti-Semitism are America’s … Continue reading