Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Category Archives: Jewish
“One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power ‘Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The man behind the curtain in Corbyn’s Oz: A virulently anti-Israel spin doctor by Robert Philpot August 14, 2018 In the court of Jeremy Corbyn, few wield more power and evoke stronger reactions than Seumas Milne. The … Continue reading
Purpose of Israel’s Nation State Bill was “to codify into Israel’s Basic Laws — akin to a constitution — aspects of Israeli identity long taken for granted by Israelis and outsiders alike”
NEW YORK TIMES The Jewish State’s Nation-State Bill Non-Scandal by Bret Stephens August 10, 2018 Anyone who follows the news from Israel knows that the Knesset last month passed legislation that takes the Jewish state a step closer to apartheid … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL No Israeli athletes allowed, but Moovit app chosen for Asian Games in Indonesia by Shoshanna Solomon August 13, 2018 Even though Israel has been banned from the Asian Games since 1981, an Israeli transit app will help … Continue reading
“Meanwhile, our newspapers are silent, ignoring what is one of the greatest stories of our time, the new French anti-Semitism”
ARUTZ SHEVA I do not want to live in a Europe where Jews flee by Giulio Meotti August 11, 2018 …We have imported from the Middle East, here in our once beautiful Europe, the anti-Semitic Islamic hatred, leaving a supremacist … Continue reading
With the birth of Israel “suddenly the Jews, about whose inordinate power bigots had fantasized for 2,000 years, had some real power to defend themselves”
THE FORWARD Sorry, Liberals: Anti-Zionism Is Anti-Semitic by Petra Marquardt-Bigman August 7, 2018 …The truth is, there is no difference between the two. For anti-Semitism did not stop evolving with the Nazis. Jew-haters everywhere consider Israel to be the Jew of nations, representing all … Continue reading
AMCHA Study: “Suppressing speech and ostracizing and excluding Jewish and pro-Israel students from campus life were the most common features of Israel-related anti-Semitic incidents”
SAN DIEGO JEWISH WORLD Anti- Israel protests create hostile campuses for Jews August 8, 2018 In its annual report on anti-Semitic activity on U.S. campuses, released today, AMCHA Initiative found that Israel-related anti-Semitic incidents were considerably more likely to contribute … Continue reading
New Nation State Law’s “principal damage has been to stir up negative public discourse — in Israel and abroad”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why this former Israeli military intelligence chief stands with the Druze by Amos Yadlin August 7, 2018 Israel’s new “nation-state” law, which is widely viewed here as clumsy, unnecessary and unwise, must be amended. That’s why I … Continue reading