Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Category Archives: Jewish
Announcement to support Holocaust survivors, “comes after the Reimann family released initial details from a report it had commissioned on its own Nazi past”
ASSOCIATED PRESS Wealthy German family gives millions to Holocaust survivors by David Rising December 12, 2019 One of Germany’s richest families, which owns Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret A Manger and other international brands, is giving millions to support Holocaust survivors … Continue reading
Labour leader Corbyn “attracted young supporters but wider public failed to warm to him over his refusal to take a position on Brexit, accusations of Jew hatred and sympathy for terrorists”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Anti-Semitism and Brexit shatter Corbyn’s dreams of global far-left revolution by Alice Ritchie and Robin Millard December 13, 2019 Jeremy Corbyn had hoped to become the vanguard of a global socialist movement but will step down in … Continue reading
“If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
NEW YORK TIMES President Trump Is Defending Jewish Students by Jared Kushner Dec. 11, 2019 On Wednesday, the president will sign an executive order to combat the rise of anti-Semitism on American college campuses. As a grandchild of Holocaust survivors, … Continue reading
“Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Orthodox Jews tried to build a home in Jersey City, the shooting won’t end it by Ben Sales and Laura E. Adkins December 11, 2019 Every Friday afternoon, Leah Mindel Ferencz would cook hot kugel and cholent … Continue reading
“How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?”
JERUSALEM POST Donald Trump to IAC: Some American Jews ‘Don’t love Israel enough’ by Omri Nahmias, Maayan Jaffe-Hoffman December 8, 2019 Some American Jews “don’t love Israel enough,” US President Donald Trump said to a crowd of around 4,000 people … Continue reading
Executive order to protects Jewish students “will effectively interpret Judaism as a race or nationality, not just a religion” but J Street opposes it
WASHINGTON POST Trump’s expected executive order on campus anti-Semitism draws praise and concern by Laura Meckler, Julie Zauzmer and Ashley Parker December 11, 2019 President Trump plans to sign an executive order Wednesday that defines the Jewish people as a … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading