Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Category Archives: Jewish
Cory Booker translated: I’ll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
JERUSALEM POST Cory Booker will not stop meeting with Louis Farrakhan by Marcy Oster, JTA June 24, 2019 Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., a candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, said in Columbia, South Carolina that he would continue to … Continue reading
The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
ALGEMEINER How the Israeli Left Lost It by Edward Alexander June 23, 2019 …The heart sinks, the mind reels to learn that the odious doctrines of “diversity” and multiculturalism (a euphemism for cultural deprivation) have spread from American universities to … Continue reading
“”Frenchness” is disappearing and being replaced by a kind balkanization of enclaves not communicating with one another”
GATESTONE The Suicide of France by Giulio Meotti June 23, 2019 “Regarding France in 2019, it can no longer be denied that a momentous and hazardous transformation, a ‘Great Switch’, is in the making”, observed the founder and president of the Jean-Jacques … Continue reading
Rabbi Sacks to House of Lords: “Within living memory of the Holocaust, antisemitism has returned exactly as it did in the 19th century”
JERUSALEM POST Rabbi Sacks: Rise in antisemitism today similar to Holocaust-era by Tamar Beeri June 23, 2019 The UK’s House of Lords debated the subject of antisemitism in the country’s politics, with Britain’s former Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks describing the … Continue reading
“Accepting Israel’s prestigious Genesis Prize in Jerusalem, New England Patriots owner announces new foundation to combat BDS, rising anti-Semitism”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Patriots owner Robert Kraft pledges $20 million to fight anti-Semitism by Eli Leon, AP, Staff June 21, 2019 The owner of the New England Patriots, Robert Kraft, accepted Israel’s prestigious Genesis Prize at a … Continue reading
“President Reuven Rivlin addressed the conference and stated that “BDS does not seek peace, or even to help our Palestinian neighbors. It seeks to delegitimize Israel’s very existence”
JEWISH PRESS 350 Participants from 30 Countries Join Hands in Jerusalem to Fight BDS by TPS / Tazpit News Agency June 20, 2019 Some 350 participants from 30 countries convened in Jerusalem this week to participate in a conference that … Continue reading
JNS Ocasio-Cortez invited by Polish parliament member to tour concentration camps June 20, 2019 U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) has been invited by a member of the Polish parliament to visit concentration camps in Poland that were used during World … Continue reading