Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Category Archives: Jewish
“After Haaretz Report, Israeli Government Suspends Controversial Plan to Set Up Database of Jewish Students in U.S.”
FORWARD Israel Scraps Plan for Database of American Jewish Students by Ari Feldman October 16, 2017 The Israeli government has suspended a plan to create a database of the names of all Jewish college students in the U.S., Haaretz reported. The … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Neo-Nazi Comes Out as Gay and Jewish; Renounces 40 Years of Hatred and Abuse by John Ellis October 18, 2017 Kevin Wilshaw doesn’t just have a Jewish heritage, he’s also gay. Complicating things, Wilshaw was a leader in the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years by Amanda Borschel-Dan October 16, 2017 Archaeologists are one step closer to solving the riddle of what took place in Jerusalem following the destruction of … Continue reading
“The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms”
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Day after US and Israel quit UNESCO, French Jew named as new chief by Associated Press October 15, 2017 UNESCO’s executive board voted Friday to make a former French government minister the UN cultural agency’s next chief … Continue reading
StandWithUs is an amazing organization that educates high school and college students about Israel in our increasingly anti-Israel world. There is no organization like it sponsoring hundreds of pro-Israel events yearly on campuses around the country with regional staff providing support … Continue reading
“If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?”
HOT AIR Kirsten Gillibrand Settles In With Anti-Israel Groups by Jazz Shaw October 11, 2017 For someone who was recently described as one of the hot prospects for a 2020 presidential run, New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand certainly picks some odd … Continue reading
“A piece of American history that sounds like an action movie — numerous Nazi plans to murder prominent movie stars, including Charlie Chaplin, foiled by a Jewish spy ring”
TIMES OF ISRAEL When Hitler sent his minions to LA: The true-life Nazi plot against Hollywood by Rich Tenorio October 10, 2017 It reads like a scene from a nightmare Hollywood script: Nazis in Los Angeles plan to kill some … Continue reading