Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Category Archives: Jewish
The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
BESA CENTER The False “Nakba” Narrative by Col (Res.) Dr. Raphael G. Bouchnik-Chen April 16, 2019 The term “Nakba,” originally coined to describe the magnitude of the self-inflicted Palestinian and Arab defeat in the 1948 war, has become in recent … Continue reading
“Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers””
THE MEDIA LINE Pakistan arrests ‘last terrorist at large’ in Daniel Pearl killing by Arshad Mehmood and Felice Friedson April 21, 2019 Counterterrorism officials in Islamabad have confirmed that the remaining terrorist sought in the 2002 murder of American journalist … Continue reading
“Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country”
JEWISH CHRONICLE Why Auschwitz is not the only reason for Jews to visit my country by Arkady Rzegocki April 19, 2019 …It is difficult to imagine modern-day Poland without Jewish heritage, which is why when visiting Auschwitz and learning about … Continue reading
Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
ARUTZ SHEVA Moscow yeshiva set on fire during Passover Seder by Elad Benari April 19, 2019 An arson fire was set at the largest yeshiva in Russia as during a Passover Seder on Friday, Jewish officials said, according to The … Continue reading
ROLL CALL ‘Anti-semitic rhetoric’ at Duke-UNC event prompts Rep. Holding to ask for federal probe by Griffin Connolly April 16, 2019 Rep. George Holding has asked the Department of Education to investigate whether a joint conference on Middle East studies … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Israel’s Election Didn’t Kill Hope for Peace. It Was Already Dead. by Daniel Gordis April 17, 2019 …What Israelis had to decide was whether they wanted the security and prosperity that Netanyahu has delivered at the cost of corruption … Continue reading
Washington Post: “By omitting any mention of Jordan, reporter misleads readers into thinking Israel took the West Bank from the Palestinians”
AMERICAN THINKER WaPo covers up information to make Israel look bad by Michael Berenhaus April 16, 2019 In “Netanyahu makes election vow to annex settlements in occupied West Bank” (4/7/19), the Post clearly and correctly states that the Golan Heights … Continue reading