Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Category Archives: Jewish
IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
TIMES OF ISRAEL Family searching for answers after US-born IDF lone soldier dies by suicide by Judah Ari Gross May 19, 2019 After US-born lone soldier Michaela Levit died by suicide outside her base in central Israel last week, her … Continue reading
This weekend Israel was experienced by hundreds of millions in an unprecedentedly positive way with #TelAviv “the natural home for camp, party-loving #Eurovision”
JERUSALEM POST The real winner of Eurovision was Israel by Michael Dickson May 19, 2019 Israel’s Eurovision entry barely made a dent on the scoreboard but there’s no doubt that the Jewish State was the real winner of the Eurovision … Continue reading
JTA A Chicago couple lives like Orthodox Jews — and preaches the word of Jesus by Josefin Dolsten May 18, 2019 A few months ago, a couple got involved in the Chicago Jewish community. Rivkah Weber and David Costello started … Continue reading
“The Israeli left asked the country to trust in the willingness and ability of the Palestinian leadership to negotiate a settlement to the conflict”
THE HILL The death of Israel’s left by Mark Mellman May 14, 2019 …Right or wrong, fair of unfair, the terrorist response to the Clinton parameters and missile attacks from Gaza after ending the occupation there taught Israelis that the … Continue reading
#Hamas ‘salutes’ Labour leader #Corbyn online after he sent message to anti-Israel rally last weekend
DAILY MAIL Palestinian terror group Hamas THANKS Jeremy Corbyn for his support by Jake Wallis Simons May 16, 2019 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has officially thanked Jeremy Corbyn for his support, MailOnline can reveal. In a carefully worded statement … Continue reading
“Even more unusual for a writer of Wouk’s celebrity was his Orthodox observance and treatment of Jewish religious practice in his writing”
JTA Herman Wouk, legendary author who brought Judaism into the mainstream, dies at 103 by Rachel Gordan May 17, 2019 Herman Wouk, the bestselling Orthodox Jewish author whose literary career spanned nearly seven decades and who helped usher Judaism into … Continue reading
Israel is one of the most free and most prosperous countries in the world. Not only is Israel a booming economy and a wellspring of innovation, it is the only democracy in the Middle East. So why is it so … Continue reading