Most Clicked This Week
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Syria: "The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies"
- “You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
- "Phillips has won a well-earned reputation as a stalwart opponent of the misrepresentations and downright lies about Israel that constantly fill the world’s media"
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
Category Archives: Jewish
“The Industry of Lies argues that the global Israel-boycott movement has emboldened a growing disconnect between facts and perceptions”
MIDDLE EAST QUARTERLY Ben-Dror Yemini: Industry of Lies, Media, Academia, and the Israeli-Arab Conflict Reviewed by Asaf Romirowsky Spring 2019 Edward Said called Palestinians “the victims of the victims,” and such Holocaust inversion has been baked into the Palestinian story, … Continue reading
JTA 5 Jewish things to know about Beto O’Rourke by Josefin Dolsten March 14, 2019 In 2014, O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome. His vote stood out because he was among a … Continue reading
Not Birthright: “Those who go on the J Street tour will probably be a self-selected group who are already radicalized”
JNS Its planned Israel trip explains why J Street is losing the fight with the far-left by Jonathan Tobin March 15, 2019 The announcement from the J Street lobby that it plans to sponsor a free trip this summer for … Continue reading
“The vast majority of the Democrats and Republicans in Congress support Israel because it is a valuable ally that shares fundamental ideals in a volatile region of the world”
THE HILL The myth of the pro-Israel lobby by former Congressman Steve Israel March 11, 2019 There is something deeply troubling, and even dangerous, about the fevered debate over the influence of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee on members … Continue reading
Berlin Interior Minister: “Freedom of expression is a great good. If, however, the state of Israel and Jews are to be ruthlessly persecuted, the red line has been crossed”
JEWISH PRESS Germany Revokes Visa, Asks Convicted Arab Terrorist Rasmea Odeh to Leave by Hana Levi Julian March 16, 2019 Convicted Arab terrorist Rasmea Yousef Odeh has been stopped from taking the stage in Berlin as an icon of the … Continue reading
“You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
FRONT PAGE MAG Dear Jewish-American Leftists: It’s Time For a Talk by Valerie Sobel March 13, 2019 …Today, in March 2019, you stand with the party that’s incapable of taking the smallest symbolic stand against anti-Semitism, let alone eradicate it … Continue reading
Wondering about the Israel climate on college campuses today? Join us to have your questions answered! Through interactive workshops you’ll learn about the most pressing topics facing students today including legal rights, free speech, and the intersection of social justice … Continue reading