Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Category Archives: Jewish
“Bernie is that Jew who has taken his people’s suffering and offered it entirely outward, in the service of other causes”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Jewish nightmare of Bernie vs. Trump by Yossi Klein Halevi February 12, 2020 Ask British Jews what advice they would offer to American Jews, based on their experience fighting Corbynism, and the answer is unequivocal: Don’t … Continue reading
“If Netanyahu fails to apply Israeli sovereignty to the Judea and Samaria communities before the election, not only will he almost certainly lose the elections, his defeat will bury Trump’s peace plan”
JNS Israeli sovereignty and the future of Trump’s peace plan by Caroline Glick February 8, 2020 On Wednesday morning, NeverTrump propagandist Bill Kristol told his MSNBC audience that Democratic chances of victory over U.S. President Donald Trump will rise if … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Open for Business—on Shabbat? by Sara Toth Stub February 5, 2020 …If Bab al Yemen wins the case, it will be a game changer for the dining scene in Israel, where restaurants often forgo kashrut certification because they … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL How Eden Alene became the 1st Israeli of Ethiopian descent bound for Eurovision by Jessica Steinberg February 7, 2020 A visibly emotional Eden Alene took the stage Tuesday for a final rendition of “Halo,” the Beyonce song … Continue reading
The Deal of the Century: “Far more voices—including most individual Arab and European states—have expressed cautious support”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Democrats, Experts, and Peace Plans by Alex Joffe February 4, 2020 Cutting Gordian Knots is a signature of the Trump administration, and the long-rumored “Deal of the Century” is no exception. At its core, the plan explicitly … Continue reading
“Why is a prominent Massachusetts rabbi, Toba Spitzer, urging Jews to sacrifice their money and lives at the altar of Marxist envy?”
AMERICANS FOR PEACE & TOLERANCE Boston’s Toba Spitzer: An Anti-Jewish Rabbi by Charles Jacobs February 6, 2020 Rabbi Toba Spitzer has written that, when it comes to Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians, American Jews should ask themselves, “Do we believe … Continue reading
Democratic “push to boycott AIPAC is by no means new. Liberal advocacy groups have long viewed AIPAC as overly hawkish on Israel and out of line with the Democratic Party’s evolving stance on the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON The Campaign to Sever the Democratic Alliance With AIPAC by Adam Kredo February 7, 2020 A Democrat-backed effort to boycott the nation’s leading pro-Israel group is gaining steam, worrying center-left advocates of the Jewish state who have been … Continue reading