Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Alan Dershowitz
The New Yorker “consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights”
GATESTONE J’accuse — The New Yorker Is Trying to Silence Me by Alan M. Dershowitz July 18, 2019 I recently learned, from a source close to The New Yorker magazine, that its editor, David Remnick, has commissioned a hit piece … Continue reading
“But some of the most strident anti-Zionists are Jews, such as Norman Finkelstein and even Israelis such as Gilad Atzmon. Surely they can’t be anti-Semites?”
GATESTONE It is Not Surprising to See an Increase in Jew-hatred in Western Europe by Alan M. Dershowitz May 28, 2019 …”Oh no,” we hear from European apologists. “This is different. We don’t hate the Jews. We only hate their … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
JEWISH PRESS We Need More Jewish Power, Not Less by Alan Dershowitz March 21, 2019 When I hear that Jews are too powerful, my response is, we are not powerful enough. When I hear that AIPAC is too influential a … Continue reading
“I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist”
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Qatar’s Image Makeover Isn’t Kosher by Paul Miller March 1, 2019 Earlier this month in Washington, a conference on “Qatar: U.S. Ally or Global Menace?” was so secretive due to security concerns that the carefully selected attendees … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “A decision to indict PM Netanyahu on corruption charges in Case 2,000 would “endanger democracy and freedom of the press” urges Israeli AG to “consider the dangerous implications”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Dershowitz: Indicting PM would open Pandora’s box by Yehuda Shlezinger and Israel Hayom Staff February 27, 2019 A decision to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges in Case 2,000 would “endanger democracy … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading