Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Alan Dershowitz
Dershowitz: “I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y”
ALGEMEINER The 92nd Street Y Engages in McCarthyite Censorship and Lies About It by Alan Dershowitz November 14, 2019 The storied 92nd Street Y, which presents itself as a liberal paragon of free speech dialogue and openness, is engaging in … Continue reading
“There is no case we can find anywhere in the democratic world where positive coverage has ever been considered a potential bribe”
JEWISH PRESS Netanyahu Won’t Be The Only Victim by Caroline B. Glick October 27, 2019 The ongoing criminal probes against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are reaching their climax. By the end of the month, Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit will reportedly … Continue reading
The New Yorker “consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights”
GATESTONE J’accuse — The New Yorker Is Trying to Silence Me by Alan M. Dershowitz July 18, 2019 I recently learned, from a source close to The New Yorker magazine, that its editor, David Remnick, has commissioned a hit piece … Continue reading
“But some of the most strident anti-Zionists are Jews, such as Norman Finkelstein and even Israelis such as Gilad Atzmon. Surely they can’t be anti-Semites?”
GATESTONE It is Not Surprising to See an Increase in Jew-hatred in Western Europe by Alan M. Dershowitz May 28, 2019 …”Oh no,” we hear from European apologists. “This is different. We don’t hate the Jews. We only hate their … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
JEWISH PRESS We Need More Jewish Power, Not Less by Alan Dershowitz March 21, 2019 When I hear that Jews are too powerful, my response is, we are not powerful enough. When I hear that AIPAC is too influential a … Continue reading
“I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist”
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Qatar’s Image Makeover Isn’t Kosher by Paul Miller March 1, 2019 Earlier this month in Washington, a conference on “Qatar: U.S. Ally or Global Menace?” was so secretive due to security concerns that the carefully selected attendees … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “A decision to indict PM Netanyahu on corruption charges in Case 2,000 would “endanger democracy and freedom of the press” urges Israeli AG to “consider the dangerous implications”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Dershowitz: Indicting PM would open Pandora’s box by Yehuda Shlezinger and Israel Hayom Staff February 27, 2019 A decision to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges in Case 2,000 would “endanger democracy … Continue reading