Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Alan Dershowitz
NEW YORK TIMES Falling for Hamas’s Split-Screen Fallacy by Matti Friedman May 16, 2018 …Most Western viewers experienced these events through a visual storytelling tool: a split screen [the Embassy opening and the Gaza riots]…The attempts to breach the Gaza … Continue reading
GATESTONE NBC’s Demonization of Bolton and Gatestone by Alan M. Dershowitz May 10, 2018 …Today a similar tactic of defamatory character assassination against people with whom one disagrees, particularly conservatives, is being employed by elements of the left, including some … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Dershowitz Slams Cynthia Nixon as ‘Anti-Israel’ Candidate in New York Governor’s Race by David Rutz March 20, 2018 Attorney and commentator Alan Dershowitz tore into actress and liberal activist Cynthia Nixon on Twitter as an anti-Israel bigot, before … Continue reading
“‘He called Judaism a gutter religion – he is a horrible human being’ says Dershowitz of Farrakhan after ties with Obama revealed”
ARUTZ SHEVA Dershowitz to Obama: Don’t associate with bigots, anti-Semites by David Rosenberg January 28, 2018 Former Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz slammed former President Barack Obama over the weekend, following the revelation that the then-US Senator had met … Continue reading
SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE Cal’s student newspaper apologizes for cartoon after backlash by Nanette Asimov October 26, 2017 … Staff artist Joel Mayorga’s cartoon, titled “The Liberal Case for Israel,” depicts a grinning Dershowitz with an elongated nose and exaggerated lips … Continue reading
“For #Plame, a former CIA operative, to claim that she was unaware of the anti-Semitic content of Giraldi’s article is to blink reality”
GATESTONE Plame Knew What She Was Tweeting by Alan M. Dershowitz September 22, 2017 Valerie Plame had to know what she was tweeting. Plame retweeted a virulently anti-Semitic article by a well-known bigot, which she characterized as “thoughtful.” Now she’s … Continue reading
GATESTONE So Now American Zionists Want to Boycott Israel by Alan M. Dershowitz July 14, 2017 …This is not to say that I am happy with the end result. As a post-denominational Jew, I want to see a part of … Continue reading