Most Clicked This Week
- "For the world’s most dangerously ambitious and threatening tyrannies — from Russia to China, from North Korea to Iran — Obama’s neutering of American power over the past eight years created a host of opportunities that they eagerly seized"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Glick: "It’s hard to find any establishment types who aren’t completely committed to the delusion that the PLO is the answer to America’s prayers" [VIDEO]
- Glick: "The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd"
- "It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left"
- "None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel"
- The Myth of Arab East Jerusalem, etc [VIDEOS]
Tag Archives: Alan Dershowitz
“Republican and Democratic partisans often resort to the criminal law as a way of demonizing their political enemies”
GATESTONE President Trump Did Not Obstruct Justice by Alan M. Dershowitz May 11, 2017 An absurd argument is now being put forward by some Democratic ideologues: namely that President Trump engaged in the crime of obstructing justice by firing FBI … Continue reading
GATESTONE Spicer’s Mistake and the Democrat’s Over-Reaction by Alan Dershowitz April 12, 2017 …By placing Hitler and Trump in the same sentence, the DNC committed a mistake similar to that for which they justly criticized Spicer. Moreover, the DNC itself, … Continue reading
Fleisher: “Just as the settlers refuse to be cut out of Israeli politics and the Israeli conversation” they’d also like a seat at the AIPAC table
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC 2017 – 4th Pilgrimage Holiday by Yishai Fleisher April 11, 2017 …Yet inside the convention AIPAC’s main argument for the legitimacy of the Jewish state was Israel’s amazing technology – no answer to the recurring claims of … Continue reading
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, P.C. in conversation with Alan Dershowitz Sunday, April 30, 2017 VIP Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC Click here to register RSVP … Continue reading
Intersectionality: “The essence of anti-Semitism is the bigoted claim that if there is a problem, then Jews must be its cause”
GATESTONE The Bigotry of “Intersectionality” by Alan M. Dershowitz March 29, 2017 What do the terrorist group Hamas and the anti-violence group Black Lives Matter have in common? What does the democracy of Israel have in common with the anti-Semitic … Continue reading
CNN panel on travel ban diverts to Israel; Dershowitz “I Never Want to Be on the Show With This Bigot Again” [VIDEO]
GATESTONE A Supporter of Israel Must Have a “Bias” on Trump Travel Ban: The Newest Bigotry! by Alan M. Dershowitz March 17, 2017 A recent panel discussion regarding the Trump travel ban was infected by the bigotry of one of … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Stop the Soft Despotism Stifling Campus Free Speech by Charles Lipson March 6, 2017 Last week at Vermont’s Middlebury College, left-wing students and off-campus activists shouted down a prominent conservative speaker, injured a professor as she was … Continue reading