Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Alan Dershowitz
“But some of the most strident anti-Zionists are Jews, such as Norman Finkelstein and even Israelis such as Gilad Atzmon. Surely they can’t be anti-Semites?”
GATESTONE It is Not Surprising to See an Increase in Jew-hatred in Western Europe by Alan M. Dershowitz May 28, 2019 …”Oh no,” we hear from European apologists. “This is different. We don’t hate the Jews. We only hate their … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
JEWISH PRESS We Need More Jewish Power, Not Less by Alan Dershowitz March 21, 2019 When I hear that Jews are too powerful, my response is, we are not powerful enough. When I hear that AIPAC is too influential a … Continue reading
“I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist”
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Qatar’s Image Makeover Isn’t Kosher by Paul Miller March 1, 2019 Earlier this month in Washington, a conference on “Qatar: U.S. Ally or Global Menace?” was so secretive due to security concerns that the carefully selected attendees … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “A decision to indict PM Netanyahu on corruption charges in Case 2,000 would “endanger democracy and freedom of the press” urges Israeli AG to “consider the dangerous implications”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Dershowitz: Indicting PM would open Pandora’s box by Yehuda Shlezinger and Israel Hayom Staff February 27, 2019 A decision to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges in Case 2,000 would “endanger democracy … Continue reading
Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other”
ALGEMEINER Former Women’s March Leader Upbraids ‘Antisemite’ Linda Sarsour for Posting Article Claiming Jews Are Waging War on Black People by Shiryn Ghermezian January 20, 2019 Anti-Israel activist and Woman’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour was excoriated as an “antisemite” on Sunday … Continue reading
THE HILL Maxine Waters does not speak for Democrats or liberals by Alan Dershowitz June 27, 2018 …Waters does not speak for all Democrats or liberals. Nor do those who threw Sarah Huckabee Sanders out of the Red Hen restaurant. … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Falling for Hamas’s Split-Screen Fallacy by Matti Friedman May 16, 2018 …Most Western viewers experienced these events through a visual storytelling tool: a split screen [the Embassy opening and the Gaza riots]…The attempts to breach the Gaza … Continue reading