Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: Alan Dershowitz
“For #Plame, a former CIA operative, to claim that she was unaware of the anti-Semitic content of Giraldi’s article is to blink reality”
GATESTONE Plame Knew What She Was Tweeting by Alan M. Dershowitz September 22, 2017 Valerie Plame had to know what she was tweeting. Plame retweeted a virulently anti-Semitic article by a well-known bigot, which she characterized as “thoughtful.” Now she’s … Continue reading
GATESTONE So Now American Zionists Want to Boycott Israel by Alan M. Dershowitz July 14, 2017 …This is not to say that I am happy with the end result. As a post-denominational Jew, I want to see a part of … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Bernie Sanders’ Jewish Problem by Discover the Networks June 15, 2017 …Alan Dershowitz recently condemned Senator Bernie Sanders for having campaigned in support of Labour Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn in the British election. “There is no doubt … Continue reading
HEAT STREET Alan Dershowitz Joins Legal Team Defending Female Genital Mutilation on Religious Freedom Grounds by Jillian Kay Melchior June 2, 2017 High-priced defense attorney Alan Dershowitz has joined the legal team for three Michigan residents accused of conducting female … Continue reading
“Throughout American history — from Adams to Jefferson to Lincoln to Roosevelt to Kennedy to Obama — presidents have directed (not merely requested) the Justice Department to investigate, prosecute (or not prosecute) specific individuals or categories of individuals”
GATESTONE History, Precedent and Comey Statement Show that Trump Did Not Obstruct Justice by Alan Dershowitz June 8, 2017 …The statement may provide political ammunition to Trump opponents, but unless they are willing to stretch James Comey’s words and take … Continue reading
“Republican and Democratic partisans often resort to the criminal law as a way of demonizing their political enemies”
GATESTONE President Trump Did Not Obstruct Justice by Alan M. Dershowitz May 11, 2017 An absurd argument is now being put forward by some Democratic ideologues: namely that President Trump engaged in the crime of obstructing justice by firing FBI … Continue reading
GATESTONE Spicer’s Mistake and the Democrat’s Over-Reaction by Alan Dershowitz April 12, 2017 …By placing Hitler and Trump in the same sentence, the DNC committed a mistake similar to that for which they justly criticized Spicer. Moreover, the DNC itself, … Continue reading