Most Clicked This Week
- "The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
- The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- “The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
Tag Archives: Alan Dershowitz
“Not coincidently, all three of Dershowitz’s false accusers have the same lawyer, with a long history of ethical violations”
JERUSALEM POST Dershowitz, the #MeToo Movement and the Rule of Law by Isi Leibler August 20, 2020 On Friday, August 14, The Jerusalem Post Frontlines section featured a massive two-page article by David Brinn about allegations leveled against American lawyer … Continue reading
“This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes”
JERUSALEM POST Exploiting the Floyd protests to demonize Israel by Alan Dershowitz June 8, 2020 As usual, anti-Israel extremists, especially some on the hard left, are trying to exploit the tragic and inexcusable death of George Floyd to level their … Continue reading
“In a landmark ruling, Israel’s Supreme Court rejected all petitions against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu forming a new government while under indictment”
JERUSALEM POST When Judges Rule: A comparison between the US and Israel by Alan Dershowitz May 3, 2020 …Israel is a parliamentary democracy with an independent judiciary headed by a Supreme Court. It does not have a written Constitution, but … Continue reading
Yale professor of psychiatry: Since you disagree with me politically, you’re likely to be mentally ill
GATESTONE Yale Psychiatrist Issues Diagnosis of “Psychotic” for Defending Constitutional Rights by Alan M. Dershowitz January 11, 2020 A Yale professor of forensic psychiatry has diagnosed guess who — yours truly — as suffering from “psychosis” for expressing legal views … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y”
ALGEMEINER The 92nd Street Y Engages in McCarthyite Censorship and Lies About It by Alan Dershowitz November 14, 2019 The storied 92nd Street Y, which presents itself as a liberal paragon of free speech dialogue and openness, is engaging in … Continue reading
“There is no case we can find anywhere in the democratic world where positive coverage has ever been considered a potential bribe”
JEWISH PRESS Netanyahu Won’t Be The Only Victim by Caroline B. Glick October 27, 2019 The ongoing criminal probes against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are reaching their climax. By the end of the month, Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit will reportedly … Continue reading
The New Yorker “consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights”
GATESTONE J’accuse — The New Yorker Is Trying to Silence Me by Alan M. Dershowitz July 18, 2019 I recently learned, from a source close to The New Yorker magazine, that its editor, David Remnick, has commissioned a hit piece … Continue reading
“But some of the most strident anti-Zionists are Jews, such as Norman Finkelstein and even Israelis such as Gilad Atzmon. Surely they can’t be anti-Semites?”
GATESTONE It is Not Surprising to See an Increase in Jew-hatred in Western Europe by Alan M. Dershowitz May 28, 2019 …”Oh no,” we hear from European apologists. “This is different. We don’t hate the Jews. We only hate their … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
JEWISH PRESS We Need More Jewish Power, Not Less by Alan Dershowitz March 21, 2019 When I hear that Jews are too powerful, my response is, we are not powerful enough. When I hear that AIPAC is too influential a … Continue reading
“I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist”
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Qatar’s Image Makeover Isn’t Kosher by Paul Miller March 1, 2019 Earlier this month in Washington, a conference on “Qatar: U.S. Ally or Global Menace?” was so secretive due to security concerns that the carefully selected attendees … Continue reading