Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
Tag Archives: Alan Dershowitz
Yale professor of psychiatry: Since you disagree with me politically, you’re likely to be mentally ill
GATESTONE Yale Psychiatrist Issues Diagnosis of “Psychotic” for Defending Constitutional Rights by Alan M. Dershowitz January 11, 2020 A Yale professor of forensic psychiatry has diagnosed guess who — yours truly — as suffering from “psychosis” for expressing legal views … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y”
ALGEMEINER The 92nd Street Y Engages in McCarthyite Censorship and Lies About It by Alan Dershowitz November 14, 2019 The storied 92nd Street Y, which presents itself as a liberal paragon of free speech dialogue and openness, is engaging in … Continue reading
“There is no case we can find anywhere in the democratic world where positive coverage has ever been considered a potential bribe”
JEWISH PRESS Netanyahu Won’t Be The Only Victim by Caroline B. Glick October 27, 2019 The ongoing criminal probes against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are reaching their climax. By the end of the month, Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit will reportedly … Continue reading
The New Yorker “consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights”
GATESTONE J’accuse — The New Yorker Is Trying to Silence Me by Alan M. Dershowitz July 18, 2019 I recently learned, from a source close to The New Yorker magazine, that its editor, David Remnick, has commissioned a hit piece … Continue reading
“But some of the most strident anti-Zionists are Jews, such as Norman Finkelstein and even Israelis such as Gilad Atzmon. Surely they can’t be anti-Semites?”
GATESTONE It is Not Surprising to See an Increase in Jew-hatred in Western Europe by Alan M. Dershowitz May 28, 2019 …”Oh no,” we hear from European apologists. “This is different. We don’t hate the Jews. We only hate their … Continue reading
Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
JEWISH PRESS We Need More Jewish Power, Not Less by Alan Dershowitz March 21, 2019 When I hear that Jews are too powerful, my response is, we are not powerful enough. When I hear that AIPAC is too influential a … Continue reading
“I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist”
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Qatar’s Image Makeover Isn’t Kosher by Paul Miller March 1, 2019 Earlier this month in Washington, a conference on “Qatar: U.S. Ally or Global Menace?” was so secretive due to security concerns that the carefully selected attendees … Continue reading