Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Gatestone
Gatestone’s Khaled Abu Toameh: “For the mainstream media in the West, the conflict…is only between good guys and bad guys. The good guys being the poor oppressed Palestinians and the bad guys are the Israelis” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Khaled Abu Toameh on the Life of a Pro-Israeli Arab-Muslim December 20, 2017 …I first met my friend Nina Rosenwald in Jerusalem and we were chatting and she asked me, “Why are you so unhappy? What’s going on over here?” … Continue reading
Nina Rosenwald: Facebook and the European Union thought they could shut us up. I want to prove them wrong [VIDEO]
GATESTONE CENSORED: Facebook deletes a Gatestone author’s page! June 2, 2016 On Tuesday, the European Union (EU) announced a new online speech code to be enforced by four major tech companies, including Facebook and YouTube. On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the account … Continue reading