Most Clicked This Week
- Peter Beinart detained by Shin Bet at Ben Gurion airport with a possible assist from Canary Mission
- Bigotry of low expectations: "the notion that blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans or farmers are less capable than anybody else of complying with such a simple regulation is as absurd as it is insulting"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- "Lauder has it backwards. It is his generation’s decision to dilute our religion, our culture, and our connection to our homeland, that has led to a generation of full of apathetic and disconnected Jews"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- "In the coming month, Elisha Hospital in Haifa will start implementing IceCure's treatments for eliminating benign breast tumors and cancerous kidney tumors"
- Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian "right of return" and "will 'absolutely' vote against aid to Israel"
- EVENT EMET Rays of Light Dinner, Washington DC
Tag Archives: Guatemala
“Just as Guatemala was the second country in 1948, after the United States, to recognize Israel, it is now the second country, after the US, to move its embassy to Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST Guatemalan president arrives to reopen embassy in Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 16, 2018 Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales arrived in Israel on Tuesday to take part in the official reopening of the Central American country’s embassy in Jerusalem’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST After U.S. and Guatemala, Paraguay to move its embassy to Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 8, 2018 Paraguay will move its embassy to Jerusalem by the end of May, Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon said on Monday, making … Continue reading
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring the Nation of Guatemala for standing with Israel and America Keynote address by Mark Steyn Sunday, May 6, 2018 Cocktail Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Charles Krauthammer July 10, 2014 As is his wont, President Obama is treating the border crisis — more than 50,000 unaccompanied children crossing illegally — as a public relations problem. Where to photo op and where not. He still hasn’t enunciated … Continue reading