Most Clicked This Week
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- "How much antisemitism must pile up in the Democratic Party before something can be done about it? And will the mainstream media hold them accountable?"
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- "Emerging evidence suggests BDS movement has extensive ties to Palestinian terrorist organizations, using the “social justice” movement as a veritable human shield for anti-Israel ideology and activism"
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- Anti-Israel Durham NC Jewish day school hires BDS activist teacher. Rachmuth family pulls their kids. Now school has sued them for following year's tuition
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
Tag Archives: Guatemala
“Just as Guatemala was the second country in 1948, after the United States, to recognize Israel, it is now the second country, after the US, to move its embassy to Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST Guatemalan president arrives to reopen embassy in Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 16, 2018 Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales arrived in Israel on Tuesday to take part in the official reopening of the Central American country’s embassy in Jerusalem’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST After U.S. and Guatemala, Paraguay to move its embassy to Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 8, 2018 Paraguay will move its embassy to Jerusalem by the end of May, Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon said on Monday, making … Continue reading
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring the Nation of Guatemala for standing with Israel and America Keynote address by Mark Steyn Sunday, May 6, 2018 Cocktail Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Charles Krauthammer July 10, 2014 As is his wont, President Obama is treating the border crisis — more than 50,000 unaccompanied children crossing illegally — as a public relations problem. Where to photo op and where not. He still hasn’t enunciated … Continue reading