Most Clicked This Week
- Bernard Lewis (1916-2018): "He’s been Bibi’s confidant and Edward Said’s nemesis (of whom he said, “It’s hard to know where ignorance ends and deceit begins”), but mostly, he’s been the voice of clarity in a region of distorted facts and fabrications"
- Israeli Air Force: “We are flying the #F-35 all over the Middle East" [VIDEO]
- "Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, world's largest kosher certification body, approves plant-based Impossible Burger"
- "Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation"
- "It doesn't look good on CNN, but Israel has to protect its citizens"
- Ask yourself how many Middle East nations have organizations that put together Arab and Jewish runners ?
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Linda Sarsours Lies are revealed in Gaza Conflict [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Guatemala
“Just as Guatemala was the second country in 1948, after the United States, to recognize Israel, it is now the second country, after the US, to move its embassy to Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST Guatemalan president arrives to reopen embassy in Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 16, 2018 Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales arrived in Israel on Tuesday to take part in the official reopening of the Central American country’s embassy in Jerusalem’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST After U.S. and Guatemala, Paraguay to move its embassy to Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 8, 2018 Paraguay will move its embassy to Jerusalem by the end of May, Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon said on Monday, making … Continue reading
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring the Nation of Guatemala for standing with Israel and America Keynote address by Mark Steyn Sunday, May 6, 2018 Cocktail Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Charles Krauthammer July 10, 2014 As is his wont, President Obama is treating the border crisis — more than 50,000 unaccompanied children crossing illegally — as a public relations problem. Where to photo op and where not. He still hasn’t enunciated … Continue reading