Most Clicked This Week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- EVENT: CAMERA in Chicago
- #Jonathan Greenblatt #ADL's "new executive director is betraying the organization’s purpose"
- UCLA student and employee: "F*cking Jews...Give the Palestinians back their land, go back to Poland or whatever freezer-state you’re from"
- UCLA & Tufts: First amendment means its okay to demonize Israel
- Israel-bashers crash #UCLA event: "More than a few of the students harassed during the May 17 event were trepidatious about filing a police report"
- "With the advent of “intersectionality,” Jewish students must pass an Israel litmus test to prove their commitment to social justice"
- From an IDF Vet to his American friends: Wake up to what is happening on your college campuses
Tag Archives: Guatemala
“Just as Guatemala was the second country in 1948, after the United States, to recognize Israel, it is now the second country, after the US, to move its embassy to Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST Guatemalan president arrives to reopen embassy in Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 16, 2018 Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales arrived in Israel on Tuesday to take part in the official reopening of the Central American country’s embassy in Jerusalem’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST After U.S. and Guatemala, Paraguay to move its embassy to Jerusalem by Herb Keinon May 8, 2018 Paraguay will move its embassy to Jerusalem by the end of May, Foreign Ministry spokesman Emmanuel Nahshon said on Monday, making … Continue reading
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring the Nation of Guatemala for standing with Israel and America Keynote address by Mark Steyn Sunday, May 6, 2018 Cocktail Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Charles Krauthammer July 10, 2014 As is his wont, President Obama is treating the border crisis — more than 50,000 unaccompanied children crossing illegally — as a public relations problem. Where to photo op and where not. He still hasn’t enunciated … Continue reading