Most Clicked This Week
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- With Israel having one of the highest daily infection rates per capita in the world, there are only two nations where Israelis can currently travel without being forced into quarantine upon arrival or return
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Princeton president admits his university is racist; Department of Education responds, if so, school may have run afoul of anti-discrimination laws
Tag Archives: Michael Brown
Guess it’s not yet time for a “conversation” on this subject WASHINGTON POST by Marc A. Thiessen July 13, 2015 After Trayvon Martin was killed, President Obama spoke emotionally about his death, declaring “this could have been my son.” After Michael … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Andrew Klavan April 24, 2015 Five actors have walked off the limited engagement play “Ferguson,” throwing the controversial project into crisis. The play, scheduled to run April 26-29th, was a compilation of grand jury testimony about the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens March 9, 2015 Here’s a story for the media: a community in which honest people are afraid to tell the truth…Yet if anyone was openly and shamelessly mocking the criminal-justice system, it was so … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by William Jacobson December 26, 2014 One of the great under-told stories of the anti-police turmoil after the Michael Brown and Eric Garner grand-jury decisions is the instigating role played by anti-Israel activists. What, you ask, does anti-Israel … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Jay Nordlinger December 21, 2014 When I write about our culture — and other cultures — I often quote a lyric: “You’ve got to be carefully taught.” Who taught yesterday’s murderer that cops were anti-black and at … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Kasim Hafeez December 15, 2014 As Ferguson, Missouri felt the full impact of waves of unrest which began with the shooting of Michael Brown, and once again flared up when Darren Wilson, the police officer who … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Charles C. W. Cooke December 9, 2014 If there were a First Rule of our present penchant for victimhood, it would presumably be that everything unpleasant that happens in the world must, in some way, eventually be … Continue reading
BERNARDGOLDBERG.COM by Bernard Goldberg December 3, 2014 “….Your page one story on what Ferguson, Mo. Police officer Darren Wilson might have done differently to avoid fatally shooting 18-year old Michael Brown is important journalism, and the expert observations in the … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT by Ben Shapiro December 3, 2014 After a grand jury in St. Louis, Missouri, voted against the indictment of Officer Darren Wilson in the killing of 18-year-old black man Michael Brown, President Obama gave a short address to … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Roger L Simon November 25, 2014 …The New York Times has no moral center. In fact, it’s despicable. On November 24, they published the home address of Officer Darren Wilson. READ MORE