Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Michael Brown
Guess it’s not yet time for a “conversation” on this subject WASHINGTON POST by Marc A. Thiessen July 13, 2015 After Trayvon Martin was killed, President Obama spoke emotionally about his death, declaring “this could have been my son.” After Michael … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Andrew Klavan April 24, 2015 Five actors have walked off the limited engagement play “Ferguson,” throwing the controversial project into crisis. The play, scheduled to run April 26-29th, was a compilation of grand jury testimony about the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens March 9, 2015 Here’s a story for the media: a community in which honest people are afraid to tell the truth…Yet if anyone was openly and shamelessly mocking the criminal-justice system, it was so … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by William Jacobson December 26, 2014 One of the great under-told stories of the anti-police turmoil after the Michael Brown and Eric Garner grand-jury decisions is the instigating role played by anti-Israel activists. What, you ask, does anti-Israel … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Jay Nordlinger December 21, 2014 When I write about our culture — and other cultures — I often quote a lyric: “You’ve got to be carefully taught.” Who taught yesterday’s murderer that cops were anti-black and at … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Kasim Hafeez December 15, 2014 As Ferguson, Missouri felt the full impact of waves of unrest which began with the shooting of Michael Brown, and once again flared up when Darren Wilson, the police officer who … Continue reading