Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Abdel Fattah Sisi
“On the 39th anniversary of Sadat’s speech in Jerusalem, the two countries have never been closer, analysts say”
AL JAZEERA Egypt-Israel relations ‘at highest level’ in history by Zena Tahhan November 20, 2016 Almost four decades since former Egyptian President Anwar al-Sadat extended a hand of peace to Israel, the two governments have reached “full partnership and unbreakable … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Dr Mordechai Kedar April 2, 2015 Talk is cheap, but meaningless in the Middle East. Look at what they do, not at what they say. ….Israel has to learn from Sisi, the man who succeeded in forcing … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE by Khaled Abu Toameh July 13, 2014 Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Sisi has thus far turned down appeals from Palestinians and other Arabs to work toward achieving a new ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. Palestinian Authority [PA] President … Continue reading