Most Clicked This Week
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
Tag Archives: Democratic National Committee
DNC 2020 platform expresses “opposition to “any effort to unfairly single out and delegitimize Israel, including at the UN or through the BDS movement”
JNS DNC platform will not condition US aid to Israel on sovereignty, but will seek return to Iran deal by Jackson Richman July 28, 2020 In a move that bodes well for Israel, the Democratic National Committee’s platform committee voted … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Democratic Party passes resolution calling for US to re-enter Iran nuke deal by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2019 The Democratic National Committee passed a resolution last week calling on the US to re-enter the Iran nuclear deal, … Continue reading
GATESTONE Spicer’s Mistake and the Democrat’s Over-Reaction by Alan Dershowitz April 12, 2017 …By placing Hitler and Trump in the same sentence, the DNC committed a mistake similar to that for which they justly criticized Spicer. Moreover, the DNC itself, … Continue reading
OBSERVER Ralph Nader Slams Keith Ellison for ‘Toning Down’ His Stance on Israel By Madina Toure January 22, 2017 Former Green Party presidential contender Ralph Nader accused Minnesota Congressman Keith Ellison yesterday of changing his stance on Israel to appease … Continue reading
This totally makes sense: DNC chooses Anti-Israel Social Justice Warrior restaurant for candidate forum
FREE BEACON DNC Chair Candidate Forum to Be Held at Anti-Israel Restaurant by Brent Scher January 5, 2017 The Democratic party’s slate of nominees have agreed to participate in a candidate forum hosted at a restaurant owned by a fierce … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL ADL: Ellison’s comments on Israel ‘disqualifying’ for top DNC post by Eric Cortellessa December 1, 2016 The Anti-Defamation League has changed its tune on Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison’s bid to become the next chair of the Democratic … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Dan Balz and Philip Rucker August 29, 2015 Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz prevented consideration of a resolution at the party’s summer meeting here that praised President Obama and offered backing for the nuclear agreement … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Morgan Chalfant July 7, 2015 The husband of Illinois Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky, Robert Creamer, who committed $2.3 million in bank fraud in the 1990s, is currently leading the anti-conservative Americans United For Change, the Illinois Review … Continue reading