Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “American liberalism is in danger from a new ideology—one with dangerous implications for Jews”
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
Tag Archives: Peggy Noonan
“Those who are anxious to open up the economy have led harder lives than those holding out for safety”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Scenes From the Class Struggle in Lockdown by Peggy Noonan May 14, 2020 …There’s a class element in the public debate. It’s been there the whole time but it’s getting worse, and few in public life are … Continue reading
“The question, at bottom, is whether Donald Trump has demonstrated, in his first four months, that he is unfit for the presidency—wholly unsuited in terms of judgment, knowledge, mental capacity, personal stability”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Democracy Is Not Your Plaything by Peggy Noonan May 18, 2017 …Here’s an idea. It would be good if top Hill Republicans went en masse to the president and said: “Stop it. Clean up your act. Shut … Continue reading