Most Clicked This Week
- “The left in America wants to indoctrinate us to believe that the only thing that matters about a person is their skin color”
- “There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- “Opposition to Palestinian intransigence and radicalism will remain a centrist issue in Congress, even if the incoming administration is eager to re-establish ties with the Palestinians”
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
Tag Archives: Nick Cannon
ATLANTA JEWISH TIMES After Tisha B’Av fast, Nick Cannon Reviews Bari Weiss’ Anti-Semitism Book by Philissa Cramer August 3, 2020 Nick Cannon and Bari Weiss exploded into the news within a day of each other this month. So perhaps it … Continue reading
Next to the image of a hook-nosed caricatured Jew, “a quote falsely attributed to French philosopher Voltaire: “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize”
BILLY PENN Philly NAACP president shares anti-Semitic meme with misattributed neo-Nazi quote by Max Marin and Nina Feldman July 24, 2020 Philadelphia NAACP president Rodney Muhammad shared a meme that depicted an anti-Semitic cartoon next to photos of Black celebrities … Continue reading
Stoudemire, who is Black and Jewish: “There’s more similarities with the African Americans and Jewish people than there are differences”
TMZ SPORTS Amar’e Stoudemire Cites Lack of Black Leadership for Rise In Anti-Semitic Rhetoric July 17, 2020 Pro basketball star Amar’e Stoudemire is both Black and Jewish — and says he’s uniquely positioned to help “bridge the gap” between the … Continue reading
Black Lives Matter SC founder agrees with Nick Cannon when he observed white people “had to be savages” adding that he was referring to “Jewish people, white people, Europeans”
ABC NEWS COLUMBIA Founder of BLM SC defends controversial comments made by Nick Cannon by Rob Dew July 15, 2020 The face of the local Black Lives Matter group has drawn criticism for supporting and reiterating comments made by Nick … Continue reading