Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Yassar Arafat
“Israel has devised a humane way of ridding the world of evil people; it acts in self-defense, and yet is still vilified for it”
YNET Israel’s cat-and-mouse game with Yasser Arafat by Ronen Bergman January 25, 2018 Israel’s attempt to kill Yasser Arafat by shooting down a Cairo-bound cargo plane he was believed to be on, which was aborted at the last minute, was not the … Continue reading
“Every one of the pro-terrorist policies Arafat carried out following the Oslo Accords was supported and facilitated by his number two man, Mahmoud Abbas”
JNS Trump’s Arafat problem by Stephen M. Flatow May 10, 2017 White House officials say they foiled a plan by the Palestinian Authority (PA) to have President Donald Trump walk near the tomb of Yasser Arafat when Trump visits Israel … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Let’s All Go To The Arafat Museum by Daniel Greenfield November 10, 2016 …After a decade of the minions of the occupying Muslim terror regime in Ramallah accusing each other, and occasionally the Jews with their lasers, … Continue reading
“Swiss became permanent PLO hostages, since at any time Arafat could expose them to the world as the cowards they were”
JEWISH PRESS Exposed: Switzerland’s Shameful Capitulation to PLO Terrorism by David Israel January 20, 2016 Switzerland and the terrorist Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) agreed on a secret deal back in 1970, whereby the latter would no longer carry out bloody … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS at War with Netanyahu and Israel by Alex Safian January 7, 2016 One thing that can be said about the PBS Frontline documentary Netanyahu at War is that despite many serious shortcomings, there are some positive aspects … Continue reading