Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Yassar Arafat
“Israel has devised a humane way of ridding the world of evil people; it acts in self-defense, and yet is still vilified for it”
YNET Israel’s cat-and-mouse game with Yasser Arafat by Ronen Bergman January 25, 2018 Israel’s attempt to kill Yasser Arafat by shooting down a Cairo-bound cargo plane he was believed to be on, which was aborted at the last minute, was not the … Continue reading
“Every one of the pro-terrorist policies Arafat carried out following the Oslo Accords was supported and facilitated by his number two man, Mahmoud Abbas”
JNS Trump’s Arafat problem by Stephen M. Flatow May 10, 2017 White House officials say they foiled a plan by the Palestinian Authority (PA) to have President Donald Trump walk near the tomb of Yasser Arafat when Trump visits Israel … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Let’s All Go To The Arafat Museum by Daniel Greenfield November 10, 2016 …After a decade of the minions of the occupying Muslim terror regime in Ramallah accusing each other, and occasionally the Jews with their lasers, … Continue reading
“Swiss became permanent PLO hostages, since at any time Arafat could expose them to the world as the cowards they were”
JEWISH PRESS Exposed: Switzerland’s Shameful Capitulation to PLO Terrorism by David Israel January 20, 2016 Switzerland and the terrorist Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) agreed on a secret deal back in 1970, whereby the latter would no longer carry out bloody … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS at War with Netanyahu and Israel by Alex Safian January 7, 2016 One thing that can be said about the PBS Frontline documentary Netanyahu at War is that despite many serious shortcomings, there are some positive aspects … Continue reading
Abbas admits he rejected 2008 peace offer from Olmert. And just like Hamas, Abbas thinks all of Israel–not just the West Bank and Jerusalem–is occupied territory.
COMMENTARY Why the Palestinians Keep Killing by Jonathan S. Tobin November 19, 2015 What if the supposed cause of terrorism against Israel were based on a lie? That’s the awful fact that was exposed yesterday by none other than Palestinian … Continue reading
MOSAIC MAG by Evelyn Gordon September 1, 2015 For two decades the Jewish state has sought, fruitlessly, to negotiate an end to the conflict. Needed is a new, viable strategy for coping with reality and winning out. …No less telling, … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Richard Baehr April 30, 2015 Two days after Ariel Sharon walked onto the Temple Mount on September 28, 2000, an alleged shooting of a young boy and his father at the Netzarim Junction in Gaza launched the … Continue reading