Most Clicked This Week
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- “The job of the Jewish people is to pray for the good of the entire world”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill "part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
Tag Archives: Election
Baehr: “It is reasonable to ask if some of the #Jewish #Trump critics could at times have found something else to write about this year, such as supporting down-ballot Republicans or even criticizing Trumps’ opponent, Clinton”
ISRAEL HAYOM The Jews will lose in November by Richard Baehr October 27, 2016 Barring some unusual development in the next two weeks — another health scare for the Democratic nominee, some shocking new revelation about pay for play between … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Elad Benari March 18, 2015 As counting of votes continues in the elections for the 20th Knesset, the Likud party may be headed for an even bigger victory than exit polls originally predicted. As of 5:25 a.m. (Israel … Continue reading
CBS, NBC Bash Netanyahu on Election Night; ‘Could Destroy’ Chances for Peace with Obama, Palestinians
NEWSBUSTERS by Curtis Houck March 17, 2015 In their coverage of the election in Israel, the CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News took aim at incumbent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday night by, among other things, framing him as … Continue reading