Most Clicked This Week
- “Ginsburg embodied a particular ambivalence in Jewish life that is found in no other faith community”
- A personal message from ArchitectGuy
- Synagogues are shortening the typically long Yom Kippur services to head off Zoom fatigue. Find your service here.
- Yom Kippur (the 10th day of the Jewish year) concludes 10 days of soul-searching, atonement and repentance– the holiest Jewish time - which begins on Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the Jewish year, commemorating the creation of the first human-being, Adam
- “At a time when Jews are supposed to look within and admit fault, too many of us are virtue signaling and delegitimizing our opponents. Can we stop?”
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
- “In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
Tag Archives: Election
Baehr: “It is reasonable to ask if some of the #Jewish #Trump critics could at times have found something else to write about this year, such as supporting down-ballot Republicans or even criticizing Trumps’ opponent, Clinton”
ISRAEL HAYOM The Jews will lose in November by Richard Baehr October 27, 2016 Barring some unusual development in the next two weeks — another health scare for the Democratic nominee, some shocking new revelation about pay for play between … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Elad Benari March 18, 2015 As counting of votes continues in the elections for the 20th Knesset, the Likud party may be headed for an even bigger victory than exit polls originally predicted. As of 5:25 a.m. (Israel … Continue reading
CBS, NBC Bash Netanyahu on Election Night; ‘Could Destroy’ Chances for Peace with Obama, Palestinians
NEWSBUSTERS by Curtis Houck March 17, 2015 In their coverage of the election in Israel, the CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News took aim at incumbent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday night by, among other things, framing him as … Continue reading