Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Muslims
“We refugees…do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave #Germany”
GATESTONE Germans Leaving Germany ‘In Droves’ by Soeren Kern October 20, 2016 A growing number of Germans are abandoning neighborhoods in which they have lived all their lives, and others are leaving Germany for good, as mass immigration transforms parts … Continue reading
“The father of seven, whose mother-in-law and sister-in-law are Muslim…arrested under the anti-free speech Malicious Communications Act”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM UK Man Sentenced for ‘Offending’ Muslims by Raheem Kassam August 8, 2016 A man from Manchester in the United Kingdom has been sentenced to 180 hours of unpaid work and a 12-month community order after posting comments … Continue reading
Survey: British Muslims asked if they knew that someone was involved with supporting terrorism in Syria, just one in three would report it to the police [VIDEO]
DAILY MAIL Warning on ‘UK Muslim ghettoes’: Nation within a nation developing says former equalities watchdog by Andy Dolan April 10, 2016 British Muslims are becoming a nation within a nation, the former equalities watchdog warns today. Trevor Phillips says many … Continue reading
Sadly most European migrants share two major beliefs – a fanatical anti-democratic agenda and a passionate hatred of Jews with which they were imbued from childhood
ISRAEL HAYOM The European implosion obliges new alliances for Israel and Jews by Isi Leibler February 25, 2016 The mass migration of Muslim “refugees” to Western Europe could result in one of the most significant global demographic upheavals in history. In … Continue reading
DANIEL PIPES Identifying Islamists through Interrogations January 13, 2016 When Donald Trump in December called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” I replied that changing just one word – “Islamists” instead of “Muslims” – … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL 450 of 452 suicide attacks in 2015 were by Muslim extremists, study shows by Avi Assacharoff January 8, 2016 There were fewer suicide attacks worldwide in 2015 than 2014, “only” 452 as compared with 592, according to … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST As Muslim women, we actually ask you not to wear the hijab in the name of interfaith solidarity By Asra Q. Nomani and Hala Arafa December 21, 2015 Last week, three female religious leaders — a Jewish rabbi, an … Continue reading