Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: Muslims
“Feminists denounce the Western “patriarchy,” but say nothing against the Muslim treatment of women as chattel; gays denounce Christian bakeries, but say nothing against the Muslim execution of gays”
AMERICAN THINKER Understanding the Islam/West Narrative by Raymond Ibrahim November 26, 2019 Any honest and objective appraisal of Islam’s historic jihad on the Christian world is eye-opening, to say the very least. In the first century of its existence (between … Continue reading
“We refugees…do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave #Germany”
GATESTONE Germans Leaving Germany ‘In Droves’ by Soeren Kern October 20, 2016 A growing number of Germans are abandoning neighborhoods in which they have lived all their lives, and others are leaving Germany for good, as mass immigration transforms parts … Continue reading
“The father of seven, whose mother-in-law and sister-in-law are Muslim…arrested under the anti-free speech Malicious Communications Act”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM UK Man Sentenced for ‘Offending’ Muslims by Raheem Kassam August 8, 2016 A man from Manchester in the United Kingdom has been sentenced to 180 hours of unpaid work and a 12-month community order after posting comments … Continue reading
Survey: British Muslims asked if they knew that someone was involved with supporting terrorism in Syria, just one in three would report it to the police [VIDEO]
DAILY MAIL Warning on ‘UK Muslim ghettoes’: Nation within a nation developing says former equalities watchdog by Andy Dolan April 10, 2016 British Muslims are becoming a nation within a nation, the former equalities watchdog warns today. Trevor Phillips says many … Continue reading
Sadly most European migrants share two major beliefs – a fanatical anti-democratic agenda and a passionate hatred of Jews with which they were imbued from childhood
ISRAEL HAYOM The European implosion obliges new alliances for Israel and Jews by Isi Leibler February 25, 2016 The mass migration of Muslim “refugees” to Western Europe could result in one of the most significant global demographic upheavals in history. In … Continue reading
DANIEL PIPES Identifying Islamists through Interrogations January 13, 2016 When Donald Trump in December called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” I replied that changing just one word – “Islamists” instead of “Muslims” – … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL 450 of 452 suicide attacks in 2015 were by Muslim extremists, study shows by Avi Assacharoff January 8, 2016 There were fewer suicide attacks worldwide in 2015 than 2014, “only” 452 as compared with 592, according to … Continue reading