Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
ALGEMEINER Tillerson Still Hopeful on End to Palestinian Terror Payments Despite PA Denial of Policy Change by Ben Cohen June 14, 2017 US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson offered a clarification on Wednesday of comments he made the previous day … Continue reading →
“This marks a shift in the usual prescription for peace, since Arab leaders have repeatedly said that normalization of relations must come only after core issues are resolved and a Palestinian state is established with Jerusalem as its capital”
ISRAEL HAYOM PA official: Trump to launch unconventional peace plan by Daniel Siryoti May 25, 2017 U.S. President Donald Trump will launch an unconventional peace plan that is based on the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative, focusing on upgrading Israel’s relations … Continue reading →
“The only reason Gaza has enough power for even a few hours a day is that Israel has begun quietly picking up the tab”
COMMENTARY There Won’t Be Peace While the Power Is Out by Evelyn Gordon May 22, 2017 Donald Trump and the mainstream press may act like enemies on many issues, but they are the closest of allies when it comes to … Continue reading →
Glick: “The notion that a PLO state will make the region more stable as far more coherent Arab states collapse is absurd”
JERUSALEM POST American greatness and the PLO by Caroline B. Glick May 15, 2017 …The main reason that Israel has maintained its slavish devotion to America’s PLO fetish is that our leftist elites, that dominate the media, share it. Like … Continue reading →
JERUSALEM POST ‘Abbas has decided to sign peace deal with Israel’ by Yaakov Katz May 12, 2017 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has crossed the Rubicon and voiced “unprecedented” readiness to reach a peace deal with Israel, sources close to … Continue reading →
ISRAEL HAYOM The UNRWA book battle by Jonathan S. Tobin April 20, 2017 It is an article of faith for the international community and the Jewish Left that the Palestinian Authority is a moderate force that wants to make peace … Continue reading →
#Palestinians say no to proposed textbook changes by UN agency–apparently it’s unacceptable to teach with accurate maps, a ‘balanced representation of Jerusalem,’ removal of incitement
TIMES OF ISRAEL PA suspends ties with UNRWA over planned curriculum reform by Dov Lieber April 13, 2017 The Palestinian Authority Education Ministry on Thursday announced it was suspending ties with the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) over … Continue reading →