Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
Jenin PA security forces rescue two IDF soldiers who took a wrong turn, then attacked by #Palestinian mob [VIDEO]
BREITBART Palestinians Slam PA for ‘Treason’ in Rescuing IDF Soldiers From Lynch Mob by Deborah Danan February 13, 2018 Palestinians slammed the Palestinian Authority for rescuing two IDF soldiers who were nearly lynched by a mob after accidentally entering the … Continue reading →
LEGAL INSURRECTION Top Palestinian negotiator to Nikki Haley: Shut Up! by William A. Jacobson February 4, 2018 …Senior Palestinian official Saeb Erekat on Saturday accused the Trump administration of trying depose the Palestinian leadership in a “coup” and told the … Continue reading →
“PA President Mahmoud Abbas’ recent tirade against U.S. President Donald Trump prompted by American offer to set future Palestinian capital in Abu Dis”
ISRAEL HAYOM Palestinians fume as US plan seeks to reduce PA presence in Jerusalem by Shlomo Cesana and Erez Linn February 1, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas’ recent tirade against U.S. President Donald Trump was prompted by a stipulation … Continue reading →
DAILY WIRE Trump’s Decision To Cut UNRWA Funding Is The First Step Toward Middle East Peace by Jonathan Greenberg January 17, 2018 The United States has taken the welcome step of cutting half of our planned $125 million in funding … Continue reading →
“The Palestinian Authority has been disappointed that only several thousand Palestinians rioted in the wake of Trump’s Jerusalem proclamation”
ISRAEL HAYOM Displeased with Palestinians, Arab states chart new Jerusalem policy by Daniel Siryoti December 25, 2017 Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are displeased with the way the Palestinian Authority has reacted to U.S. President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem … Continue reading →
US Congress “has taken a crucial step towards ending the PA’s intentional misuse of foreign assistance to financially reward Palestinian terrorists and their families”
ALGEMEINER Palestinian Authority Faces Massive Cut in US Aid as Taylor Force Act Targeting Terror Payments Passes House Vote by Ben Cohen December 5, 2017 The Taylor Force Act passed the US House of Representatives by unanimous consent on Tuesday, … Continue reading →
“Trump administration puts Palestinians on notice that it will shutter their office in DC unless they enter serious peace talks with Israel”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinians reject ‘extortion’ in face of US move to close PLO’s DC office by Eric Cortellessa November 18, 2017 The Palestinians will not give in to “extortion” after a US threat to close their diplomatic mission in … Continue reading →