Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
US Congress “has taken a crucial step towards ending the PA’s intentional misuse of foreign assistance to financially reward Palestinian terrorists and their families”
ALGEMEINER Palestinian Authority Faces Massive Cut in US Aid as Taylor Force Act Targeting Terror Payments Passes House Vote by Ben Cohen December 5, 2017 The Taylor Force Act passed the US House of Representatives by unanimous consent on Tuesday, … Continue reading →
“Trump administration puts Palestinians on notice that it will shutter their office in DC unless they enter serious peace talks with Israel”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinians reject ‘extortion’ in face of US move to close PLO’s DC office by Eric Cortellessa November 18, 2017 The Palestinians will not give in to “extortion” after a US threat to close their diplomatic mission in … Continue reading →
“The notion that Hamas would ever dismantle its security apparatus and deliver the Gaza Strip to Mahmoud Abbas’s forces is a fantasy”
GATESTONE Militias vs. Palestinian “Reconciliation” by Khaled Abu Toameh October 27, 2017 Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas says he does not want to see “militias” in the Gaza Strip if and when the “reconciliation” agreement he reached with Hamas … Continue reading →
“38 years after returning to the West Bank City, Hebron’s Jewish community has acquired the official status of an independent settlement”
JERUSALEM POST Hebron’s Jewish community receives separate municipal standing by Tovah Lazaroff August 29, 2017 Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman upgraded the municipal status of Hebron’s Jewish community, separating it from the Palestinian municipality, which governs the West Bank city. Liberman announced … Continue reading →
Palestinian authorities in West Bank and Gaza Strip “using police state tactics to silence critical media and arbitrarily block people’s access to information”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Taking Journalists Hostage by Khaled Abu Toameh August 23, 2017 Palestinian journalists have once again fallen victim to the continuing power struggle between the Palestinian Authority (PA), which has jurisdiction over parts of the West Bank, and Hamas, … Continue reading →
PA increases spending by 13% for salaries to terrorist prisoners and by 4% for payments to families of terrorist “Martyrs”
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Huge increase in PA terror funding in 2017 by Itamar Marcus July 19, 2017 The PA has publicized its budget for 2017, which includes how much it will be spending on salaries to terrorist prisoners and to … Continue reading →
“Abbas’s war on the Hamas…smacks of hypocrisy and is accompanied by a smear campaign against Israel”
GATESTONE Abbas’s Lies and Palestinian Child Victims by Bassam Tawil June 30, 2017 Palestinian children are the latest victims of the power struggle between the two rival Palestinian factions, the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Hamas. PA President Mahmoud Abbas has … Continue reading →