Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘PA will build in Israeli-controlled parts of Area C’ by Daniel Siryoti September 1, 2019 The Palestinian Authority announced on Sunday that it was unilaterally canceling the division of Judea and Samaria into Areas … Continue reading →
Palestinian Authority and Palestinian Territories no longer to be found on US State Department website
JEWISH PRESS Palestinian Authority Disappears From Middle East List of Countries & Areas by Hana Levi Julian August 25, 2019 The US State Department appears to have removed the Palestinian Authority – and “Palestine” – from the list of “Countries … Continue reading →
“Bizarrely, while Israel has approved the new Gaza hospital project, Palestinian Authority officials are trying to foil it”
GATESTONE Palestinians: What Is Wrong With Building a Hospital? by Bassam Tawil August 2, 2019 It hardly counts as news that Palestinian Authority leaders are obsessed with US President Donald J. Trump and his administration. Yet, these leaders have actually … Continue reading →
“The decision to “halt work” on all agreements with Israel was announced on Thursday night by PA President Mahmoud Abbas during an emergency meeting of the Palestinian leadership in Ramallah”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians skeptical about Abbas’s move to ‘halt’ agreements with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh July 28, 2019 A committee entrusted with carrying out the Palestinian leadership’s decision to end all agreements with Israel is expected to meet in … Continue reading →
PA security forces raid homes of Palestinian businessmen who attended Bahrain “Peace to Prosperity” conference
JERUSALEM POST After threat from U.S., PA frees businessman who attended Bahrain summit by Khaled Abu Toameh June 30, 2019 Palestinian Authority security forces released Hebron businessman Saleh Abu Mayaleh on Saturday at 10:45 p.m., after he had been detained … Continue reading →
WALL STREET JOURNAL Take the Palestinians’ ‘No’ for an Answer bu Eugene Kontorovich June 23, 2019 …After so many rejections, one might conclude that the Palestinian Authority’s leaders simply aren’t interested in peace. Had they accepted any of the peace … Continue reading →