Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: “Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world”
TIMES OF ISRAEL World War II was caused by hatred of Jews, preeminent Holocaust scholar says by Raphael Ahren January 20, 2020 World War II and the enormous catastrophe it brought upon mankind occurred “probably mainly” because of anti-Semitism, according … Continue reading →
Palestinian laws “used by the PA to punish Palestinians suspected of selling land and houses to Jews”
Palestinian traitor sold to Jews Continue reading →
“The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections”
JERUSALEM POST Why Israel will be blamed for the absence of PA elections by Maurice Hirsch December 4, 2019 …There is zero reason to believe that either of the two potential candidates who eventually will become Israel’s prime minister, will … Continue reading →
J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian Authority Welcomes House Resolution Backing Two-State Solution by Khaled Abu Toameh December 7, 2019 The Palestinian Authority on Saturday welcomed a United States House of Representatives resolution that expresses support for the two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian … Continue reading →
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘PA will build in Israeli-controlled parts of Area C’ by Daniel Siryoti September 1, 2019 The Palestinian Authority announced on Sunday that it was unilaterally canceling the division of Judea and Samaria into Areas … Continue reading →
Palestinian Authority and Palestinian Territories no longer to be found on US State Department website
JEWISH PRESS Palestinian Authority Disappears From Middle East List of Countries & Areas by Hana Levi Julian August 25, 2019 The US State Department appears to have removed the Palestinian Authority – and “Palestine” – from the list of “Countries … Continue reading →
“Bizarrely, while Israel has approved the new Gaza hospital project, Palestinian Authority officials are trying to foil it”
GATESTONE Palestinians: What Is Wrong With Building a Hospital? by Bassam Tawil August 2, 2019 It hardly counts as news that Palestinian Authority leaders are obsessed with US President Donald J. Trump and his administration. Yet, these leaders have actually … Continue reading →