Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence”
ALGEMEINER Bipartisan Bill to Counter Palestinian Textbooks That ‘Demonize Israel’ Introduced in Congress by Shiri Moshe June 12, 2018 Members of Congress have brought forward a bipartisan bill to review textbooks and other materials used in Palestinian schools that have been … Continue reading →
“The New York Times dismisses news of Palestinian payments to terrorists as a ‘far-right conspiracy’”
TABLET MAG All the Fake News That’s Fit to Print by Liel Leibovitz April 21, 2018 On Saturday, Nellie Bowles, a technology reporter for The New York Times, wrote a piece about Campbell Brown…Ms. Brown,” wrote Bowles, “wants to use Facebook’s … Continue reading →
“The harsh reality is that the objective of the P.A. has never been peace, but the gradual, staged elimination of the State of Israel”
JNS.ORG The end of the era of Palestinian deception by Sarah N. Stern March 29, 2018 For a quarter of a century, the Palestinian Authority has cynically wrapped itself inside a fig leaf dubbed as the “Peace Process.” The naked … Continue reading →
FREE BEACON Palestinian Government Still Paying Terrorists With U.S. Taxpayer Funds, Defying U.S. Law by Adam Kredo March 30, 2018 The Palestinian Authority is continuing to pay out salaries to convicted terrorists using funds provided by the American taxpayer, a … Continue reading →
NEW YORK POST The Palestinian ‘Game of Thrones’ is on by Benny Avni February 28, 2018 The Palestinian Game of Thrones is on. White House Mideast peace planner Jared Kushner’s security clearance troubles and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s legal struggle may be all … Continue reading →
Jenin PA security forces rescue two IDF soldiers who took a wrong turn, then attacked by #Palestinian mob [VIDEO]
BREITBART Palestinians Slam PA for ‘Treason’ in Rescuing IDF Soldiers From Lynch Mob by Deborah Danan February 13, 2018 Palestinians slammed the Palestinian Authority for rescuing two IDF soldiers who were nearly lynched by a mob after accidentally entering the … Continue reading →
LEGAL INSURRECTION Top Palestinian negotiator to Nikki Haley: Shut Up! by William A. Jacobson February 4, 2018 …Senior Palestinian official Saeb Erekat on Saturday accused the Trump administration of trying depose the Palestinian leadership in a “coup” and told the … Continue reading →