Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
GATESTONE Palestinians: Arresting, Torturing Journalists by Khaled Abu Toameh March 7, 2019 The Palestinian Authority (PA) in the West Bank is continuing its unremitting security crackdown on Palestinian journalists, particularly on those who are not affiliated with Mahmoud Abbas’s ruling … Continue reading →
Official Palestinian Authority daily “compares US Envoy Jason Greenblatt’s appearance and conduct to that of someone suffering from Down Syndrome”
THE TOWER U.S. Envoy Slams PA for “Disparaging” Peace Efforts by Staff February 28, 2019 Jason Greenblatt, the United States Special Representative for International Negotiations, on Thursday, slammed a senior Palestinian official for sabotaging the Trump administration’s peace initiative. Greenblatt … Continue reading →
JNS Gaza’s self-inflicted health crisis shows why peace remains a fantasy by Evelyn Gordon February 13, 2019 Gaza’s health system is on the verge of collapse, Israeli defense officials warned last week. Their report echoed an international aid agency’s findings … Continue reading →
“PA’s religious council issued fatwa that Palestinians selling property to non-Muslims considered act of “high treason,” and “a great betrayal of religion, the homeland, and morals”
PJ MEDIA Palestinian Authority Sentences U.S. Citizen to Life in Prison for Selling Jerusalem Apartment to Jews by Patrick Poole December 31, 2018 A Palestinian Authority (PA) court in Ramallah has sentenced a U.S. citizen to life in prison with … Continue reading →
“That one never reads media coverage of Palestinian polls suggests that its findings are reliably inconvenient”
FREE BEACON If You Like the Peace Process, Please Don’t Read Polls of Palestinians by Noah Pollak December 20, 2018 There is one thing that Palestine obsessives never seem obsessed with: the opinions of Palestinians. There’s no mystery here—asking what … Continue reading →
Jason Greenblatt explains why their leaders reject normalization: “If Palestinians get too comfortable economically, they would lost interest in the Palestinian cause”
JERUSALEM POST PA slams U.S. envoy over ‘economic peace’ talk by Khaled Abu Toameh December 1, 2018 The Palestinian Authority on Saturday accused US presidential envoy Jason Greenblatt of promoting the ideas and positions of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu concerning the … Continue reading →
Palestinian Authority–Israel’s peace partner–has been found guilty of beating, burning, starving and torturing many detainees
JERUSALEM POST High Courts endorses judgments against PA for falsely jailing Palestinians by Yonah Jeremy Bob November 7, 2018 In a blockbuster ruling the Supreme Court on Wednesday effectively endorsed two judgments totaling close to NIS 14 million against the … Continue reading →