Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
“Bizarrely, while Israel has approved the new Gaza hospital project, Palestinian Authority officials are trying to foil it”
GATESTONE Palestinians: What Is Wrong With Building a Hospital? by Bassam Tawil August 2, 2019 It hardly counts as news that Palestinian Authority leaders are obsessed with US President Donald J. Trump and his administration. Yet, these leaders have actually … Continue reading →
“The decision to “halt work” on all agreements with Israel was announced on Thursday night by PA President Mahmoud Abbas during an emergency meeting of the Palestinian leadership in Ramallah”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians skeptical about Abbas’s move to ‘halt’ agreements with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh July 28, 2019 A committee entrusted with carrying out the Palestinian leadership’s decision to end all agreements with Israel is expected to meet in … Continue reading →
PA security forces raid homes of Palestinian businessmen who attended Bahrain “Peace to Prosperity” conference
JERUSALEM POST After threat from U.S., PA frees businessman who attended Bahrain summit by Khaled Abu Toameh June 30, 2019 Palestinian Authority security forces released Hebron businessman Saleh Abu Mayaleh on Saturday at 10:45 p.m., after he had been detained … Continue reading →
WALL STREET JOURNAL Take the Palestinians’ ‘No’ for an Answer bu Eugene Kontorovich June 23, 2019 …After so many rejections, one might conclude that the Palestinian Authority’s leaders simply aren’t interested in peace. Had they accepted any of the peace … Continue reading →
“The Palestinians are right to believe that the Arab world no longer cares about them and their problems”
GATESTONE Palestinian Leaders and Inconvenient Truths by Khaled Abu Toameh May 4, 2019 …The Arab betrayal of the Palestinians is not new. Instead of supporting their Palestinian brothers, the Arab states have been cutting aid to them. According to one report, … Continue reading →
GATESTONE Palestinians: Arresting, Torturing Journalists by Khaled Abu Toameh March 7, 2019 The Palestinian Authority (PA) in the West Bank is continuing its unremitting security crackdown on Palestinian journalists, particularly on those who are not affiliated with Mahmoud Abbas’s ruling … Continue reading →