Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
1978 Coastal Road Massacre “Official PA daily promoted false information, for example that the Israeli victims were “soldiers” when they were in fact families on vacation with their children”
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Ignoring Corona and Israel health care aid, PA praises murderer of 37 Israelis by Nan Jacques Zilberdik and Itamar Marcus March 15, 2020 March 11, 2020, marked the 42nd anniversary of the most lethal terror attack against … Continue reading →
“President Trump is telling them to suck it up or lose because the Israelis are going to get what they need to survive”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Palestinians’ bluff has been called by Melanie Phillips January 31, 2020 US President Donald Trump’s Middle East “deal of the century” offers the Palestinians a state. They have rejected it and threatened instead … Continue reading →
“Abbas confirmed that he refused to accept phone calls and letters from Trump before the announcement of the plan”
JERUSALEM POST Abbas: Palestinians will cut all ties with Israel, US by Khaled Abu Toameh February 1, 2020 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas announced on Saturday that he has decided to severe all relations with Israel and the US in … Continue reading →
Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: “Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world”
TIMES OF ISRAEL World War II was caused by hatred of Jews, preeminent Holocaust scholar says by Raphael Ahren January 20, 2020 World War II and the enormous catastrophe it brought upon mankind occurred “probably mainly” because of anti-Semitism, according … Continue reading →
Palestinian laws “used by the PA to punish Palestinians suspected of selling land and houses to Jews”
Palestinian traitor sold to Jews Continue reading →
“The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections”
JERUSALEM POST Why Israel will be blamed for the absence of PA elections by Maurice Hirsch December 4, 2019 …There is zero reason to believe that either of the two potential candidates who eventually will become Israel’s prime minister, will … Continue reading →
J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian Authority Welcomes House Resolution Backing Two-State Solution by Khaled Abu Toameh December 7, 2019 The Palestinian Authority on Saturday welcomed a United States House of Representatives resolution that expresses support for the two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian … Continue reading →