Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
JERUSALEM POST Why Israel will be blamed for the absence of PA elections by Maurice Hirsch December 4, 2019 …There is zero reason to believe that either of the two potential candidates who eventually will become Israel’s prime minister, will … Continue reading →
J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian Authority Welcomes House Resolution Backing Two-State Solution by Khaled Abu Toameh December 7, 2019 The Palestinian Authority on Saturday welcomed a United States House of Representatives resolution that expresses support for the two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian … Continue reading →
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘PA will build in Israeli-controlled parts of Area C’ by Daniel Siryoti September 1, 2019 The Palestinian Authority announced on Sunday that it was unilaterally canceling the division of Judea and Samaria into Areas … Continue reading →
Palestinian Authority and Palestinian Territories no longer to be found on US State Department website
JEWISH PRESS Palestinian Authority Disappears From Middle East List of Countries & Areas by Hana Levi Julian August 25, 2019 The US State Department appears to have removed the Palestinian Authority – and “Palestine” – from the list of “Countries … Continue reading →
“Bizarrely, while Israel has approved the new Gaza hospital project, Palestinian Authority officials are trying to foil it”
GATESTONE Palestinians: What Is Wrong With Building a Hospital? by Bassam Tawil August 2, 2019 It hardly counts as news that Palestinian Authority leaders are obsessed with US President Donald J. Trump and his administration. Yet, these leaders have actually … Continue reading →
“The decision to “halt work” on all agreements with Israel was announced on Thursday night by PA President Mahmoud Abbas during an emergency meeting of the Palestinian leadership in Ramallah”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians skeptical about Abbas’s move to ‘halt’ agreements with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh July 28, 2019 A committee entrusted with carrying out the Palestinian leadership’s decision to end all agreements with Israel is expected to meet in … Continue reading →