Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
Physical assaults on writers “part of the Palestinian Authority’s continued effort to silence critics and intimidate journalists who fail to “toe the line”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Palestinians Beat Female Journalists; World “Sees No Evil” by Bassam Tawil July 3, 2018 Two female Palestinian journalists were beaten during protests in the West Bank in the past week. The two women, Lara Kan’an and Majdoleen Hassona, … Continue reading →
I24 NEWS US freezes Palestinian aid budget by Eylon Aslan-Levy June 25, 2018 The United States has quietly frozen its aid to the Palestinian Authority (PA) pending review, i24NEWS has learned. The move comes two months after Congress passed the … Continue reading →
Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence”
ALGEMEINER Bipartisan Bill to Counter Palestinian Textbooks That ‘Demonize Israel’ Introduced in Congress by Shiri Moshe June 12, 2018 Members of Congress have brought forward a bipartisan bill to review textbooks and other materials used in Palestinian schools that have been … Continue reading →
“The New York Times dismisses news of Palestinian payments to terrorists as a ‘far-right conspiracy’”
TABLET MAG All the Fake News That’s Fit to Print by Liel Leibovitz April 21, 2018 On Saturday, Nellie Bowles, a technology reporter for The New York Times, wrote a piece about Campbell Brown…Ms. Brown,” wrote Bowles, “wants to use Facebook’s … Continue reading →
“The harsh reality is that the objective of the P.A. has never been peace, but the gradual, staged elimination of the State of Israel”
JNS.ORG The end of the era of Palestinian deception by Sarah N. Stern March 29, 2018 For a quarter of a century, the Palestinian Authority has cynically wrapped itself inside a fig leaf dubbed as the “Peace Process.” The naked … Continue reading →
FREE BEACON Palestinian Government Still Paying Terrorists With U.S. Taxpayer Funds, Defying U.S. Law by Adam Kredo March 30, 2018 The Palestinian Authority is continuing to pay out salaries to convicted terrorists using funds provided by the American taxpayer, a … Continue reading →
NEW YORK POST The Palestinian ‘Game of Thrones’ is on by Benny Avni February 28, 2018 The Palestinian Game of Thrones is on. White House Mideast peace planner Jared Kushner’s security clearance troubles and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s legal struggle may be all … Continue reading →