Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- #BDSFail Israeli government permits #SodaStream to rehire terminated Palestinians
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
“38 years after returning to the West Bank City, Hebron’s Jewish community has acquired the official status of an independent settlement”
JERUSALEM POST Hebron’s Jewish community receives separate municipal standing by Tovah Lazaroff August 29, 2017 Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman upgraded the municipal status of Hebron’s Jewish community, separating it from the Palestinian municipality, which governs the West Bank city. Liberman announced … Continue reading →
Palestinian authorities in West Bank and Gaza Strip “using police state tactics to silence critical media and arbitrarily block people’s access to information”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Taking Journalists Hostage by Khaled Abu Toameh August 23, 2017 Palestinian journalists have once again fallen victim to the continuing power struggle between the Palestinian Authority (PA), which has jurisdiction over parts of the West Bank, and Hamas, … Continue reading →
PA increases spending by 13% for salaries to terrorist prisoners and by 4% for payments to families of terrorist “Martyrs”
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Huge increase in PA terror funding in 2017 by Itamar Marcus July 19, 2017 The PA has publicized its budget for 2017, which includes how much it will be spending on salaries to terrorist prisoners and to … Continue reading →
“Abbas’s war on the Hamas…smacks of hypocrisy and is accompanied by a smear campaign against Israel”
GATESTONE Abbas’s Lies and Palestinian Child Victims by Bassam Tawil June 30, 2017 Palestinian children are the latest victims of the power struggle between the two rival Palestinian factions, the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Hamas. PA President Mahmoud Abbas has … Continue reading →
ALGEMEINER Tillerson Still Hopeful on End to Palestinian Terror Payments Despite PA Denial of Policy Change by Ben Cohen June 14, 2017 US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson offered a clarification on Wednesday of comments he made the previous day … Continue reading →
“This marks a shift in the usual prescription for peace, since Arab leaders have repeatedly said that normalization of relations must come only after core issues are resolved and a Palestinian state is established with Jerusalem as its capital”
ISRAEL HAYOM PA official: Trump to launch unconventional peace plan by Daniel Siryoti May 25, 2017 U.S. President Donald Trump will launch an unconventional peace plan that is based on the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative, focusing on upgrading Israel’s relations … Continue reading →
“The only reason Gaza has enough power for even a few hours a day is that Israel has begun quietly picking up the tab”
COMMENTARY There Won’t Be Peace While the Power Is Out by Evelyn Gordon May 22, 2017 Donald Trump and the mainstream press may act like enemies on many issues, but they are the closest of allies when it comes to … Continue reading →