Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
FRONT PAGE MAG The End of Palestine by Daniel Greenfield February 16, 2017 …Take away the transnational order and the Palestinian Authority will need a new sugar daddy. The Saudis are better at promising money than actually delivering it. Russia … Continue reading →
WASHINGTON POST US sent $221 million to Palestinians in Obama’s last hours by Matthew Lee and Richard Lardner January 23, 2017 Officials say the Obama administration in its waning hours defied Republican opposition and quietly released $221 million to the … Continue reading →
JERUSALEM POST Will Mahmoud Abbas pay salaries to the arsonists? by Itamar Marcus November 30, 2016 While Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas was accepting praise for sending Palestinian firefighters to help put out fires in Israel, the PA Finance Ministry was … Continue reading →
#PalestinianSecurity preventing #PalestinianTerror: “Israeli army’s central command said that the Palestinian security forces were responsible for approximately 40 percent of all arrests of “suspected terrorists”
MA’AN NEWS PA security forces helped thwart attack on Israeli army post in Hebron November 6, 2016 Palestinian Authority (PA) security forces helped thwart an attack on the Israeli army in the southern occupied West Bank city of Hebron, Israeli … Continue reading →
With exception of Abbas, Arab leaders not attending #ShimonPeres funeral; Arab media has little nice to say
ISRAEL HAYOM In surprising snub, no Arab leader will attend Peres’ funeral by Daniel Siryoti and Staff September 29, 2016 In a surprising move, no Arab leader will arrive in Israel to attend the funeral of former President Shimon Peres, … Continue reading →
“Palestinians couching their objection as one about removing “settlers” rather than Jews does not change the harsh reality. There is simply no precedent in international practice for the demand”
TABLET MAG Palestinian State Free of Jews ? by Professor Eugene Kontorovich September 15, 2016 …What does international law say about the demand to remove settlers as part of a solution to a territorial conflict? To answer this question, as … Continue reading →
San Francisco bus ads call attention to Palestinian Authority jihadi terrorists (AKA Israel’s partner in peace)
BREITBART Pam Geller Places anti-Jihadi Ads on San Francisco Buses by Adelle Nazarian September 9, 2016 The American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) has placed hundreds of ads on buses in San Francisco showing real images of Palestinian youth in jihadi … Continue reading →