Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
PA files suit in International Court of Justice, “asking that it order Washington to remove relocated embassy from Jerusalem”
ARUTZ SHEVA PA sues US over embassy relocation by Elad Benari September 28, 2018 The Palestinian Authority (PA) on Friday filed a case with the Hague-based International Court of Justice, asking its judges to order Washington to remove the recently relocated … Continue reading →
Physical assaults on writers “part of the Palestinian Authority’s continued effort to silence critics and intimidate journalists who fail to “toe the line”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Palestinians Beat Female Journalists; World “Sees No Evil” by Bassam Tawil July 3, 2018 Two female Palestinian journalists were beaten during protests in the West Bank in the past week. The two women, Lara Kan’an and Majdoleen Hassona, … Continue reading →
I24 NEWS US freezes Palestinian aid budget by Eylon Aslan-Levy June 25, 2018 The United States has quietly frozen its aid to the Palestinian Authority (PA) pending review, i24NEWS has learned. The move comes two months after Congress passed the … Continue reading →
Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence”
ALGEMEINER Bipartisan Bill to Counter Palestinian Textbooks That ‘Demonize Israel’ Introduced in Congress by Shiri Moshe June 12, 2018 Members of Congress have brought forward a bipartisan bill to review textbooks and other materials used in Palestinian schools that have been … Continue reading →
“The New York Times dismisses news of Palestinian payments to terrorists as a ‘far-right conspiracy’”
TABLET MAG All the Fake News That’s Fit to Print by Liel Leibovitz April 21, 2018 On Saturday, Nellie Bowles, a technology reporter for The New York Times, wrote a piece about Campbell Brown…Ms. Brown,” wrote Bowles, “wants to use Facebook’s … Continue reading →
“The harsh reality is that the objective of the P.A. has never been peace, but the gradual, staged elimination of the State of Israel”
JNS.ORG The end of the era of Palestinian deception by Sarah N. Stern March 29, 2018 For a quarter of a century, the Palestinian Authority has cynically wrapped itself inside a fig leaf dubbed as the “Peace Process.” The naked … Continue reading →
FREE BEACON Palestinian Government Still Paying Terrorists With U.S. Taxpayer Funds, Defying U.S. Law by Adam Kredo March 30, 2018 The Palestinian Authority is continuing to pay out salaries to convicted terrorists using funds provided by the American taxpayer, a … Continue reading →