Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Palestinian Authority
“The Palestinians are right to believe that the Arab world no longer cares about them and their problems”
GATESTONE Palestinian Leaders and Inconvenient Truths by Khaled Abu Toameh May 4, 2019 …The Arab betrayal of the Palestinians is not new. Instead of supporting their Palestinian brothers, the Arab states have been cutting aid to them. According to one report, … Continue reading →
GATESTONE Palestinians: Arresting, Torturing Journalists by Khaled Abu Toameh March 7, 2019 The Palestinian Authority (PA) in the West Bank is continuing its unremitting security crackdown on Palestinian journalists, particularly on those who are not affiliated with Mahmoud Abbas’s ruling … Continue reading →
Official Palestinian Authority daily “compares US Envoy Jason Greenblatt’s appearance and conduct to that of someone suffering from Down Syndrome”
THE TOWER U.S. Envoy Slams PA for “Disparaging” Peace Efforts by Staff February 28, 2019 Jason Greenblatt, the United States Special Representative for International Negotiations, on Thursday, slammed a senior Palestinian official for sabotaging the Trump administration’s peace initiative. Greenblatt … Continue reading →
JNS Gaza’s self-inflicted health crisis shows why peace remains a fantasy by Evelyn Gordon February 13, 2019 Gaza’s health system is on the verge of collapse, Israeli defense officials warned last week. Their report echoed an international aid agency’s findings … Continue reading →
“PA’s religious council issued fatwa that Palestinians selling property to non-Muslims considered act of “high treason,” and “a great betrayal of religion, the homeland, and morals”
PJ MEDIA Palestinian Authority Sentences U.S. Citizen to Life in Prison for Selling Jerusalem Apartment to Jews by Patrick Poole December 31, 2018 A Palestinian Authority (PA) court in Ramallah has sentenced a U.S. citizen to life in prison with … Continue reading →
“That one never reads media coverage of Palestinian polls suggests that its findings are reliably inconvenient”
FREE BEACON If You Like the Peace Process, Please Don’t Read Polls of Palestinians by Noah Pollak December 20, 2018 There is one thing that Palestine obsessives never seem obsessed with: the opinions of Palestinians. There’s no mystery here—asking what … Continue reading →
Jason Greenblatt explains why their leaders reject normalization: “If Palestinians get too comfortable economically, they would lost interest in the Palestinian cause”
JERUSALEM POST PA slams U.S. envoy over ‘economic peace’ talk by Khaled Abu Toameh December 1, 2018 The Palestinian Authority on Saturday accused US presidential envoy Jason Greenblatt of promoting the ideas and positions of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu concerning the … Continue reading →