Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Joe Lieberman
“Tehran understands that it miscalculated in recent weeks, pushed too hard and misread the Trump administration”
JNS Iran seeks to end direct clash with America and return to an asymmetrical comfort zone by Yaakov Lappin January 8, 2020 The wave of Iranian ballistic missiles that struck two military bases in Iraq early on Wednesday that house … Continue reading
Joe Lieberman: “Bipartisan American support for Israel is not collapsing, but it’s changing and there are parts of the American political spectrum where support for Israel is dearly diminishing”
JERUSALEM POST Joe Lieberman: I see storm clouds gathering on US support for Israel by Rossella Tercatin November 2, 2019 With Democratic presidential hopefuls including Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders threatening to withhold American aid to Israel, former … Continue reading
Sharansky on McCain: “The American people lost a man of rare integrity this week, and I lost a very dear comrade in arms. May his legacy live on”
JNS In memory of McCain’s service to America, Israel and the Jewish people by Farley Weiss August 28, 2018 …Sen. John McCain of Arizona, who died on Aug. 25 at age 81, was an extraordinary friend of the Jewish people. He … Continue reading
Lieberman: “To date, the Iranian regime has made clear it has no intent to honor the spirit or letter of the JCPOA”
WASHINGTON POST How Trump should renegotiate the Iran deal by Joseph I. Lieberman and Mark D. Wallace December 6, 2016 ..But we hope that he and his administration will first try to aggressively enforce and then renegotiate the deal beyond … Continue reading