Most Clicked This Week
- “Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- “U of Toronto Graduate Student Union opposes campus kosher food as ‘pro-Israel’”
- ADL Calls on Chicago Schools to Respond to Virtual ‘Jewish Incinerator’ in Online Student Game of ‘Clash of Clans’
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
Tag Archives: Joe Lieberman
Joe Lieberman: “Bipartisan American support for Israel is not collapsing, but it’s changing and there are parts of the American political spectrum where support for Israel is dearly diminishing”
JERUSALEM POST Joe Lieberman: I see storm clouds gathering on US support for Israel by Rossella Tercatin November 2, 2019 With Democratic presidential hopefuls including Elizabeth Warren, Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders threatening to withhold American aid to Israel, former … Continue reading
Sharansky on McCain: “The American people lost a man of rare integrity this week, and I lost a very dear comrade in arms. May his legacy live on”
JNS In memory of McCain’s service to America, Israel and the Jewish people by Farley Weiss August 28, 2018 …Sen. John McCain of Arizona, who died on Aug. 25 at age 81, was an extraordinary friend of the Jewish people. He … Continue reading
Lieberman: “To date, the Iranian regime has made clear it has no intent to honor the spirit or letter of the JCPOA”
WASHINGTON POST How Trump should renegotiate the Iran deal by Joseph I. Lieberman and Mark D. Wallace December 6, 2016 ..But we hope that he and his administration will first try to aggressively enforce and then renegotiate the deal beyond … Continue reading