Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: Caliphate
From the brilliant guy who draws “Dilbert”: “If you take a purely military approach to ISIS, you never kill the idea that is at its core”
SCOTT ADAMS’ BLOG The Wall Around ISIS September 28, 2016 Turkey is almost finished building its wall to keep out Syrian refugees. That seals off the ISIS Caliphate’s Northern border. See this map to refresh your memory on the geography. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Dr Mordechai Kedar July 8, 2015 It won’t help the West to live in denial. There is a state out there that has to be destroyed just as Nazi Germany had to be destroyed. The organization called … Continue reading
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS by Lt Col (Ret) Jonathan D Halevi November 27, 2014 The State of the Islamic Caliphate (known as the Islamic State, IS, ISIS, ISIL, or Daesh), which was declared by self-appointed caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, … Continue reading
CLARION PROJECT by Ryan Mauro November 27, 2014 The Islamic State (known by the acronyms of IS, ISIS or ISIL) is exploiting the ongoing violence in Ferguson, Missouri over a grand jury’s decision not to indict a police officer for … Continue reading
THE DAILY BEAST by Eli Lake September 28, 2014 On “60 Minutes,” the president faulted his spies for failing to predict the rise of ISIS. There’s one problem with that statement: The intelligence analysts did warn about the group. Nearly … Continue reading
Brigitte Gabriel rails against Global anti-Semitism at UN conference Sept 8, 2014 Bill Maher Battles Charlie Rose on Why Islam is More Dangerous than Other Religions “Hamas” by Ari Lesser, the Jewish rapper Reggae musician. Lesser reaches out to college students with … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA by Richard Fernandez August 10, 2014 Headlines have focused on the atrocities committed by ISIS on the northern Iraqi front. The leading stories seem almost expressly written by the Onion to make fun of political correctness. Crucified by the … Continue reading
THE TELEGRAPH by Damien McElroy July 2, 2014 Muslims have been called to flock to the ‘Islamic State’ to gather for a battle against non-believers throughout the world Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed leader of the ‘Islamic State’ stretching across … Continue reading