Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Centcom
“Despite Israel’s location in the Middle East, when CENTCOM was created in 1983, responsibility for the Jewish state was assigned to U.S. European Command”
NAVY TIMES Why Israel’s transfer to US Central Command could help deter Iran by Bradley Bowman and Behnam Ben Taleblu September 7, 2021 U.S. Central Command announced Sept. 1 that it has assumed responsibility for U.S. forces in Israel. This … Continue reading
“Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say”
JEWISH INSIDER Why Israel’s move to CENTCOM matters by Gabby Deutch June 23, 2021 When Israeli Defense Forces Chief of Staff Aviv Kochavi traveled to U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) headquarters at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Fla., yesterday, the … Continue reading
“Moving Israel from U.S. European Command responsibilty to CENTCOM was once a non-starter because of long-simmering tensions between Israel and its regional neighbors, who have been CENTCOM’s allies in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere”
MILITARY TIMES In waning days, Trump shakes up CENTCOM to increase Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran by Howard Altman January 15, 2021 With just days left in his presidency and in a bid to solidify Arab-Israeli efforts against Iran before Joe … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN How Rosy Reports on ISIS Echo Long-Ago Errors That Begat Catastrophes by Warren Kozak September 26, 2015 …That story offers little comfort here in the U.S. after reports surfaced recently that Centcom, which oversees our effort against … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST by Shane Harris and Nancy A. Youssef September 9, 2015 It’s being called a ‘revolt’ by intelligence pros who are paid to give their honest assessment of the ISIS war—but are instead seeing their reports turned into happy … Continue reading