Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: Memorial Day
JEWISH CURRENT ISSUES Philip Roth and Memorial Day by Rick Richman May 25, 2018 …Making Memorial Day part of a long weekend has had the unfortunate effect of in many cases relegating it to a vacation rather than focusing on … Continue reading
“Intolerance of faith and ignorance of religion means that our first liberty — religious liberty — is typed with scare quotes, as if assertions of this fundamental freedom were somehow inherently bigoted and disingenuous”
NATIONAL REVIEW On This Memorial Day, We Are Unmaking America by David French May 29, 2017 …I fear that General Mattis is right. There is a profound lack of unity in America. In fact, let’s ask a key question: Is … Continue reading
Third year in a row: San Francisco #CAIR Exec Director @ZahraBilloo bashes U.S. military on #MemorialDay
CLARION PROJECT CAIR Official Stands By Memorial Day Criticism of US Troops by Ryan Mauro May 29, 2016 A top Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) official took time out of her Memorial Day weekend to stand by her opposition to … Continue reading
On #MemorialDay or any other day, the cemeteries for those Americans who fell in battle offer profound lessons
WALL STREET JOURNAL The American Dead in Foreign Fields by Uwe E. Reinhardt May 25, 2016 …You can walk along the gravel paths of these cemeteries, and among the thousands of markers—crosses and Stars of David—beneath which the warriors rest. … Continue reading
#YomHazikaron Israel prepares to commemorate the 23,477 soldiers and victims of terrorism who have fallen since 1860 [VIDEOS]
ISRAEL HAYOM On Memorial Day, an entire nation mourns its fallen by Lilach Shoval and Yori Yalon May 10, 2016 Every year, one siren — just a sound without words — stirs up so many feelings for so many people. … Continue reading