Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
“The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Time to hold the PLO accountable for its crimes by Caroline B. Glick September 25, 2020 Earlier this month, the Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government announced that PLO Executive Committee Chairman Saeb Erekat has … Continue reading
Memo to Abbas: “The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries”
FORWARD The real killer of the two-state solution? The Palestinian right of return Adi Schwartz and Einat Wilf July 30, 2020 …The overriding Palestinian demand, more important than the explicit demand of statehood, has always been the innocuous sounding right … Continue reading
#HasHeReallyThoughtThisThrough: “By halting the security crackdown on Hamas, Abbas would be paving the way for terrorists to kill him and his associates in the West Bank”
GATESTONE Abbas’s Precious Gift to Iran: Hamas by Khaled Abu Toameh May 23, 2020 …Khamenei evidently sees Abbas’s decision to renounce all agreements and understandings with Israel and the US as a positive development that would facilitate the mission Iran … Continue reading
France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hosting Macron, Abbas says he hopes France will recognize Palestine by Adam Rasgon January 23, 2020 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas met French President Emmanuel Macron in Ramallah late Wednesday evening and expressed his hope that France … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Abbas: ‘We’ll enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters’ by Mordechai Sones August 22, 2019 Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said in an address at the Jalazun Refugee Camp near Ramallah that the “Palestinians” cannot be removed from their … Continue reading
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading