Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
In President Abbas’s speech, he explains “why the conflict still rages after more than 100 years” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Moving the Palestinian leadership from rejectionism to recognition by Gregg Roman January 25, 2018 …Not once did Abbas mention the issues of land, borders, the settlements or the occupation. These are the issues that many in the West … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas’s speech is a grenade in the Israeli right’s lap by Avi Issacharoff January 16, 2018 After nine years of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu telling us there is “no partner,” we finally received proof that the “magician … Continue reading
“PA President Abbas said Friday his people would “no longer accept” any peace plan proposed” by the United States following Washington’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
TIMES OF ISRAEL In France, Abbas rails against ‘dishonest mediator’ US by AFP December 22, 2017 …The Trump administration has been preparing a plan in secret which is expected to be presented to the two sides in 2018. “The United … Continue reading
“One has to give Hamas credit for being clear, honest and consistent about its goal of destroying Israel”
GATESTONE What is Really Uniting the Palestinians? by Bassam Tawil October 15, 2017 Buoyed by the “reconciliation” agreement reached with President Mahmoud Abbas’s Palestinian Authority (PA), Hamas has announced that it seeks to unite all Palestinians in the fight against … Continue reading