Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
Palestinian Pay-to-Slay: “Abbas defended payments to Palestinian prisoners, including convicted terrorists, as a “social responsibility”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas said enraged by Kushner meet, refuses to halt pay even to worst terrorists by Staff June 23, 2017 A meeting between Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and senior White House official Jared Kushner reportedly left the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Trump yelled at Abbas: ‘You tricked me in DC,’ Israeli TV reports by Staff May 28, 2017 On the surface, US President Donald Trump’s relations with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas have been surprisingly warm, but that … Continue reading
“Every one of the pro-terrorist policies Arafat carried out following the Oslo Accords was supported and facilitated by his number two man, Mahmoud Abbas”
JNS Trump’s Arafat problem by Stephen M. Flatow May 10, 2017 White House officials say they foiled a plan by the Palestinian Authority (PA) to have President Donald Trump walk near the tomb of Yasser Arafat when Trump visits Israel … Continue reading
Forward breathlessly reports on Abbas-Trump meeting: “the two struck up a kind of “chemistry” that could lead to a peace breakthrough”
FORWARD Did Right Wingers Ruin Ron Lauder’s Dinner With Mahmoud Abbas? by Naomi Zeveloff May 9, 2017 Ron Lauder, cosmetics heir and president of the World Jewish Congress, prepped Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas for his meeting with President Trump last … Continue reading