Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
ARUTZ SHEVA Abbas: ‘We’ll enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters’ by Mordechai Sones August 22, 2019 Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas said in an address at the Jalazun Refugee Camp near Ramallah that the “Palestinians” cannot be removed from their … Continue reading
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
i24NEWS Abbas airs Palestinian grievances at UN General Assembly Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas opened his speech to the UN General Assembly on Thursday with a declaration: “Jerusalem is not for sale.” “The Palestinian people’s rights are not up for bargaining,” … Continue reading
“The movement of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, the de-funding of UNRWA, the closing of the #PLO mission in DC, all demonstrate an awareness that Abbas and his allies are unworthy of the trust they gained through the Oslo Accords”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Has the State Department Finally Given up on Its Palestinian Fantasies? by A.J. Caschetta September 20, 2018 After President Trump’s futile attempts to forge a deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, many in the Trump administration … Continue reading