Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
“One has to give Hamas credit for being clear, honest and consistent about its goal of destroying Israel”
GATESTONE What is Really Uniting the Palestinians? by Bassam Tawil October 15, 2017 Buoyed by the “reconciliation” agreement reached with President Mahmoud Abbas’s Palestinian Authority (PA), Hamas has announced that it seeks to unite all Palestinians in the fight against … Continue reading
“Sunday’s surprise announcement that Hamas had dissolved its administrative committee in Gaza and agreed to reconciliation is unlikely to defy the precedent”
THE ATLANTIC The Doomed Palestinian Reconciliation Plan by Grant Rumley September 17, 2017 Of the demands Palestinians often make of their leaders, reconciliation between their two largest political factions perennially tops the list. Fatah, which controls the Palestinian Authority (PA) … Continue reading
US State Dept: “Trump administration strongly supports the Taylor Force Act, which is a consequence of Palestinian Authority and Palestine Liberation Organization’s policy of paying terrorists and their families”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How Do Palestinians Define ‘Terrorism’? by Jonathan Schanzer and Grant Rumley September 11, 2017 The Taylor Force Act is gathering momentum in Congress. Named for a West Point graduate who was stabbed to death by a Palestinian during … Continue reading
Sec’y of State Rex Tillerson’s recent statements “highly disconcerting and ominously reminiscent of the Obama era”; Democrats chide Trump on 2-state solution policy
JERUSALEM POST The never-ending peace process farce by Isi Leibler August 24, 2017 Unless the U.S. is willing to bite the bullet and finally confront Mahmoud Abbas and the Palestinian Authority, the forthcoming mission to the region by U.S. representatives … Continue reading