Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
i24NEWS Abbas airs Palestinian grievances at UN General Assembly Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas opened his speech to the UN General Assembly on Thursday with a declaration: “Jerusalem is not for sale.” “The Palestinian people’s rights are not up for bargaining,” … Continue reading
“The movement of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, the de-funding of UNRWA, the closing of the #PLO mission in DC, all demonstrate an awareness that Abbas and his allies are unworthy of the trust they gained through the Oslo Accords”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Has the State Department Finally Given up on Its Palestinian Fantasies? by A.J. Caschetta September 20, 2018 After President Trump’s futile attempts to forge a deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, many in the Trump administration … Continue reading
PA President Abbas “appears to dramatically depart from longstanding insistence on a two-state solution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas voices support for tripartite ‘confederation’ with Israel and Jordan by Raphael Ahren September 2, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has voiced interest in a tripartite confederation with Jordan and Israel, in what would appear a … Continue reading