Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
i24NEWS Abbas airs Palestinian grievances at UN General Assembly Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas opened his speech to the UN General Assembly on Thursday with a declaration: “Jerusalem is not for sale.” “The Palestinian people’s rights are not up for bargaining,” … Continue reading
“The movement of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, the de-funding of UNRWA, the closing of the #PLO mission in DC, all demonstrate an awareness that Abbas and his allies are unworthy of the trust they gained through the Oslo Accords”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Has the State Department Finally Given up on Its Palestinian Fantasies? by A.J. Caschetta September 20, 2018 After President Trump’s futile attempts to forge a deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, many in the Trump administration … Continue reading
PA President Abbas “appears to dramatically depart from longstanding insistence on a two-state solution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas voices support for tripartite ‘confederation’ with Israel and Jordan by Raphael Ahren September 2, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has voiced interest in a tripartite confederation with Jordan and Israel, in what would appear a … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG NY Times Mum on Palestinian Leader’s “Son of a Dog” Slur by Gilead Ini March 21, 2018 On Monday, the Palestinian president called an American ambassador a “son of a dog.” On Tuesday, a handful of U.S. news … Continue reading
FORWARD The Jew-Free State Solution by Eric R. Mandel March 2, 2018 In a recent solicitation email, J Street President Jeremy Ben Ami proclaimed that the “Palestinians are the only party willing to publicly endorse the goal of two states … Continue reading