Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- "Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
“Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd”
THE FEDERALIST No, ‘Jewish Supremacism’ Does Not Define Israel by Dexter Van Zile January 26, 2021 Newly elected U.S. President Joseph Biden is reportedly preparing to hit the reset button with the Palestinian Authority, whose President Mahmoud Abbas severed ties … Continue reading
“Poster chosen by Fatah to celebrate anniversary of first terrorist attack against Israel depicts a map of “Palestine” superimposed over the entire state of Israel”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Palestinians: An International “Peace” Conference to Displace Israel by Bassam Tawil December 29, 2020 The Palestinian ruling Fatah faction has just celebrated the 56th anniversary of the launching of its first terrorist attack on January 1, 1965 by promising, … Continue reading
“The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Palestinians’ View of the U.S. Elections by Yoni Ben Menachem October 19, 2020 Four difficult years have passed for the PA and its leader since President Trump took office. Senior Fatah sources say that … Continue reading
“The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Time to hold the PLO accountable for its crimes by Caroline B. Glick September 25, 2020 Earlier this month, the Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government announced that PLO Executive Committee Chairman Saeb Erekat has … Continue reading
Memo to Abbas: “The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries”
FORWARD The real killer of the two-state solution? The Palestinian right of return Adi Schwartz and Einat Wilf July 30, 2020 …The overriding Palestinian demand, more important than the explicit demand of statehood, has always been the innocuous sounding right … Continue reading
#HasHeReallyThoughtThisThrough: “By halting the security crackdown on Hamas, Abbas would be paving the way for terrorists to kill him and his associates in the West Bank”
GATESTONE Abbas’s Precious Gift to Iran: Hamas by Khaled Abu Toameh May 23, 2020 …Khamenei evidently sees Abbas’s decision to renounce all agreements and understandings with Israel and the US as a positive development that would facilitate the mission Iran … Continue reading
France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hosting Macron, Abbas says he hopes France will recognize Palestine by Adam Rasgon January 23, 2020 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas met French President Emmanuel Macron in Ramallah late Wednesday evening and expressed his hope that France … Continue reading