Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
“Hundreds of angry Palestinians marched towards Abbas’s presidential compound in Ramallah to demand he resign over Banat’s death”
REUTERS Autopsy shows head blows in death of Abbas critic, Palestinian group says by Ali Sawafta June 24, 2021 A Palestinian activist who died in the custody of President Mahmoud Abbas’s security forces on Thursday took blows to the head, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER J Street Embraces Mahmoud Abbas; How Will US Jews Respond? by Moshe Phillips April 22, 2021 J Street’s decision to feature Mahmoud Abbas at its “first-ever virtual national conference” earlier this week, demonstrates just how far J Street is … Continue reading
“Hacking the phones of hundreds of Palestinian civil society actors is yet another brazen attempt by Palestinian security services to police and silence critics and opponents”
ASSOCIATED PRESS Facebook says it halts hackers tied to Palestinian security by Josef Federman April 21, 2021 Facebook said Wednesday it has broken up a hacker network used by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ intelligence service in an attempt to keep … Continue reading
US State Department report: “Palestinians distributed at least $151 million in 2019 on their “pay-to-slay” program, in which international aid dollars are spent to support imprisoned terrorists and their families”
GATESTONE Palestinians: US Taxpayer Money Going to Terrorists by Bassam Tawil April 6, 2021 The Biden administration’s decision to resume unconditional US financial aid to the Palestinians will allow the Palestinian Authority (PA) to continue rewarding terrorists who kill Jews, … Continue reading
“Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd”
THE FEDERALIST No, ‘Jewish Supremacism’ Does Not Define Israel by Dexter Van Zile January 26, 2021 Newly elected U.S. President Joseph Biden is reportedly preparing to hit the reset button with the Palestinian Authority, whose President Mahmoud Abbas severed ties … Continue reading
“Poster chosen by Fatah to celebrate anniversary of first terrorist attack against Israel depicts a map of “Palestine” superimposed over the entire state of Israel”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Palestinians: An International “Peace” Conference to Displace Israel by Bassam Tawil December 29, 2020 The Palestinian ruling Fatah faction has just celebrated the 56th anniversary of the launching of its first terrorist attack on January 1, 1965 by promising, … Continue reading