Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
i24NEWS Abbas airs Palestinian grievances at UN General Assembly Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas opened his speech to the UN General Assembly on Thursday with a declaration: “Jerusalem is not for sale.” “The Palestinian people’s rights are not up for bargaining,” … Continue reading
“The movement of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, the de-funding of UNRWA, the closing of the #PLO mission in DC, all demonstrate an awareness that Abbas and his allies are unworthy of the trust they gained through the Oslo Accords”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Has the State Department Finally Given up on Its Palestinian Fantasies? by A.J. Caschetta September 20, 2018 After President Trump’s futile attempts to forge a deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, many in the Trump administration … Continue reading
PA President Abbas “appears to dramatically depart from longstanding insistence on a two-state solution”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas voices support for tripartite ‘confederation’ with Israel and Jordan by Raphael Ahren September 2, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has voiced interest in a tripartite confederation with Jordan and Israel, in what would appear a … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG NY Times Mum on Palestinian Leader’s “Son of a Dog” Slur by Gilead Ini March 21, 2018 On Monday, the Palestinian president called an American ambassador a “son of a dog.” On Tuesday, a handful of U.S. news … Continue reading