Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Mahmoud Abbas
Baehr: “A meeting between #Trump and #Abbas, with talk of peace and solutions to long-standing conflicts will for a few minutes warm the hearts of all the conventional foreign policy establishment thinkers in Washington”
ISRAEL HAYOM Trump the peace processor by Richard Baehr March 14, 2017 …Trump could be looking beyond Abbas, who is now serving a second term beyond the one to which he was elected, and instead could be raising the profiles … Continue reading
ASHARQ AL-AWSAT Palestinian Sources: 4 Conditions to Return to Peace Negotiations by Kifah Ziboun and Nazir Majli March 14, 2017 Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is expected to meet on Tuesday with US President Donald Trump’s envoy to the Middle East, … Continue reading
“Friday’s first presidential phone call, in which the PA chief was invited to the White House, has the Palestinians extremely upbeat”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Ever unpredictable, Trump throws Mahmoud Abbas a lifeline by Avi Issacharoff March 11, 2017 US President Donald Trump’s phone conversation Friday with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, during which the PA chief was invited to visit to … Continue reading
“In fact, according to Herzog, Israel began to realize that Kerry was negotiating mainly with and against Israel, while conducting substantially no such parallel process with Abbas”
ISRAEL HAYOM Kerry’s knee-capping of Israel by David Weinberg March 9, 2017 Because the news is elsewhere, few have bothered to pay attention to the insider expose on the “Kerry peace process” published in The American Interest late last month … Continue reading
“Referring to Abbas’s obsession with Arab Idol, other Palestinians launched a hashtag on Twitter: #AbbasFollowUsToo. The goal of the campaign is to express Palestinians’ disappointment with their leaders’ carelessness and disdain”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Arab Idol or Arab Apartheid? by Khaled Abu Toameh March 6, 2017 …It was not Abbas’s meeting with the Arab Idol contestants that sparked a wave of denunciations from Palestinians. Rather, it was his failure to set foot … Continue reading
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Facebook enables Fatah terror promotion by reopening their terror promoting page by Itamar Marcus March 2, 2017 Three days ago, Facebook shut down Fatah’s terror promoting account. The Palestinian Authority protested the closure as evidence of unfair … Continue reading
A regional peace conference: “What the recent Washington-Israeli notion misses is that Palestinians simply do not trust their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Why a “Regional Peace Process” Will Fail by Khaled Abu Toameh February 27, 2017 Here is a fundamental misapprehension: Arab countries can help achieve peace in the Middle East by persuading, or rather pressuring, the Palestinians to make … Continue reading