Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Buenos Aires
Lessons from Argentina: “Buenos Aires is a European city encircled by a country that remains very Third World”
WASHINGTON TIMES A plaintive cry for Argentina by Clifford D. May January 8, 2019 Why isn’t Argentina as wealthy as Canada? For that matter, why are all the countries of Latin America, without exception, so much less prosperous than their neighbors to the … Continue reading
“Judge orders arrest of Cristina Kirchner for cover-up of Iranian involvement in bombing of Jewish center that killed 85 people”
ARUTZ SHEVA Argentine ex-president to be arrested over Iran bombing coverup by Staff and AFP December 7, 2017 An Argentine judge on Thursday ordered the arrest of former president Cristina Kirchner for allegedly covering up Iranian involvement in a 1994 bombing at … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER DNA Discovered at Site of 1994 AMIA Bombing in Buenos Aires Points to Hezbollah Suicide Attacker by Ben Cohen July 5, 2017 New DNA evidence discovered at the site of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires may … Continue reading
In Buenos Aires and Paris–“they died, fundamentally, because they were Jews who attracted the ire of Islamists”
JEWISH PRESS Alberto Nisman and Sarah Halimi: The Shared Fate of 2 Very Different Jews by Ben Cohen June 4, 2017 This is a story about the shared fate of two quite different Jews. They were separated from each other … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER AMIA Bombing Investigator Alberto Nisman Was Murdered, New Official Argentine Report Concludes by Ben Cohen May 30, 2017 A forthcoming report from one of Argentina’s top security agencies will confirm that Alberto Nisman — the special prosecutor who investigated … Continue reading
The Tower Argentine Judge Reopens Case Against Ex-President Over AMIA Bombing Cover-Up by Staff August 10, 2016 An Argentine judge has ordered the reopening of an investigation into former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner over her alleged efforts to cover-up … Continue reading
Iran–our partner in peace– besides lying about their nuclear program, also lied about not blowing up Buenos Aires AMIA Jewish Community Center
JEWISH PRESS Former Argentine FM Admitted Iran Blew Up Jewish Center by David Israel December 19, 2015 Argentine journalist Daniel Santoro on Friday revealed two recordings in which former Argentine Foreign Minister Hector Timerman is heard admitting that Iran “planted … Continue reading