Most Clicked This Week
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Max’s Deli
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Deli co-owner apologizes after tweeting Vegas shooting was ‘community outreach’ by Karen Berkowitz October 3, 2017 Just weeks after stoking controversy by using Nazi imagery on his Jewish deli’s Facebook page, the co-owner of Max’s Deli in Highland Park … Continue reading
SKOKIE PATCH Nazi Salutes Jewish Deli Menu by Jonah Meadows August 31, 2017 A North Shore deli’s catering menu for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur was adorned with caricatures of a Nazi and a Sasquatch in response to the hate … Continue reading