Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- It wasn't until after Oslo, when "peace" broke out, that the bodies of murdered Israelis began piling up
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- Wix named "hottest Middle East startup"
Tag Archives: Hyper Cacher
Did Paris massacre have to happen ? Israeli security source says offer of terror-tracking software to French security officials was refused due to BDS
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Israel boycott halted security deal that could have foiled Paris attacks’ by Staff April 26, 2016 An alleged boycott of Israeli technology may have prevented an airport security deal offered to France after the deadly Charlie Hebdo … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON TIME columnist finds it easier to explain murdering Jews than killing other French people November 29, 2015 Vivienne Walt, a Time magazine writer, has written how difficult it is to explain the Paris terror attacks to her … Continue reading
ISRAEL THRIVES The Departure of European Jewry by Michael Lumish November 4, 2015 Just as significant percentages of the Arab nation are on the march into Europe – taking the Middle East with them – so a significant percentage of … Continue reading
VANITY FAIR by Marie Brenner August 2015 Marie Brenner reports on an incendiary wave of anti-Semitism in France and speaks firsthand to one of the hostages from the siege on the Hyper Cacher kosher market. ….For Ghozlan, July 2014 was … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Lee Smith February 5, 2015 What the burning of a Jordanian pilot reveals about Obama’s flawed Middle East game…The point of burning alive Jordanian pilot First Lt. Muath al-Kasasbeh was to outrage onlookers, including his family—but especially … Continue reading
MIRROR ONLINE by Steve Robson January 10, 2015 A young Muslim man who hid Jewish supermarket hostages as they sought refuge from killer Amedy Coulibaly has been hailed a hero. Lassana Bathily, originally from Mali in west Africa, is said … Continue reading