Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Algeria
“The persecution of Jews in Arab lands had not ceased since the rise of Muhammad who, in 626 C.E., enslaved, expelled or beheaded the three leading Jewish tribes of the Arabian Peninsula”
ISRAEL HAYOM Forgotten Jewish refugees by Yoram Ettinger April 8, 2016 …The CIA assessed that “a second Jewish Holocaust in less than 10 years” would be the response to the establishment of a Jewish state. In fact, 820,000 Jews were expelled … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Karin McQuillan September 5, 2015 As Congress is on the verge of giving President Obama his Iran Deal, including a payoff of $150 billion dollars to Iran’s terror regime, they might do well to contrast our founding … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Eli Leon, Nitzi Yakov, Yoni Hirsch, The Associated Press and Israel Hayom Staff July 14, 2014 Worshippers injured as protesters try to force way into synagogue • In Los Angeles, officer fires shot to defuse tensions at … Continue reading