Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
“US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Ties with Saudis at stake as US releases findings on Khashoggi killing by AP and ILH staff February 26, 2021 The United States has pledged to tell the world its conclusions on what role … Continue reading
#Holocaust remembrance: “Participants from the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Saudi Arabia joined viewers from North America, Europe and Israel in more personal kind of diplomacy”
JNS In a first, Arab-initiated event commemorates the Holocaust in wake of Abraham Accords by Eliana Rudee January 27, 2021 In the wake of the Abraham Accords and in honor of International Holocaust Memorial Day on Jan. 27, individuals from … Continue reading
“Even if a peace agreement is not officially announced, relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia are at their peak, especially given the Iranian threat and concerns over other radical Islamic elements in the region”
JNS The Saudi dilemma by Shahar Klaiman December 20, 2020 The peace deal with Morocco is the fourth accord between Israel and an Arab state to sideline the Palestinian issue. While the leaders of Abu Dhabi, Manama and Khartoum had … Continue reading
“Here is a three year dispute that is on the way to being resolved after three days of Kushner arriving – representing a lame duck administration that can’t offer any real incentives”
ELDER OF ZIYON It’s time to recognize Jared Kushner as the best Mideast negotiator in history December 3, 2020 Al Jazeera reports: Qatar and Saudi Arabia are close to striking a preliminary agreement to end a dispute that has pitted … Continue reading
“Israeli media didn’t disclose what was discussed at reported Israel-Saudi Arabia meeting, but cross-currents involving Iran and the transition from a Trump administration to a Biden White House could be at play”
JERUSALEM POST PA: We hope Saudi Arabia won’t join normalization with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh November 23, 2020 Palestinian officials in Ramallah said on Monday they were not surprised to hear of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s secret visit to … Continue reading
“Egyptian Islamic scholar Saad Eddin Al-Hilali expressed concern that Biden, if elected, will continue in the footsteps of Obama and endorse the Islamists”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Arabs Warn Biden: Do Not Embrace Islamists by Khaled Abu Toameh November 19, 2020 In a clear message directed to a possible US administration under Joe Biden, Saudi Arabia and Egypt have warned against supporting the Muslim Brotherhood … Continue reading
Obama appointee Zogby polls the Arab world, reports dramatic levels of support for US brokered peace plan
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Surprise: Majority of Arabs back Trump Middle East peace plan, 79% of Saudis by Paul Bedard October 16, 2020 In a surprise that experts didn’t see coming, most Arabs in countries that would be affected by President Trump’s … Continue reading
“In unsparing interview, Bandar bin Sultan, an ex-envoy to US and spy chief, says Palestinians took Riyadh’s support for granted, slams ‘reprehensible’ criticism of UAE-Israel deal”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudi prince: Palestinian leaders have been ‘failures’ for 70 years by Staff October 6, 2020 Palestinian leaders are “failures” who have consistently missed opportunities for a settlement with Israel and who are aligning themselves with the enemies … Continue reading
“King Salman of Saudi Arabia informs US President Donald Trump that he will not pursue a peace deal with Israel until a “fair and permanent solution” is reached on the Palestinian issue”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Saudi king links normalization with Israel with Palestinian statehood by Reuters and ILH staff September 7, 2020 King Salman of Saudi Arabia has informed US President Donald Trump there would be no normalizations with … Continue reading