Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudis meet with Kushner, Greenblatt to discuss Gaza, peace push by AFP and TOI staff June 20, 2018 Saudi Arabia’s crown prince on Wednesday hosted US President Donald Trump’s special envoy Jason Greenblatt and adviser Jared Kushner … Continue reading
“Radical Islamic extremism itself may well sputter out and die over the long run, one birth date and funeral at a time”
WORLD AFFAIRS JOURNAL Saudi Arabia Lightens Up On Women-A Little by Michael J. Totten June 6, 2018 Saudi Arabia is about to become slightly less like a Taliban state. Hardline Sunni Wahhabis have long enforced strict gender segregation and the … Continue reading
“Attendees were stunned when they heard Saudi Crown Prince comment on Palestinian issue. “People literally fell off their chairs”
AXIOS by Barak Ravid of Israel’s Channel 10 news Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians should take what the U.S. offers April 29, 2018 In a closed-door meeting with heads of Jewish organizations in New York on March 27th, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian terror groups seethe over Saudi crown prince’s pro-Israel comments by Khaled Abu Toameh April 4, 2018 Palestinian terror groups on Wednesday accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of paving the way for “normalization” between the … Continue reading
“If the Saudis recognize Israel and, ideally, other states follow suit, it will force Palestinians to come to terms with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST The Saudi crown prince should electrify the world by recognizing Israel by Shmuley Boteach March 26, 2018 Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman came to Washington to meet US President Donald Trump and was lauded for many of … Continue reading
REUTERS Israel’s El Al seeks international help to access Saudi airspace by Tova Cohen and Ari Rabinovitch March 1, 2018 Israel’s flag carrier El Al has asked an airline industry lobby group to help it access Saudi Arabian airspace, so … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia’s rulers have lots of worries, but Trump’s announcement about the holy city isn’t one of them”
FOREIGN POLICY Mohammed Bin Salman Doesn’t Want to Talk about Jerusalem by Robert Satloff December 14, 2017 Saudi Arabia, the protector of Islam and home to its two holiest sites, is a good place to judge the impact of President … Continue reading