Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
“Saudi Arabia’s rulers have lots of worries, but Trump’s announcement about the holy city isn’t one of them”
FOREIGN POLICY Mohammed Bin Salman Doesn’t Want to Talk about Jerusalem by Robert Satloff December 14, 2017 Saudi Arabia, the protector of Islam and home to its two holiest sites, is a good place to judge the impact of President … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Iran says ‘good relations’ possible if Saudis change by Associated Press December 10, 2017 President Hassan Rouhani says Iran is ready to restore ties with Saudi Arabia if it stops bombing Yemen and cuts its alleged ties with Israel. … Continue reading
“Today, the US government pours $65.1 million annually into various regional studies centers run by staffers who overwhelmingly possess strong anti-American and anti-Western biases, which they are communicating to their students”
JNS.ORG Who is finding their way into American students’ minds? by Sarah N. Stern November 28, 2017 …The Middle Eastern Studies programs widely use a supplementary curriculum guide by Audrey Shabbas, called “The Arab World Studies Notebook”—a joint publication by … Continue reading
“Putin, Rouhani and Erdogan are right that, as of now, they are the victors in Syria. But let us not empower them by believing them invincible”
JERUSALEM POST Portents of Quagmires in Syria by Caroline B. Glick November 23, 2017 …Russia’s alliance with Iran and Turkey is predicated on Russia remaining in Syria – come what may. And what is coming is not likely to be pretty. … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Saudi crown prince calls Iranian leader ‘new Hitler’ by Reuters and Staff November 24, 2017 Saudi Arabia’s powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman called the Supreme Leader of Iran “the new Hitler of the Middle East” in an … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL From Qom to Medina: Israeli Jew visits holy sites across Muslim world by Raphael Ahren November 21, 2017 A Russian-born Israeli Jew has been visiting holy sites across the Muslim world, including mosques in Iran, Lebanon, Jordan … Continue reading
Proposed peace plan stipulates either Saudis should be allowed to possess nuclear weapons — or Israel must give up theirs
JERUSALEM POST Saudi document lays out plans for peace with Israel By Yasser Okbi November 14, 2017 Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar exposed Tuesday morning “The secret document of the Saudi Foreign Ministry,” that it claims includes a road map towards rejuvenating … Continue reading