Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
HAARETZ Saudi King Tells U.S. That Peace Plan Must Include East Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital by Amir Tibon July 29, 2018 Saudi Arabia and other key Arab countries have told the Trump administration they won’t be able to support its … Continue reading
AL JAZEERA Why did Saudi Arabia lift the driving ban on women only now? by Hana Al-Khamri June 24, 2018 Starting today, women in Saudi Arabia are finally able to drive legally after a long-standing ban was lifted by a … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudis meet with Kushner, Greenblatt to discuss Gaza, peace push by AFP and TOI staff June 20, 2018 Saudi Arabia’s crown prince on Wednesday hosted US President Donald Trump’s special envoy Jason Greenblatt and adviser Jared Kushner … Continue reading
“Radical Islamic extremism itself may well sputter out and die over the long run, one birth date and funeral at a time”
WORLD AFFAIRS JOURNAL Saudi Arabia Lightens Up On Women-A Little by Michael J. Totten June 6, 2018 Saudi Arabia is about to become slightly less like a Taliban state. Hardline Sunni Wahhabis have long enforced strict gender segregation and the … Continue reading
“Attendees were stunned when they heard Saudi Crown Prince comment on Palestinian issue. “People literally fell off their chairs”
AXIOS by Barak Ravid of Israel’s Channel 10 news Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians should take what the U.S. offers April 29, 2018 In a closed-door meeting with heads of Jewish organizations in New York on March 27th, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian terror groups seethe over Saudi crown prince’s pro-Israel comments by Khaled Abu Toameh April 4, 2018 Palestinian terror groups on Wednesday accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of paving the way for “normalization” between the … Continue reading
“If the Saudis recognize Israel and, ideally, other states follow suit, it will force Palestinians to come to terms with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST The Saudi crown prince should electrify the world by recognizing Israel by Shmuley Boteach March 26, 2018 Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman came to Washington to meet US President Donald Trump and was lauded for many of … Continue reading