Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
“Official mainstream organizations like the ADL and the Reform movement have effectively adopted the same role as J Street and engaged in unprecedented partisan activities that have undoubtedly created anti-Jewish hostility among Trump supporters”
ISRAEL HAYOM Don’t jeopardize this great opportunity by Isi Leibler March 3, 2017 …Another most astonishing development is the almost open alliance between Israel and the moderate Sunni states, which Trump has been actively encouraging. The relationship with Egyptian President … Continue reading
#Saudis can now read Israeli newspapers online: “The Saudis keep saying there is change and reform underway in the kingdom. This is a sign that they mean it”
ISRAEL HAYOM Reading Israel Hayom in Riyadh by Elliott Abrams October 8, 2016 It is easy to exaggerate the opening that is occurring between Israel and several Gulf states, but it’s easy to underestimate it, too. The most recent change: … Continue reading
REUTERS Congress rejects Obama veto, Saudi September 11 bill becomes law by Patricia Zengerle September 30, 2016 Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly rejected President Barack Obama’s veto of legislation allowing relatives of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks to sue … Continue reading
Saudi Arabia media: “One column called for Saudis to “leave behind” their “hatred of Jews,” and another said that talks between the two nations should be direct, without intermediaries, based on Saudi national interests”
JERUSALEM POST In Saudi Arabia, signs of an effort to break the Israel taboo by Michael Wilner and Herb Keinon August 30, 2016 Saudi state-run media appears to be softening its reporting on Israel, running unprecedented columns floating the prospect … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Some in Saudi media criticize anti-Semitism, warm up to Israel by Staff August 12, 2016 A media campaign in Saudi Arabia is seeking to combat anti-Semitism in the kingdom, apparently in an effort to prepare public opinion … Continue reading
#HillaryClinton #HumaAbedin Disturbing new revelations about top Clinton aide’s past ties to terrorist-supporting organizations
FRONT PAGE MAG Hillary Must Come Clean About Huma Abedin by Joseph Klein July 1, 2016 …Hillary Clinton owes the American people an explanation of the role that she would foresee for her close confidante, Huma Abedin, in a Hillary … Continue reading
OBSERVER Who Are the Arab Leaders Bibi Regularly Chats With? by Micah Halpern June 1, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has, for the first time, openly and very casually, revealed that Israel and many Arab leaders have open and ongoing … Continue reading