Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
“Saudi Arabia, home to 15 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11, is desperate to see America take up its cause by attacking Iran”
NATIONAL REVIEW Keep It Steady and Cool with Iran, America by Victor Davis Hanson October 1, 2019 Expect more desperate Iranian efforts to prompt a U.S. military response in the Persian Gulf. Trump’s sanctions have cut off 90 percent of … Continue reading
“How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics”
TABLET MAG Team Iran by Lee Smith September 20, 2019 It wouldn’t seem hard for anyone remotely interested in the fate of the planet to draw at least one clear lesson from last Saturday’s Iranian strikes on Saudi Arabia: There … Continue reading
“The moment Palestinians noticed the Saudi blogger at one of Islam’s holiest sites, they demonstrated to him how they treat their Arab brothers”
GATESTONE Why Was a Saudi Attacked by Palestinians? by Khaled Abu Toameh July 24, 2019 When Saudi blogger Mohamed Saud arrived at the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound on July 22, he apparently thought he would peacefully pray at the site before … Continue reading
We must remember constantly that because we are modern, liberal, democratic, and above all, Jews, we are seen as the “Other” in the Arab world surrounding us
ISRAEL INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Beware of Middle Eastern Politics by Mordechai Kedar May 12, 2019 …We must be aware of the fact that the rapprochement with the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates is solely due to the Iranian … Continue reading
“Blood Money” Fascinating short documentary on the Qatar-Saudi Arabia conflict playing out in DC media and think tanks
MIDDLE EAST FORUM “Blood Money: How Qatar Bought Off the Entire DC Establishment” March 27, 2019 The film includes commentary from professionals of two Middle East Forum Education Fund grantees, the Center for Security Policy and the Security Studies Group. … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israeli planes can use Omani, Sudanese airspace, Netanyahu says by Raphael Ahren December 10, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said Israeli planes can fly over Sudan and Oman, adding that he is working on getting … Continue reading