Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
We must remember constantly that because we are modern, liberal, democratic, and above all, Jews, we are seen as the “Other” in the Arab world surrounding us
ISRAEL INSTITUTE FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES Beware of Middle Eastern Politics by Mordechai Kedar May 12, 2019 …We must be aware of the fact that the rapprochement with the Saudis and the United Arab Emirates is solely due to the Iranian … Continue reading
“Blood Money” Fascinating short documentary on the Qatar-Saudi Arabia conflict playing out in DC media and think tanks
MIDDLE EAST FORUM “Blood Money: How Qatar Bought Off the Entire DC Establishment” March 27, 2019 The film includes commentary from professionals of two Middle East Forum Education Fund grantees, the Center for Security Policy and the Security Studies Group. … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israeli planes can use Omani, Sudanese airspace, Netanyahu says by Raphael Ahren December 10, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said Israeli planes can fly over Sudan and Oman, adding that he is working on getting … Continue reading
“Like all murders, Jamal Khashoggi’s was an evil deed. Should the United States respond to it with a major disruption in relations with Saudi Arabia? No — emphatically no”
SPECTATOR What I Learned Over Lunch With the Real Jamal Khashoggi…Lindsey Graham should listen in by Joseph P. Duggan December 7, 2018 …Overthrowing the Saudi monarchy is something no sane person should hope for. This does not mean that the … Continue reading
“Are they naifs, idiots, or are they just playing with foreign policy to make life a little harder for Trump?”
AMERICAN GREATNESS What Is Saudi Arabia to Us? by Angelo Codevilla November 27th, 2018 It seems that Saudi Arabia’s rulers murdered an opponent. The U.S. media and political class is shocked, shocked, to find that murder is going on in such precincts. Who … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia is both a longstanding U.S. partner and a longstanding human rights violator, but for some reason this particular Saudi atrocity is being judged as far more egregious than, say, dozens of public beheadings this year”
FREE BEACON The Laughable Hypocrisy of the Echo Chamber by Noah Pollak November 20, 2018 …Trump’s critics on Khashoggi—mainly Obama alums and the media class (but I repeat myself)—profess to be scandalized the administration is letting Saudi Arabia off with … Continue reading