Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Israel and coronavirus
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Israel took a different approach to the coronavirus from the start because it’s a very different kind of society. Unlike the pampered West, Israel permanently lives in a state of potential emergency and existential threat.
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
“Intensive talks are ongoing between Washington, Jerusalem, Cairo and Riyadh to convene a summit in the Egyptian capital in the coming weeks, which will include a meeting between PM Netanyahu and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US promoting historic meeting between PM, Saudi crown prince by Daniel Siryoti February 7, 2020 Senior Arab diplomatic sources on Thursday night said intensive talks were taking place between Washington, Jerusalem, Cairo and Riyadh … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS Base shooter watched shooting videos before attack by Brendan Farrington December 8, 2019 The Saudi student who fatally shot three sailors at a U.S. naval base in Florida hosted a dinner party earlier in the week where he … Continue reading
Pensacola Saudi gunman’s Twitter account “condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudi gunman reportedly called US a ‘nation of evil,’ decried support of Israel by Agencies December 7, 2019 A Saudi military student reportedly condemned the US as a “nation of evil” in an online manifesto prior to … Continue reading
“Although Israel has no formal relations with Saudi Arabia, ties are gradually warming up, in part due to shared concerns over Iran’s growing influence in the region”
BLOOMBERG Mysterious Private Jet Flight From Israel to Saudi Arabia Has Media Guessing by Alisa Odenheimer October 24, 2019 A private jet took off from Ben-Gurion International Airport near Tel Aviv on Tuesday evening, landed for a few minutes in … Continue reading
Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: “Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kuwaiti, Saudi Airlines Illegally Discriminate Against Israelis by Brooke Goldstein October 18, 2019 Kuwait Airways and Saudi Arabian Airlines have a “no Israelis” rule. That’s right — citizens of the Jewish state are not allowed to fly on these … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia, home to 15 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11, is desperate to see America take up its cause by attacking Iran”
NATIONAL REVIEW Keep It Steady and Cool with Iran, America by Victor Davis Hanson October 1, 2019 Expect more desperate Iranian efforts to prompt a U.S. military response in the Persian Gulf. Trump’s sanctions have cut off 90 percent of … Continue reading
“How Iran makes war in the Middle East while turning U.S. foreign policy into an extension of partisan American politics”
TABLET MAG Team Iran by Lee Smith September 20, 2019 It wouldn’t seem hard for anyone remotely interested in the fate of the planet to draw at least one clear lesson from last Saturday’s Iranian strikes on Saudi Arabia: There … Continue reading