Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
Tom Friedman “misses the most important aspect of the accords, which is the end of the Palestinian veto over peace between Israel and the Muslim world”
JNS The two Tom Friedmans by Mitchell Bard March 17, 2021 …Analyst Friedman correctly observes that the establishment of relations between Israel and the UAE, Bahrain, Morocco and Sudan “could be game-changing.” He even gives credit to former President Donald … Continue reading
“Empowering Iran will come at the expense of not only Saudi Arabia – but at the expense of Iraqis, Lebanese, Syrians and Yemenis”
THE INDEPENDENT The whole of the Middle East will pay the price for Biden’s Iran appeasement policy by Mohammed Khalid Alyahya March 13, 2021 Since the Biden administration’s decision to reverse the designation of Yemen’s Houthi militia as a foreign … Continue reading
“According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases”
BREITBART Saudi Energy Minister Declares End of American Energy Revolution: ‘Drill, Baby, Drill Is Gone Forever’ by John Hayward March 5, 2021 Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s energy minister, crowed at Thursday’s OPEC meeting that the American energy revolution … Continue reading
“Beyond condemning the House of Saud for its role in the Khashoggi affair, Washington’s broader approach to the Kingdom needs to be carefully calibrated to reflect a number of new realities”
THE NATIONAL INTEREST Joe Biden’s Pressure On Saudi Arabia Has High Stakes by Ilan Berman March 1, 2021 Last week, the White House decided to publicly release a long-suppressed intelligence report pinning the blame on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler, Crown … Continue reading
“US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Ties with Saudis at stake as US releases findings on Khashoggi killing by AP and ILH staff February 26, 2021 The United States has pledged to tell the world its conclusions on what role … Continue reading
#Holocaust remembrance: “Participants from the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Saudi Arabia joined viewers from North America, Europe and Israel in more personal kind of diplomacy”
JNS In a first, Arab-initiated event commemorates the Holocaust in wake of Abraham Accords by Eliana Rudee January 27, 2021 In the wake of the Abraham Accords and in honor of International Holocaust Memorial Day on Jan. 27, individuals from … Continue reading
“Even if a peace agreement is not officially announced, relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia are at their peak, especially given the Iranian threat and concerns over other radical Islamic elements in the region”
JNS The Saudi dilemma by Shahar Klaiman December 20, 2020 The peace deal with Morocco is the fourth accord between Israel and an Arab state to sideline the Palestinian issue. While the leaders of Abu Dhabi, Manama and Khartoum had … Continue reading
“Here is a three year dispute that is on the way to being resolved after three days of Kushner arriving – representing a lame duck administration that can’t offer any real incentives”
ELDER OF ZIYON It’s time to recognize Jared Kushner as the best Mideast negotiator in history December 3, 2020 Al Jazeera reports: Qatar and Saudi Arabia are close to striking a preliminary agreement to end a dispute that has pitted … Continue reading
“Israeli media didn’t disclose what was discussed at reported Israel-Saudi Arabia meeting, but cross-currents involving Iran and the transition from a Trump administration to a Biden White House could be at play”
JERUSALEM POST PA: We hope Saudi Arabia won’t join normalization with Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh November 23, 2020 Palestinian officials in Ramallah said on Monday they were not surprised to hear of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s secret visit to … Continue reading