Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
“That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world”
PUBLIC RADIO INTERNATIONAL Israel develops new ties with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states by Linda Gradstein April 19, 2017 Israel and Saudi Arabia have no diplomatic relations. And yet, recently, Saudi officials have been willing to meet Israeli officials … Continue reading
“Official mainstream organizations like the ADL and the Reform movement have effectively adopted the same role as J Street and engaged in unprecedented partisan activities that have undoubtedly created anti-Jewish hostility among Trump supporters”
ISRAEL HAYOM Don’t jeopardize this great opportunity by Isi Leibler March 3, 2017 …Another most astonishing development is the almost open alliance between Israel and the moderate Sunni states, which Trump has been actively encouraging. The relationship with Egyptian President … Continue reading
#Saudis can now read Israeli newspapers online: “The Saudis keep saying there is change and reform underway in the kingdom. This is a sign that they mean it”
ISRAEL HAYOM Reading Israel Hayom in Riyadh by Elliott Abrams October 8, 2016 It is easy to exaggerate the opening that is occurring between Israel and several Gulf states, but it’s easy to underestimate it, too. The most recent change: … Continue reading
REUTERS Congress rejects Obama veto, Saudi September 11 bill becomes law by Patricia Zengerle September 30, 2016 Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly rejected President Barack Obama’s veto of legislation allowing relatives of the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks to sue … Continue reading
Saudi Arabia media: “One column called for Saudis to “leave behind” their “hatred of Jews,” and another said that talks between the two nations should be direct, without intermediaries, based on Saudi national interests”
JERUSALEM POST In Saudi Arabia, signs of an effort to break the Israel taboo by Michael Wilner and Herb Keinon August 30, 2016 Saudi state-run media appears to be softening its reporting on Israel, running unprecedented columns floating the prospect … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Some in Saudi media criticize anti-Semitism, warm up to Israel by Staff August 12, 2016 A media campaign in Saudi Arabia is seeking to combat anti-Semitism in the kingdom, apparently in an effort to prepare public opinion … Continue reading