Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
“Blood Money” Fascinating short documentary on the Qatar-Saudi Arabia conflict playing out in DC media and think tanks
MIDDLE EAST FORUM “Blood Money: How Qatar Bought Off the Entire DC Establishment” March 27, 2019 The film includes commentary from professionals of two Middle East Forum Education Fund grantees, the Center for Security Policy and the Security Studies Group. … Continue reading
“According to the terms of the understanding, Russia will continue to give Israel the freedom to strike Hezbollah and Iranian targets and weaponry that threaten the “balance of power” in Syria”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia join forces against Iran by Daniel Siryoti, Yoni Hersch, Ariel Kahana, Eldad Beck, Erez Linn and Israel Hayom Staff December 21, 2018 The Russian forces currently in Syria will take … Continue reading
Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israeli planes can use Omani, Sudanese airspace, Netanyahu says by Raphael Ahren December 10, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said Israeli planes can fly over Sudan and Oman, adding that he is working on getting … Continue reading
“Like all murders, Jamal Khashoggi’s was an evil deed. Should the United States respond to it with a major disruption in relations with Saudi Arabia? No — emphatically no”
SPECTATOR What I Learned Over Lunch With the Real Jamal Khashoggi…Lindsey Graham should listen in by Joseph P. Duggan December 7, 2018 …Overthrowing the Saudi monarchy is something no sane person should hope for. This does not mean that the … Continue reading
“Are they naifs, idiots, or are they just playing with foreign policy to make life a little harder for Trump?”
AMERICAN GREATNESS What Is Saudi Arabia to Us? by Angelo Codevilla November 27th, 2018 It seems that Saudi Arabia’s rulers murdered an opponent. The U.S. media and political class is shocked, shocked, to find that murder is going on in such precincts. Who … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia is both a longstanding U.S. partner and a longstanding human rights violator, but for some reason this particular Saudi atrocity is being judged as far more egregious than, say, dozens of public beheadings this year”
FREE BEACON The Laughable Hypocrisy of the Echo Chamber by Noah Pollak November 20, 2018 …Trump’s critics on Khashoggi—mainly Obama alums and the media class (but I repeat myself)—profess to be scandalized the administration is letting Saudi Arabia off with … Continue reading
“Like in the Middle East, U.S. political operatives and intelligence officials are increasingly using the cloak of journalism as a tool for their aims”
TABLET MAG How Should We Read the American Press? In Arabic by Lee Smith October 31, 2018 In his last column for The Washington Post, Jamal Khashoggi explained how the lack of a free press has impoverished the Arabs. “A state-run narrative dominates … Continue reading