Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: Saudi Arabia
BLOOMBERG Israel Seeking Saudi Flight Deal to Bring Pilgrims to Mecca by Jonathan Ferziger and Yaacov Benmeleh July 12, 2017 Israel is trying to persuade Saudi Arabia to allow it to send special Hajj pilgrimage flights to Mecca, building on Trump administration … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
“Arab leaders–unlike Trump–understand that Israeli-Palestinian peace is nowhere on the horizon…unlike the Palestinians, Arab states have abandoned the fantasy of an Israeli retreat to the 1949 armistice lines”
COMMENTARY Arab-Israeli Ties: Hostage No More? by Evelyn Gordon May 17, 2017 …But the WSJ story revealed something important about long-term trends in the Middle East–and for once, it’s unabashedly good news. Major Arab states have grown tired of having … Continue reading
“That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world”
PUBLIC RADIO INTERNATIONAL Israel develops new ties with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states by Linda Gradstein April 19, 2017 Israel and Saudi Arabia have no diplomatic relations. And yet, recently, Saudi officials have been willing to meet Israeli officials … Continue reading
“Official mainstream organizations like the ADL and the Reform movement have effectively adopted the same role as J Street and engaged in unprecedented partisan activities that have undoubtedly created anti-Jewish hostility among Trump supporters”
ISRAEL HAYOM Don’t jeopardize this great opportunity by Isi Leibler March 3, 2017 …Another most astonishing development is the almost open alliance between Israel and the moderate Sunni states, which Trump has been actively encouraging. The relationship with Egyptian President … Continue reading
#Saudis can now read Israeli newspapers online: “The Saudis keep saying there is change and reform underway in the kingdom. This is a sign that they mean it”
ISRAEL HAYOM Reading Israel Hayom in Riyadh by Elliott Abrams October 8, 2016 It is easy to exaggerate the opening that is occurring between Israel and several Gulf states, but it’s easy to underestimate it, too. The most recent change: … Continue reading