Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Yoav Galant
“One can’t predict if or when Israel will feel compelled to conduct a military strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities but — barring the Tehran regime’s collapse — its new government seems most uniquely geared to execute it”
NEW YORK POST Israel is ready to strike Iran’s nuclear program if necessary — America must prepare to work with it Michael Makovsky January 11, 2023 Perhaps for the first time, an Israeli government is unified in its determination to … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Housing Ministry working on plans for 55,548 settlement homes — Peace Now by Sue Surkes December 28, 2015 The Housing Ministry is working on settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem valued at more than … Continue reading