Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Senator Mark Kirk
“A great debt of gratitude is owed this fine man and his talented staff. Thank you #MarkKirk, for your six years in the Senate, which truly made a difference”
JERUSALEM POST Thank you Senator Mark Kirk by Eric R. Mandel November 29, 2016 With all the tumult surrounding the American presidential election, virtually unnoticed was the departure of one of Israel’s best friends in the Senate. The mainstream pro-Israel … Continue reading
“Illinois voters not only gave Hillary Clinton a 16-percentage-point margin, they also dispensed with Republican incumbents Leslie Munger, the state comptroller; U.S. senator Mark Kirk; and Rep. Bob Dold, who represents the swing district on Chicago’s north shore.” [VIDEO]
WEEKLY STANDARD The Democratic Machine Still Churns in Illinois by Dennis Byrne November 22, 2016 While half of American voters have stomped through the Garden of Progressive Delights, Illinois is ever more shackled by insider deal-making, special interests of the … Continue reading
“Illinois Senate race is unique in that Kirk and Duckworth have strong comeback stories after facing daunting physical challenges”
CHICAGO SUN TIMES Sen. Kirk medical letter: ‘Full cognitive recovery’ from stroke by Lynn Sweet September 14, 2016 A massive stroke that kept Sen. Mark Kirk, R-Ill., out of the Senate for nearly a year has left him with impaired vision … Continue reading
Simon Wiesenthal Center invites you to attent The 2016 Spirit of Courage Benefit Honoring Janice and Steve Hefter, Richard Edelman and Senator Mark Kirk Sunday September 18 Palmer House 17 East Monroe Street, ChicagoCocktails 5:00pm Dinner 6:00pm For invitation and registration … Continue reading
Yet another Obama administration #IranDeal lie revealed by the WSJ– it actually WAS a ransom payment, now confirmed by US State Department [VIDEO]
MARK KIRK BLOG Kirk Statement on More Proof that White House Made $400 Million Cash Ransom Payment to Iran August 18, 2016 U.S. Senator Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) issued a statement today after the Wall Street Journal revealed the Administration refused … Continue reading
#MarkKirk opponent #TammyDuckworth–endorsed by #JStreet–opposes US missile support to Israel. Guess she knows better than the IDF.
JEWISH INSIDER IL Senate Hopeful: Weapons Not the ‘Best Solution’ for Israel’s Security by Jacob Kornbluh July 27, 2016 Boosting Israel’s missile system is not the “best solution” for the U.S. to bolster Israel’s security and promote peace in the … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Prospective Clinton VP Pick Blocks Anti-BDS Legislation by Liel Leibovitz June 10, 2016 As if we didn’t have enough reasons to feel exasperated by our politicians: Sherrod Brown, a senator from Ohio and one of the top Democrats … Continue reading