Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: Senator Mark Kirk
“A great debt of gratitude is owed this fine man and his talented staff. Thank you #MarkKirk, for your six years in the Senate, which truly made a difference”
JERUSALEM POST Thank you Senator Mark Kirk by Eric R. Mandel November 29, 2016 With all the tumult surrounding the American presidential election, virtually unnoticed was the departure of one of Israel’s best friends in the Senate. The mainstream pro-Israel … Continue reading
“Illinois voters not only gave Hillary Clinton a 16-percentage-point margin, they also dispensed with Republican incumbents Leslie Munger, the state comptroller; U.S. senator Mark Kirk; and Rep. Bob Dold, who represents the swing district on Chicago’s north shore.” [VIDEO]
WEEKLY STANDARD The Democratic Machine Still Churns in Illinois by Dennis Byrne November 22, 2016 While half of American voters have stomped through the Garden of Progressive Delights, Illinois is ever more shackled by insider deal-making, special interests of the … Continue reading
“Illinois Senate race is unique in that Kirk and Duckworth have strong comeback stories after facing daunting physical challenges”
CHICAGO SUN TIMES Sen. Kirk medical letter: ‘Full cognitive recovery’ from stroke by Lynn Sweet September 14, 2016 A massive stroke that kept Sen. Mark Kirk, R-Ill., out of the Senate for nearly a year has left him with impaired vision … Continue reading
Simon Wiesenthal Center invites you to attent The 2016 Spirit of Courage Benefit Honoring Janice and Steve Hefter, Richard Edelman and Senator Mark Kirk Sunday September 18 Palmer House 17 East Monroe Street, ChicagoCocktails 5:00pm Dinner 6:00pm For invitation and registration … Continue reading
Yet another Obama administration #IranDeal lie revealed by the WSJ– it actually WAS a ransom payment, now confirmed by US State Department [VIDEO]
MARK KIRK BLOG Kirk Statement on More Proof that White House Made $400 Million Cash Ransom Payment to Iran August 18, 2016 U.S. Senator Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) issued a statement today after the Wall Street Journal revealed the Administration refused … Continue reading
#MarkKirk opponent #TammyDuckworth–endorsed by #JStreet–opposes US missile support to Israel. Guess she knows better than the IDF.
JEWISH INSIDER IL Senate Hopeful: Weapons Not the ‘Best Solution’ for Israel’s Security by Jacob Kornbluh July 27, 2016 Boosting Israel’s missile system is not the “best solution” for the U.S. to bolster Israel’s security and promote peace in the … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Prospective Clinton VP Pick Blocks Anti-BDS Legislation by Liel Leibovitz June 10, 2016 As if we didn’t have enough reasons to feel exasperated by our politicians: Sherrod Brown, a senator from Ohio and one of the top Democrats … Continue reading
Senators Kirk and Gillibrand Announce Key Senate Committee Approves $600 Million for Israeli Missile Defense
FREE BEACON Senate Appropriations Committee Approves $600 Million in Israeli Defense Funding by Natalie Johnson May 26, 2016 The Senate Appropriations Committee easily approved $600 million in funding for Israeli missile defense programs Thursday, moving the legislation to the floor … Continue reading
To Protect Our Heritage PAC Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 4:30pm The Arts Center HP 1957 Sheridan Road Highland Park, IL The Pro-Israel Community Honor and Support Senator Mark Kirk With a special tribute by Ambassador John Bolton Mark Kirk is always … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA The Top Five Most Vulnerable GOP Senate Seats by Richard Baehr March 15, 2016 …Kirk will almost certainly square off with Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth, who is expected to easily win [and she did] the Democratic primary in Illinois … Continue reading