Most Clicked This Week
- Australian Prime Minister steps up for Israel: “In the past, we had abstained on these UN resolutions. Not anymore. And not on my watch going forward”
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- SNL takes on Prophet Muhammad Cartoons
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Long Live the Ideals of Ze’ev Jabotinsky
- More AIPAC moments [VIDEO]
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
Tag Archives: capitalism
“Over the last 40 years, America’s “late capitalist” economy tripled in real terms. Real wages are growing steadily, albeit slowly, due to low rates of inflation”
COMMENTARY ‘Late Capitalism’: The Saddest Faith by Noah Rothman December 3, 2018 …Between 1981 and 2008, more than 700 million emerged out from under extreme poverty, even as the world’s population increased by 48 percent. When the socialist model was sloughed off … Continue reading →
“Israeli economic policy has almost always stifled competition; protected inefficient sectors; allocated resources based on political negotiation, lobbying, and political power; and suppressed market forces in large swaths of the economy”
MIDDLE EAST QUARTERLY Israel’s Socialist Dreams vs. Capitalist Realities by Steven Plaut Summer 2016 ….This economic good news is all the more remarkable in light of the fact that Israel began its existence in the late 1940s as an impoverished … Continue reading →