Most Clicked This Week
- Celebrated historian Natalie Portman opines on Israel's Nation State Law
- #UKMediaWatch: #Christmas is NOT under siege in #Bethlehem
- Terrorism Trial of Mideast Bank Worries the Financial World
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "Airbnb doesn’t always discriminate against Jews" just some of them, sometimes
- NYT’s Michelle Goldberg: As a Jew, it’s totally fine to attack Israel's "ethno-nationalism"
- Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
- #UnitedNations the "obstacle on the road to peace"
Tag Archives: capitalism
“Over the last 40 years, America’s “late capitalist” economy tripled in real terms. Real wages are growing steadily, albeit slowly, due to low rates of inflation”
COMMENTARY ‘Late Capitalism’: The Saddest Faith by Noah Rothman December 3, 2018 …Between 1981 and 2008, more than 700 million emerged out from under extreme poverty, even as the world’s population increased by 48 percent. When the socialist model was sloughed off … Continue reading →
“Israeli economic policy has almost always stifled competition; protected inefficient sectors; allocated resources based on political negotiation, lobbying, and political power; and suppressed market forces in large swaths of the economy”
MIDDLE EAST QUARTERLY Israel’s Socialist Dreams vs. Capitalist Realities by Steven Plaut Summer 2016 ….This economic good news is all the more remarkable in light of the fact that Israel began its existence in the late 1940s as an impoverished … Continue reading →