Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Deni Avdija
WASHINGTON POST Deni Avdija is ‘the greatest talent in Israeli basketball history.’ But is he ready for the NBA? by Steve Hendrix November 30, 2020 In the empty arena of this basketball-crazy city, Deni Avdija — swish — is saying … Continue reading