Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
“Asking the Palestinians to wait until after the election is a reflection of the fact that Obama knows any move against Israel would hurt Hillary Clinton”
COMMENTARY Why Did Obama Tell Abbas to Wait? by Jonathan S. Tobin October 21, 2016 On the surface, the latest message to the Palestinian Authority from the Obama administration is no different from the past two decades of American policy: … Continue reading
#Abbas the Liar: “Of course Israel is not committing genocide against the Palestinians, by any stretch of the imagination. If it was, it surely is doing a lousy job of it”
SPECTATOR Best Place for Arabs in the Middle East by Bradley Martin June 29, 2016 Standing in front of European Parliament last week, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas once again accused Israel of committing genocide against the Palestinians, this time … Continue reading
“The fabricated “Palestinian” narrative makes claims of Canaanite descent. There is neither genealogical nor genetic evidence connecting Arabs to these peoples, who ceased to exist 2,800 years ago”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR In their own words: An Invented Palestinian Nation by Ziva Dahl May 5, 2016 Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas will begin issuing “State of Palestine” passports this year. The made-up “Palestinians” now have a made-up people and … Continue reading
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS No more, Mr. President: Obama has done enough damage to Israel already Editorial Board March 10, 2016 With the clock ticking on two terms that incalculably damaged the cause of peace in the Middle East, President … Continue reading
The salami strategy: Slice Israel apart, piece by piece. Demand a slice and when Israel gives in, then demand another
ALGEMEINER Amnesia on Settlements Afflicts Martin Indyk by Benjamin Korn November 20, 2015 A form of amnesia must be affecting the Obama administration’s former chief Mideast negotiator, Martin Indyk. It is, however, a very selective kind of amnesia–he only forgets concessions that … Continue reading
Abbas admits he rejected 2008 peace offer from Olmert. And just like Hamas, Abbas thinks all of Israel–not just the West Bank and Jerusalem–is occupied territory.
COMMENTARY Why the Palestinians Keep Killing by Jonathan S. Tobin November 19, 2015 What if the supposed cause of terrorism against Israel were based on a lie? That’s the awful fact that was exposed yesterday by none other than Palestinian … Continue reading
GATESTONE by A Palestinian Journalist in Ramallah January 14, 2015 ….I decided to write to you this letter after hearing my president, Mahmoud Abbas, declare that you had invited him to attend the anti-terror rally in Paris earlier this week. Like … Continue reading