Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: NSA
National Security Agency’s targeting of Israeli leaders also swept up the content of private conversations with U.S. lawmakers
WALL STREET JOURNAL U.S. Spy Net on Israel Snares Congress by Adam Entous and Danny Yadron December 29, 2015 President Barack Obama announced two years ago he would curtail eavesdropping on friendly heads of state after the world learned the … Continue reading