Most Clicked This Week
- #NYT writer pimping for Iran, an Iranian agent
- A response from David Coleman
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- Jerusalem Mourns: Four Murdered Rabbis, Four Funerals
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- A personal update from our friend David Coleman
Tag Archives: Mohsen Fakhrizadeh
“Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jerusalem fears attacks on Israelis visiting UAE following Iran hit by Staff and Judah Ari Gross November 29, 2020 Israeli security officials are concerned Iran could attack Israeli tourists visiting the United Arab Emirates in retaliation for … Continue reading
Decent people cheer the removal of an evil man. Obama acolytes lament it. Said differently, What part of “Death to America, Death to Israel” don’t you understand?
MELANIE PHILLIPS BLOG The warped reaction to the Fakhrizadeh assassination by Melanie Phillips November 30, 2020 …Iran declared war against the west decades ago, and has committed numerous attacks and sponsored repeated acts of murderous terrorism against America, coalition forces … Continue reading
“Mohsen Fakhrizadeh’s car bombed and shot at; blaming ‘Zionists,’ adviser to Khamenei vows to ‘descend like lightning on killers’; scientist has been called ‘father of Iranian bomb’”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Alleged head of Iran’s nuclear weapons program is assassinated near Tehran by Staff and Agencies November 27, 2020 The alleged head of Iran’s nuclear weapons program was assassinated Friday near the capital Tehran, Iran’s defense ministry said. … Continue reading