Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Garland
GATESTONE by Geert Wilders May 21, 2015 Freedom of speech is under threat today. Not only in Europe, where I come from. But also here, in America. The last time I was in the United States was less than two weeks … Continue reading
PJTV May 8, 2015 Speech is either free or it isn’t! The attack in Texas wasn’t against Conservatives–it was against every American…you’re DEAD wrong if you think the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo or attendees at the free speech event in … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG May 6, 2015 If you want to understand the purpose of the Garland TX event, listen to Robert Spencer’s comments in this short video “…Now, it’s very noteworthy — take a look as you’re going out this evening — … Continue reading
POLITICO by Rich Lowry May 6, 2015 Respectable opinion can’t bear the idea that she has become a symbol of free speech How dare Pamela Geller get targeted by terrorists bent on committing mass murder. That’s been the reaction of a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman May 5, 2015 Last night, two heavily armed gunmen….were shot and killed by alert police after they opened fire on an unarmed security guard assigned to protect a First Amendment, Free Speech event in … Continue reading
Pam Geller skillfully dispatches CNN’s Alisyn Camerota who endeavors mightily to twist Pam’s words. A fascinating exchange that identifies some of the key issues of the cartoon debate.
USA TODAY by Jobin Panicker May 3, 2015 GARLAND, Texas — Two suspects were killed after they opened fire Sunday in a parking lot outside a provocative contest for cartoon depictions of the Prophet Muhammad, authorities said. Garland’s city government issued … Continue reading