Most Clicked This Week
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- To get a sense of just how bad Russia’s sudden about face is for Israel, it’s important to remember what jolted Netanyahu into action six years ago
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City Sunday June 2
- Daniel Pearl's dad Judea honored by CAMERA with their Courage Award
- The Georgia Reform Law: Who Wants Fair Elections?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Garland
GATESTONE by Geert Wilders May 21, 2015 Freedom of speech is under threat today. Not only in Europe, where I come from. But also here, in America. The last time I was in the United States was less than two weeks … Continue reading
PJTV May 8, 2015 Speech is either free or it isn’t! The attack in Texas wasn’t against Conservatives–it was against every American…you’re DEAD wrong if you think the cartoonists at Charlie Hebdo or attendees at the free speech event in … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG May 6, 2015 If you want to understand the purpose of the Garland TX event, listen to Robert Spencer’s comments in this short video “…Now, it’s very noteworthy — take a look as you’re going out this evening — … Continue reading
POLITICO by Rich Lowry May 6, 2015 Respectable opinion can’t bear the idea that she has become a symbol of free speech How dare Pamela Geller get targeted by terrorists bent on committing mass murder. That’s been the reaction of a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Ari Lieberman May 5, 2015 Last night, two heavily armed gunmen….were shot and killed by alert police after they opened fire on an unarmed security guard assigned to protect a First Amendment, Free Speech event in … Continue reading
Pam Geller skillfully dispatches CNN’s Alisyn Camerota who endeavors mightily to twist Pam’s words. A fascinating exchange that identifies some of the key issues of the cartoon debate.
USA TODAY by Jobin Panicker May 3, 2015 GARLAND, Texas — Two suspects were killed after they opened fire Sunday in a parking lot outside a provocative contest for cartoon depictions of the Prophet Muhammad, authorities said. Garland’s city government issued … Continue reading