Most Clicked This Week
- "In a 2013 interview, former Secretary of State Colin Powell discussed learning Yiddish as a young man while working in a Jewish-owned store"
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Former AP Reporter Confirms Matti Friedman Account
- “Why is a prominent Massachusetts rabbi, Toba Spitzer, urging Jews to sacrifice their money and lives at the altar of Marxist envy?”
- Quincy Institute article slams “Zionist influences” at New York Times including Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
Tag Archives: Holland
“Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names”
KVELLER Why Are Jewish Names so Popular in The Netherlands? by Cnaan Liphshiz September 24, 2021 As he lists the names of his many grandchildren, Joop van Ooijen recites what sounds like a roll call at a typical Israeli classroom. … Continue reading
In “The Sisters of Auschwitz,” a best seller in the Netherlands for more than two years, Roxane van Iperen writes about the way Janny and Lien Brilleslijper staged their own form of resistance
NEW YORK TIMES How 2 Jewish Sisters Built a Cultural Oasis During World War II by Nina Siegal August 27, 2021 Midway through “The Sisters of Auschwitz,” Roxane van Iperen’s book on two Dutch Jewish sisters who aided dozens of … Continue reading
From the Netherlands: “One Israeli-born mother of three teenagers said her two youngest children felt compelled to hide the fact that they are Jews, because of the vilification of Israel by classmates, often with the knowledge of their teachers”
ALGEMEINER ‘My Child Doesn’t Want to be Jewish Anymore’: Dutch Education Ministry Urged to Clamp Down on ‘Free Palestine’ Antisemitic Bullying by Ben Cohen June 23, 2021 A Dutch parliamentarian is demanding that the Ministry of Education in The Netherlands … Continue reading
EPOCH TIMES by Amelia Pang June 5, 2015 For decades, Jacqueline van Maarsen told no one. She did not want people to know she was Anne Frank’s best friend. As much as Anne Frank’s diary was about a girl who … Continue reading