Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Islamist
REUTERS German police arrest four over synagogue attack plan September 16, 2021 Police averted a possible Islamist attack on a synagogue in western Germany and arrested four people including a 16-year-old Syrian youth in connection with the threat, the regional … Continue reading
Ban falls far short of a complete prohibition on Hezbollah allowing Germany to claim that it has banned the group even if it has not
GATESTONE Germany’s Partial Ban of Hezbollah: A Half-Measure by Soeren Kern May 2, 2020 The German government, after years of equivocating, has announced what amounts to a partial ban on the Iran-backed Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah — Arabic for “The … Continue reading
If the “Arab Spring” has taught us anything, it is that Israel isn’t central to the region’s problems
THE NATIONAL POST So, I guess it wasn’t all Israel’s fault after all by Gary C. Gambill January 11, 2016 …With religious and ethno-sectarian violence rampant in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and across the Arab world claiming several tens of … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA ‘UK gets Muslim Brotherhood threat – why doesn’t Obama?’ by Ari Yashar December 25, 2015 Experts say the official UK report released this week following an 18-month study, which declares the Muslim Brotherhood to be openly supportive of … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What France Can Learn from Israel in Confronting Islamist Terror by Gregg Roman November 16, 2015 As my French friends, colleagues, and acquaintances agonize over what is to be done in the aftermath of the Paris attacks, … Continue reading