Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: genocide
Deborah Lipstadt: “Trump’s family-separation policy is horrible, but equating it with genocide is both historically and strategically misguided”
THE ATLANTIC It’s Not the Holocaust by Deborah Lipstadt June 22, 2018 The Trump administration’s policy of separating children from their parents brought a flood of comparisons to the Holocaust. Some described the facilities used to hold the children as … Continue reading
#Pakistani #Islamists continue their #genocide against #Christians, carrying out their sentence for #apostasy
CLARION PROJECT Christian Family Murdered in Easter Attack by Elliot Friedland April 4, 2018 Four Christians were murdered and a young girl injured in a terrorist attack in the Pakistani city of Quetta on Monday. Quetta is the capital of the Balochistan … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Actually, Palestinians Are Doing Pretty Well Under Israeli Rule by Jonah Cohen March 20, 2018 Massive empirical data about life in Israel and the Palestinian territories has been compiled by distinguished Israeli journalist Ben-Dror Yemini and his recently … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Expert: If Volkswagen Subsidiary Does Business in Iran, Nazi-Founded Company Will Once Again Have Turned to Financial Enrichment Via Genocide by Barney Breen-Portnoy December 7, 2016 The plans of a Volkswagen-owned vehicle manufacturer to do business with Iran are … Continue reading
Jewish Voice for Peace–the premier Jewish anti-Israel group–backs Black Lives Matter platform which accuses Israel of genocide, apartheid
ARUTZ SHEVA Jewish group endorses Black Lives Matter anti-Israel platform by JTA August 7, 2016 The ‘Jewish Voice for Peace’, which supports the movement to boycott, divest from and sanction Israel, released a statement unconditionally supporting the newly released platform … Continue reading
#NYU #SJP “The same forces behind the [so-called] genocide of black people in America are behind the [so-called] genocide of Palestinians”
TABLET MAG New York University’s Students for Justice in Palestine Blames Police Shootings of Blacks on Israel by Yair Rosenberg July 8, 2016 …Meanwhile, the New York University chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine was busy trying to pin … Continue reading
#Abbas the Liar: “Of course Israel is not committing genocide against the Palestinians, by any stretch of the imagination. If it was, it surely is doing a lousy job of it”
SPECTATOR Best Place for Arabs in the Middle East by Bradley Martin June 29, 2016 Standing in front of European Parliament last week, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas once again accused Israel of committing genocide against the Palestinians, this time … Continue reading
“Obama administration escalating policy that both abandons Mideast Christians and exposes Americans to the jihad”
GATESTONE Obama’s Refugee Policy: Yes to Potential Terrorists, No to Victims of Genocide by Raymond Ibrahim June 5, 2016 …Late last year it was revealed that 97% of Syrian refugees accepted into the U.S. were Sunni Muslims — the same … Continue reading
Samantha Power wrote the book on how the U.S. government ignores and legitimates genocides. Or was it a handbook?
TABLET MAGAZINE The Ambassador from Hell by Lee Smith February 17, 2016 Even die-hard supporters of President Barack Obama’s “realist” approach to foreign affairs are nauseated by the White House’s Syria policy. New York Times columnist Roger Cohen, a vocal … Continue reading