Most Clicked This Week
- #SethRogen's opinions about Israel "are increasingly popular among young progressives who have replaced traditional Jewish religious and moral values with a menu of cultural Marxist ideas regrading race, victimhood, and power"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “University lecturer, 73, sacked for telling colleague 'Jewish people are the cleverest in the world' and 'Germans are good engineers' says he is victim of 'woke' university culture”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- ‘Mein Kampf’, Entering the Public Domain, Must be Put in its Place
- #NickCannon says #BariWeiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Richard Goldberg, FDD Senior Adviser, sanctioned by Iran
Tag Archives: Ecumenical Accompaniment Program in Palestine/Israel
“In the heart of Jerusalem’s Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists”
JERUSALEMJOURNAL.NET Fools on the Ground: The World Council of Churches in Israel and Its EAPPI by Dexter Van Zile June 17, 2018 These days, France is not a particularly good place to be a Jew. The country that gave us … Continue reading